Is it me or are they pushing interracial couples on television...

Is it me or are they pushing interracial couples on television? There also seems to be a huge push to normalize gays and traps. Pic related.

Attached: p17086236_v_v8_ab_23035959918675.jpg (960x1440, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/kevin-smith-too-fat-to-fly-southwest/
youtu.be/IYITxGniww4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm in an interracial mairrage myself, I cringe at how were all over tv and advertising. Sometimes when we eat out they'll put us in a table by the window, I know there is a statement being made. Oh well, I'll reap the benefits of acceptance until Trump outlaws it.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=cPPR-BAqtVOlmgsB)13.jpg (320x240, 9K)

That one guy was booted off a plane cause he was too fat

people.com/celebrity/kevin-smith-too-fat-to-fly-southwest/

Fuck off niggy

...because they exist?

Seriously don't get why people have a problem with this.

Black guy white girl?

Yes, mainly.

>mainly.
Explain? More pics ple

>Is it me watching too much fckn television?
Yes.
Go outside once in a while.

They are pushing the issue and it's sad. Same with the fags and traps.

Yes but why though..why is it being pushed?

Im in an white-white marriage, but I let my wife fuck very thick black cock.

Admit you like traps and black pussy kek

You must be retarded

Nope. She prefers thick, not long.

Couldnt stomach either, rather kill traps with fire.

Probably the wrong site for you then, innit? kek

jesus, i thought it was just me.. seems like every fuckin commercial has an interracial couple.. i get it its out there, but so are Siamese twins and ya dont see them in commercials... sick of liberals pushin this faggotry

Because companies want to make money you idiot. In order to maximize the fucking money they try to put all sorts of people into their ads and shows. 90% of people on tv are still white or white looking people. They just want to make ALL the money. It's pretty simple and not some nefarious conspiracy bullshit

Traps and niggers are the cancer of Cred Forums, so leave nigger trap!

Amen

You see tarded looking downies in commercials and the occasional kid in a wheelchair. Stfu

I don't actually have any black trap images, or I would leave some for ya to help derail the thread.

True but they are innocent unlike traps or fags.

Thank you.

This stupid fucking "we are under attack!!" mentality gives us such a bad look.
No wonder liberals keep thinking the right are a bunch of crybabies, all they see when they peek over is like "HELP ME THERE BE BLACK MAN ON TELEVISION"

OK we get it, you've been on tv... quit bragging and go back to counting your potatoes...

Are you saying jay and silent bob are jay, or something happens in the movie?

Highlight of the thread right here

Not what I meant. I just noticed in every movie, Commercial and music video this push to bring niggers together with honkies. Why is it so emphasized?

Gay stuff happens

White girl, brown guy (eastern)
Not a nig.

>I don't like people who aren't the same ethnicity as me on my TV
This is the cringiest thread I've seen in a while

Is it just throw away gags? I'd hate to see some twatter and tumblrfag shit being pushed into a series I used to enjoy.

This is the PC era user. This shit is normal now.

Hurr durr everything must include a nigger or fag or its unethical.

>no hope for Clerks 3
Jeff Anderson, get out while you still can. Twatter can't handle Randall.

Attached: RandalGraves.jpg (227x315, 26K)

The diverse cast in the movie was literally satirical.
It was a joke

How are you this retarded?

Actual lol. This was me but not a tard here. Pretty funny comment. Guess I opened myself up to that

Lol imagine if 2 was released today with this scene
youtu.be/IYITxGniww4

>there a non mixed white person after Rome failed.
You silly progeny of Central Asian shitskins

None statistical representations of people in media are simply showing what corporate interest have deemed to make for a more profitable and easy to control society. It's the wet dreams of elite wolf packs.

I don't have cable but i have noticed a lot of the gay/tranny shit in Netflix originals. I'd be okay with it if it weren't in every fucking show and obviously shoehorned in by GLAAD. Interracial stuff doesnt stick out to me too much because i come from a blended family, and as far as i know there isnt a lobby that advocates race mixing like there is for faggotry.

How the fuck is the pick related OP? Suck a bag of dicks your a idiot