Look, I understand it's sad and tragic that he died, but can we stop with the bullshit already...

Look, I understand it's sad and tragic that he died, but can we stop with the bullshit already? We have grown ass men crying over Kobe Bryant and they didn't even fucking know him. At what point does this start to get ridiculous?

Attached: kobe-bryant-040516-getty-ftrjpg_6kpruym0rgrz1fnq0vp5r83va.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6JoLbXfGtY&feature=youtu.be&t=269
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1557338981531.gif (511x512, 106K)

It's been like what 2 days. Everyone is fucking over it now dude. Fuck off.

Im in the Uk and people cryin over him here too but these pricks ain't ever watched baseball.

I don’t feel sad cause i realize people die everyday.

Attached: notniceto.jpg (650x838, 132K)

KOBE!

Attached: 1580077184488.jpg (750x871, 97K)

Not an argument kid

No it's been a week and we still have people fucking crying about Kobe. You didn't even fucking know the man why are you crying? This is starting to get ridiculous. We have people saying they're going to get a tattoo of Kobe on their bodies and shit. What the fuck is that?

>Baseball
I keked, but yeah that's pretty fucking ridiculous that people in the UK are crying about Kobe.

Attached: media.io_d191b72.webm (640x360, 1.26M)

Well yeah see because you're a grown fucking adult that lives in reality. That's the problem here. What kind of fucking man-baby worships a fucking celebrity like this, to the point you would fucking cry over his death.

Everyone wants to outdo eachother over how broken up they are over dead niggerballer

>pic related

Attached: OP_is_a_.gif (1100x600, 865K)

I like how all the people who #metoo the fuck out if white men are making excuses for Kobe. Wtf?

Yeah but this is getting to be too much. Yes it was sad the first 2-3 days but come the fuck on man. This is getting to be too much now. It's just a basketball player it's not like fucking Jesus himself died.

First of all that rape accusation was bullshit. But there are plenty of people who still bring it up after his death. What are you talking about?

Yeah in the UK they're carrying on like he was a national hero or some shit... no cunt ever heard about this dead nigger before. Fuck him and his corpse daughter.

wait there's grown men here? i'm only 12, and also.. what is this?

niggers are worthless

Attached: skunk gf.png (768x768, 928K)

>819793198
Why the fuck would anyone care that this random basket ball player died?

Based. What is your opinion on Muslims and Jews?

Welcome to shameless celebrity worship across the board

Attached: 1564490780068.jpg (750x804, 157K)

should be gassed by smelly skunk girlfeet desu

Attached: 1471615997.howsplendid_skunk_gal_001.jpg (1252x1025, 221K)

simple solution.. if ya don't like it, don't look. you let shit like this bother u? just pass by the thread. I think u jus gotta have somethin to complain about. man up! you sound worse than a woman

You are an absolute gem. Stay safe, user!

>i'm only 12
Reported for underaged. Enjoy the ban sweetie :)

do skunk genes = smellier feet? Also wilted, stinky flowers are much cuter than normal ones.

Attached: skunk_maid_fart_by_mardook00_d5e395o-pre.jpg (822x972, 72K)

What the fuck are you blabbering about?

Why do you even care one way or another?

Attached: why.png (589x340, 171K)

It's all over the news every day you dumb fucking cunt. Suck your pedo dads dick some more... fucking no good cunt.

You autistic fags cry over anime and video game characters.

It's not surprising people will cry over their idols that they try to shape their lives around when it comes to sports.

Attached: 4.jpg (184x184, 9K)

deal with it. u sound like a real dickhead... LOLOL

Shape their lives around? What? Who the fuck was trying to be like Kobe?

The media told me to be sad and worship him as the most influential human being of all time so that's what I'm going to do.

Do you have actual autism or something?

Sadly, this

Meanwhile the average joe who pays his taxes and donates to charity dies, no one outside his family cries

I know you're being sarcastic, but you reminded me of this gif.

Attached: 1571737891592.gif (634x769, 255K)

I was you fucking faggot, you wouldn't know because your faggot ass never played competitive sports in high school or college

i would have definitely smashed his hot kid tho .. she was some piece of ass... for a coon

Attached: hot dead nigger daughter .jpg (699x813, 97K)

Just show them this

Attached: 1AA3761B-31D9-45AD-927D-FF44C6310179.jpg (720x878, 58K)

So you play in the fucking NBA? You have a bald head? You take shots for 10 hours straight? No kid, you weren't trying to be Kobe. Walking a mile in his shoes would break soft ass niggers like you.

You wanted to be a nigger? Hmmm... Interesting.

kill niggers

It was sad at first but then you had random teams permanently retiring his number and people trying to change the nba logo to Kobe and it's all just a bit much.

Everyone dies and people who were much more important weren't given a fraction of the attention.

woooab i can reply

Ahhh I love you guys

He knew he was as dumb as one so his only option was to try and be a professional athlete.

Yeah changing the logo is ridiculous. If anything they should change it to Jordan.

No it was NOT sad at all you nigger loving cuck cunt. One less spade that's all. Fuck off and kys.

any bikini shots of her?

You know how hard is to make a Div 2 college team? I did. You have to put in the work. Obviously I didn't have Kobe's crazy work ethic and killer instinct.. thats why people idolize that nigga you dumb faggot. You have any how much you have to give up to be a NBA player?

That nigger made more in one game than you do in a year you fucking edgy faggot

Attached: 1579750650994 - kobe.jpg (720x851, 105K)

Attached: 1580074574667.png (847x438, 63K)

whirlybird on a nigger?

guess its too soon for good edgy memes, try better faggot neckbeards

heli on a smelly, or heli on R Kelly

Attached: Old-man-wisdom.jpg (1304x1604, 520K)

Yes I'm aware of how hard it is to get into the fucking NBA. It's not my fault your father never bothered explaining it to you and let you get your hopes up. Now what does that have to do with being a grown ass man and crying about Kobe dying when he didn't even fucking know you? You realize this makes you look fucking retarded right?

Math isn't one of your strengths, clearly. You must be a nigger.

He could place a ball through a ring really well, show some respect

Helicopter on a Kobe?
What is it supposed to say?

I never cried over Kobe. I was just kind of in disbelief for a day or two.

Okay lets do the math.

Kobe's highest salary year $30,453,000

Games played in a year = 82

$30,453,000 / 82 = $371,378

Sorry let me correct myself.. he made more money in one game than you do in half of your shitty cuck wage job faggot.

I met kobe when he signed my jersey and took a pic with me when I was a kid. He didn't know me at all basically but I had a cool moment with someone I idolized.

Is it that hard to understand you fucking faggot?

Why would you cry over the death of a nigger and his chimp kid?

There were some white humans on board though, that was very sad.

Attached: nigger nigger nigger.jpg (249x243, 8K)

Attached: 1580026204209.jpg (472x472, 129K)

Can you even read?

Okay that's fine, but crying that he died is just pathetic. Did you also fucking cry when Princess Diana died?

triples means this guy is right and anyone else disagreeing with him should shut their autistic ass up and go back to watching their anime

You freely admit to idolizing a nigger?? Jesus fucking christ, get a grip man.

at least I didn't get helicoptered

Attached: 1369204483754.jpg (768x1024, 150K)

I didn't cry over Kobe, I was sad. How the fuck does this relate to Diana at all you fucking boomer? No one could relate to that cunt except for the fact she was likable. No one idolized her or tried to be like her you fucking neet.

you wouldn't understand, you don't even make $30 an hour and live the most average life humanly possible

natural section eliminates the weak beta male genes so your time will come faggot

Only felt really bad for the kid. When a filthy rich fortysomething pussy slaying sports icon who lived most of his life as an absolute untouchable dies suddenly, whatever. The dude lived a hundred lifetimes and each one was fantastic. I feel terrible for the young girl trapped and scared in her father’s unnecessary personal helicopter.

hes got a grip. only one with a problem is you. ur racist white trash. lol..... we get it. now go crawl in a hole and die

>No one idolized her or tried to be like her you fucking neet.

holy fuck you're retarded.

It's absolutely relateable to Princess Diana. It's the same exact situation. Both died young, both under tragic circumstances, both had morons who didn't know them personally fucking crying over their deaths. This is getting ridiculous now. Yeah you had your fucking 2-3 days to mourn him. Enough about this now. Now you wanna change the NBA logo to Kobe? That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard in my life.

lol nigger loving idiot

Attached: 1260710343244.jpg (370x300, 22K)

That's the most ironic part. He played literally by being a rich ass nigger. Most people would've taken a fucking car in that situation.

What do you expect? He's an uppity nigger.

explain you fucking boomer

They want to change the logo to Kobe because Jerry West (The current logo) mentored him and got him to join the Lakers so people thought that seemed like a good fit because Jerry didn't like being the logo.

Also not many people gave a fuck about Diana, alot of people were just sad about how tragic her life ended early you stupid old fuck.

hows your weekend going you girlfriendless virgin faggot?

seriously though are there any nudes of his daughter

It already has gotten ridiculous
Shit response is retarded. Here's the (You) you crave

Unbelievable.

This thread again.

Neo nazi

I am not.

Every movement is a hypocritical circle jerk.

typical low IQ boomer response

This guy is definitely a brainless nigger.

Literally what is this retard speak?

Fuck that rapist, 8 other people also died.

>bragging about div 2
HAHAHAHAHAHA jesus fuck you're a joke

Someones mom is getting plowed by Tyrone. Hence your lil butthurt rant

Individual replies...... impotent rage..... misinterpretation of historical fact..... homosexuality... WE’VE GOT A LIVE ONE BOYS HOLY MOLEY

typical low IQ autistic responses
Literally can't even formulate a sentence with any kind of rebuttal except

>thiS GuY Is DeFiNiTEly A bRAINLEsS nIGGer.

>lITERallY WhaT IS thIS retaRD sPeAk?

I'm not bragging you stupid faggot, I'm just saying I tried kind of hard in college and could only make Div 2 you fucking neet faggot

Attached: 165019_499795476719919_1610870238_n.jpg (720x960, 88K)

America..FUCK YEAH!! All our patriotisms are over hyped at the death of a sportsman or celebrity cause we worship false gods and somehow feel like it's the emotional truth to mourn. America.. FUCK YEAH!!

He'll be serving fries in McDonald's before he knows what's happening

explain boomer

Someone is mad no one is going to remember them after they die. Lol

Because to non-autists, he was inspirational beyond basketball. It's called transcendence, sperg lord.

Lel

fuck this nobody idiot. What about all the other people on the god damn chopper that have been forgotten just because this nobody fuck was on it.

Are you from Boston, because you sound like a bitch ass Celtics fan. Neck yourself.

Y’all being butt hurt about people still mourning are more annoying tbh. So what if people are still not over it, clearly he didn’t mean shit to you and that’s okay, but don’t project your own ideas and feelings on to other people. You can never truly know what others are thinking, so don’t act like you do... some people love getting mad smh

And you wish you were one so your woman didn't leave you for a bigger dick. Lol neckbeard faggot

You can’t be serious. You just can’t be.

Yikes

Personally I don't care for idolizing people since most of them are garbage.

But try to have an ounce of empathy because Jesus fucking Christ this post is making me lose brain cells.

it's okay to be emotionally vulnerable, buddy.

Funny thing is you would never say this outside of the comfort of your mommy's basement you fat fuck haha

someone is a nigger

im 116 pounds

He definitely mad tho kek

Agreed about MJ, though the sentiment is nice.

must be asian or anorexic

The fact that no one is gonna remember you after you die is the funniest part of this

explain low IQ boomer, you sound like my fucking ex girlfriend saying short bullshit low IQ responses. Fucking faggot, am I suppose to read
your mind you dumb nigger?

>u mad?

definitely a fucking dumb ass boomer

>9 people die
>people cry about the 1 dead rapist
>unga bunga he throw ball good

Nah he's a wannabe edgy prepubescent boy who wont ever say nigger outside. Meanwhile his momma is getting some black dick haha

You are being trolled left and right and you can't even see it. Damn you thick son!

Attached: fuck niggers.jpg (629x800, 216K)

So you’re roughly 27. Right? Give or take a year.

Stop telling people how to feel you pasty white fuck

you don't understand what trolling means you dumb faggot

Someone is mad Haha. The funniest part about this is there is so much racism on Cred Forums but in the real world all white people ever do is turn the other cheek and get scared and go say bigger on your basement while eating funyuns and jerking off to anime.

He's nigger, not the brightest are they.

Attached: i-are-the-niggest-quick-meme-com-admin-picture-nigga-4392368.png (500x553, 138K)

Keep jerkin to cartoons and I'll be sticking my huge dick in your mom. I'll be your father one day lil man hahahahahahahaha

White. 100%. You don’t have to be angry, it’s a choice.

Same with any celebrity
>Jonny cash
>Bowie
>Robin Williams
Not saying these people aren't talented, but the 'fans' sure do come out of the woodwork when they die

i called a nigger a nigger to his face in middle school and he did nothing but call me white trash and walk away. Niggers are scared of white people. Problem is apes travel in groups.

Attached: niggersruiningamerica.jpg (388x494, 158K)

Sir, this thread has been hijacked and subsequently ruined by a handful of homosexual gentlemen attempting to troll. I regret to inform you It is no longer about the proposed topic. Have a wonderful day.

I hope he's in hell. The world is a better place.

Aside from the “cashing in” on it, like weasel jews, maybe it’s the instant-ness of it. Mortality check. But, there are many more decent and valuable people who die suddenly every day than the “almighty Kobe”. No, he definitely wasn’t “a hero” sheeple. And not without fault...2003. Dashes not dates. Grieve then get over it.

American Christian?.sounds like it to me. Scumbag.

ABOLISHING SLAVERY WAS THE WORST MOVE WE EVER MADE. THESE BLACK BASTARDS ARE VERMIN.

Whitey ain't ready

Attached: 1580107384599.jpg (599x543, 59K)

not a christcuck

Christian American describes literally half of the entire black population of the United States

It's not good caring around all that hatred brother may you find peace one day.

Cry me a river

As an African American and strong independent woman, I am appalled and saddened by some of the comments in this thread!

I hate the whole “royal” shit. Female, white, royalty. Male, black, athlete. Both “idolized” and different. Yep, we all know cuz pc-blm, right.

The world became a satire of itself a while back.

I agree like when my favorite basketball player of all time dies Karl Malone I'll probably be like shit that sucks be was awesome but I'm not gonna cry and act like it's the end of the world because I never knew him

Awwww. Maybe we’ll LET YOU have rights. Because let’s face it, it’s the majority that allows the minority to have anything.

Lel

... are you an increasingly rare Utah-brother?

Not understanding that majority of that money came from sponsorships

Quit being racist bro don't stoop to that retards level.

You shouldn't be this is the cesspool of the internet after all.

Looks like the mad nigger kid has gone lads... it was fun for a while though!

Attached: Sad_Clown_-_Occupy_Wall_St.jpg (600x900, 66K)

No I'm a Texan but grew up loving the Utah jazz Seattle supersonic and Houston rockets. Big mail man fan he'll always be underrated in my book.

This. 1 he is a nigger. 2. The only people anyone should feel sad about dying is friends and family. It sucks 3 teens died. They died because their parents were spoiled.

Malone is alive and well you fucking faggot

no that was his NBA salary you stupid fucking faggot

Media is fueling this shit.
This was no accident lol

yes there was lol

Who cares man? Why do you give a fuck? Let people do their thing.

wheres your tin foil hat at you fucking faggot?

You made this thread earlier today.

Sports are an everyday part of some people's lives. I watched Kobe 82 times a year and sometimes 100+ a year because of playoffs for like 15 years. People don't even see most of their best friends 100 times a year.

Karl Malone is already 56. Kobe was 41. He won 5 championships compared to 0 for Malone and played on the most popular sports franchise in America. He died with his teenage daughter on the helicopter with him. How can you not understand the difference?

HARAMBEEEEEE

Attached: kobe-bryant-entering-the-helicopter-that-would-end-up-crashing-68618514.png (500x647, 169K)

jewish owned NBA Teams marketed by race traiting cuckservatives

looks mixed raced

Wow, you are a complete fucking faggot.

Attached: man_sized_faggit.webm (480x480, 320K)

Says the nigger worshipping homo

Judging life worth through number of ball hoops
What a fucking brainwashed retard

>Diana...No one could relate to that cunt except for the fact she was likable. No one idolized her or tried to be like her you fucking neet.
Actually, most females in the 80's and early 90's worshipped her. They got to live their princess fantasies vicariously through her.

Attached: 119550.jpg (590x262, 14K)

cringe

Did anyone post that he was a multiple rapist... yeah lets bronze his statue.
Bye talented rapist.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6JoLbXfGtY&feature=youtu.be&t=269

Ask your mom.

You're clearly underage
She didn't just donate money he personally spent a lot of time doing humanitarian work around the world
Your nigger crush put balls in things

It's pretty common. I mean there are still idiots crying over a second rate R&B singer (Aaliyah) who died 20 years ago.

You are a "grown up" retarded sperg without feelings. and peoples like you are sad as fuck

Attached: blood-and-bone.jpg (1440x750, 114K)