The worst part about having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t

The worst part about having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t

>Be strong fellow mental cases.

Attached: 1567059367356.gif (220x110, 422K)

Im a nassistic sociopath with delusions of grandure. I accept im better than everyone else in everyway.

delusions of grandeur is part of the diag with narcissistic.... its not a separate thing.

Precisely why I struggle to hold functional relationships. Shits whack fam

>people want me to be a functional human being

Attached: cryingbaby.jpg (350x263, 20K)

user you will eventually find someone that will understand and help you through everyday life.

Yeah well i make my own rules pleb.

you ok sweetie?

Attached: 1578499117869.gif (220x123, 91K)

no.... you don't.

Attached: 1570106381819.gif (480x293, 1.81M)

You can't even spell...

Most of you don't have mental illnesses your just losers and it's a convenient excuse

love you user. Patience is all I really have at this point with BPD II

having dissociative identity disorder and being schizotypal is horrendous, i deal with the mania and the imposter syndrome daily. it doesnt necessarily effect my work ethic, but im visually manic and crazy at work. i have to deal with boughts of switching or having my other selves try and chime into my work or comment or sometimes i have to calm them down so that i can 'do' my job. its not the worst thing but its really hard to handle some days. sorry for just rambling off about my life because im probably better off than most of you, work today just fuckin sucked but it was still ok in the end. the days dont always have to be the same guys its the attitude that really dictates how your day will be, and im a hypocrite for saying stay positive, so be positive frens.

Attached: itll be ok.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I was once a nazzeristic brociopath, but then my mom got a job.

Attached: 1566129797300.gif (220x189, 284K)

bpd as well user. Found someone finally when I was 30 that understood how to deal with me.

I know my friend's mental illness is legit, but I feel he milks it to get people to do things for him. Haven't really spoke to him for 6 months or so, bc he won't even try to help himself.

milks it how user?

I'm repressing my desire to dress like a giant masculine tranny and its driving me nuts I can't do it anymore

I work in a high paying job where I'm expected to impress old men in a conservative industry. I live in a blue state where it's illegal to fire me lol. I'm literally going to cost my company millions of dollars

Manipulates people that care about him, shirks all responsibility.

Haha lost

do they also manipulate people to care about them? Any drugs or alcohol associated with your friend?

why not just do it in your free time?

Imagine being this pig-headed.

I want to shape my eyebrows and get my ears pierced. I also want a boyfriend which I think necessitates ogremoding 24/7

learn to do makeup. You can totally make your eyebrows look different even if for a few hours with some foundation and a brow pencil. As for the earings... get some fake ones.

good

Attached: 1573784881235.webm (256x192, 777K)

Nah brah I need to remove eyebrow hair not the other way around.

Also fake earings hurt like hell and limits the styles you can wear.

Also i wanna get Michael Jackson surgery on my face. I already burned all my beard hair off

i felt like that when I was younger. for me it was a phase. Just trying to help user. Trying to figure out how to keep your current lifestyle as well as have your own fun.

well I'll go on as I'd like to keep this thread active.
I was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, severe depression and social anxiety when I was 16. Was put on some heavy meds for a few years then I stopped taking them because my friends said I didn't care about anything. Went probably 10 years before I looked for help. By that time it was bad, was having manic episodes for a week at a time. It sucked but after many many years I finally found a psychologist and psychiatrist that really worked well together with me. It sucks because my psychologist died of adult leukemia two years ago.

i almost got fired from walmart for being passive aggressive to the customers, i only didn't get fired because i quit before they could fire me

It's either that or not knowing how to use greentext properly.

>Stay strong OP, our beloved faggot.

Hey I live with DiD too
Do you get along with all your alters?
How many do you have?

k

Attached: 1556244953347.gif (244x170, 576K)

> Hey I live with DiD too
ayyy whats good, life sucks. :I
> Do you get along with all your alters?
ahaha no they bully me for being autistic and retarded, im mainly overexaggerating but they arent nice often.
> How many do you have?
i dont know anymore, they often leave for long periods of time so i dont really remember everyone. not to mention my scattered memory and my blackouts i really have a hard time remembering anything much (which is mainly why they bulli me)

Well I have 3
Ones a dick the other suprisingly is below me on the totem pole.

its always nice to have one or two that are as you say "below you on the totem pole"
this is gonna sound weird but do you have some form of communication so we can chat about our ups and downs? its interesting talking to people who have it since its so rare.