The more things change the more they stay the same

The more things change the more they stay the same.

I have always had to be frugal about my weed, and often found myself scraping the bowl and smoking the resin. Now my guys has carts, which I like because less smell. Still broke tho. So here I am cracking open dead carts and scraping out the oils to vape off my e-cig coils.

Attached: Lavender-Cannabis-Oil-Vape-Cartridge-1.jpg (600x600, 123K)

A drop or 2 of alcohol can go a long way it old carts

take longer tolerance breaks and smoke small amounts to make your weed last. i probably smoke through half an oz a month

keep the kief you have in your grinder then press the keif into wax then you got home made wax

Good God I need to chill tfo lmao I just bought a new cart like a little over 2 days ago and I just fucking finished it.
Really need to take a tollerance break.

bruh just dont get high jaklsdlololol

Thats hash, not wax.....

I used to do the same shit lmao. Also ration out the hits you take it will last longer.

carts are literally the crack of weed, 70 to 90% thc most of the time. Your average bud is anywhere between 15 and 20%

this is why i go with CBD/THC carts
i can't smoke these retarded kid strains they have these days that are for all intents and purposes bio engineered to be as absurdly potent as they can possibly be
a good 4:1 cbd to thc ratio cart is all you need unless you like getting so high that you literally can't even function
>hurrdurr lls ur a lightweight fagit
no, weed is unironically too potent now, and you're just a braindead idiot who's smoked too much of it
don't even get me started on shatter and other concentrates

>weed is unironically too potent now

seriously this. i smoked a little bit, i repeat a little bit, of weed a few months ago after not having smoked for a long time and holy shit, what a terrible experience. i'm pretty sure i had an anxiety attack. i don't plan on smoking again anytime soon.

me too user me too

pussy faggots in this thread. I'm a college student with a 3.0 + gpa who smokes 70% + thc indica only, all day every day.

I started smoking by working out high and now I participate and give thoughtful discussion in class high.

Weed helps me be creative and I'm mentally strong enough to not be a lazy slack-jawed stoner. I'm simply a THC enhanced individual.

would not be surprised if study's come out a decade from now comparing the high of a cart to crack because in socal this keeps the boy in the gutters. raw garden carts best though

chill out dude you sound like a fucking commercial for weed

Weed makes you have missing chromosomes, you may think you're smart when youre on dope but to everyone else you're an absolute retard.

Proof THC Makes you retarded

not OP but you sound like me a decade ago

have fun and enjoy it, but you won't remember much of college. anyone can smoke enough weed to become functional on it, nobody is a pussy because you can take more bong rips than them without having a panic attack. if you think it makes you cool you're retarded, I promise you nobody gives a fuck how much weed you can smoke

Attached: 1551415995787.png (747x686, 44K)

With some of the stuff that's catered around just THC, people are really missing out on the other effects. No prize for smoking the most or strongest, just ruins tolerance.

What shit weed do you have there

We avg 20-28% usually. Low testers dont sell well, but they're still good, one of my fav weeds was a purple reign that tested at 13%.

That's a lot.

Joe rogan smokes a gram a week.

2 oz a year

>Joe rogan smokes a gram a week.

lol no. joe rogan is like an alcoholic who hides how much he really drinks.

>smoking resin
fucking filth

it's not even worth it, the resin high is fucking shitty

I smoke every night but in very small quantities, like enough for one or two puffs. Last time I bought weed was September of last year, I bought an ounce and I still have a couple grams left.

Attached: images - 2019-12-02T153927.492.jpg (295x295, 7K)

Funny this thread popped up, I quit weed yesterday. I was going through a full gram of wax per week tho

what do you pay for what size cart, and what potency?

Fellow poorfag here. Rinse them in 91% isopropyl alcohol then take the liquid and put in a pyrex dish in the over at 200°F until all liquid is evaporated, keep a close eye on it. Make sure you buy isoprpyl that only has water and alcohol as ingredients. I do this and you get all that's left in them and can then scrap it up with a rasor blade and put on a bowl of weed.

It's a faster warmer high, i like to smoke res in the morning when i wake up too early and i get to go back to sleep. Ill torch a bowl or scrape out a stem and get some hella zzzs

this is what meth users do with meth pipes and heroin addicts do with straws used to inhale heroin

but it's not addictive right? just a bit of harmless fun?

man sometimes an ounce will last me three months, but if I've got nothing else going on and I've got the money to blow on it I'll burn through 1-2 in a month easy

I've been trying a disposable pen. Had to keep pulling harder and harder to get anything out of it and now it seems to be totally clogged. I don't see any way to take this thing apart, I can't imagine blowing into it is a good idea despite some claims that it works. Should I go digging in there with a toothpick or something? Warm it up and pull really hard?

that's crazy dude i use to blow through an ounce in a day or two maybe three, but i burned like there was no tomorrow

yeah just warm it up

>Warm it up and pull really hard?

relax user, your wife's boyfriend isn't that hard to please

>an ounce in a day
that might kill me, I think I want to settle on 1g/day max for when I've got my shit together and things are routine, especially because an oz a month is pretty damn affordable, but regardless of the amount I've never really felt like I "smoke too much" unless I'm just waking up and toking till I sleep (completely unproductive)

I bought 25 vape carts for 21 a piece back in early november, Only four left. I think I'm going to take a break for a month, The button controls me.