Ask a bipolar sperg anything

Ask a bipolar sperg anything

Attached: 20200202_005707.jpg (1879x1719, 1.23M)

you ever sucked dick?

No, but I've had mine sucked. Women do it better.

Do other people respect you and your condition or do they just avoid you and politely tell you to fuck off?

Most people respect me and don't treat me any differently than a normal person. A couple family members are outright cunts to me, although the ones that behave that way are narcissists that act like that with everyone.

Do you live stream video games on mixer?

Do females tend to look at you different when you tell them ? Or do they not even care ?

whens the last time you quit taking your meds and had a massive manic episode, ruining all your relationships in one fell swoop?

I don't stream anything
It generally ranges from indifference to compassion
I've actually been unmedicated since July with permission from my doctor. About 2 weeks ago I went on a manic shopping spree and maxed out my credit cards.

When you tic, do you curse uncontrollably?

Has it In the last cost you any meaningful relationships ?

how big is ur pp?

What meds were you on

I only get tics when I'm manic, mainly shuddering and twitching.
Never caused me relationship problems
4" flaccid, 8" erect
Latuda+valproate

How do you propose america gets rid of ghettos full of porch monkeys?

ever killed someone?

Ever done something fucked up and blamed it on your disorder ?

Quarantine the ghettos, airdrop glocks and ammo into them, livestream the results for government revenue
No, but I have injured people severely enough to require medical attention. Only ever in justified self defense though.

One time I threatened to kill myself if my (now ex)gf left me, that was prettu fucked up

Did you apologize to her after ? Are you guy on good terms

Yeah I apologized to her for a lot of shit. We are on good terms and we still talk semi-regularly.

>Only ever in justified self defense though.
boring. anyhow, ever rape/molested anyone?

No, I keep my dick to myself unless it is wanted

Have you lost your Ipod?

No but I have tried to an hero

Is your name Liam?

No

ok. have u ever tried to fuck yourself? I mean, with 8"?