I think im becoming a sex addict...

I think im becoming a sex addict, i cant stop thinking about chatting with strangers on kik about the sick stuff we are into and would do to girls we know, cant even concentrate at work, should i delete my acc before it gets out of hand?

Attached: 1571053944569.jpg (833x1600, 145K)

fag

Have an ounce of self respect and listen to yourself.

i havent been able to mantain a conversation for more than 10 minutes on kik

same, except that i can concentrate at work

more more more more

Attached: 1574963590736.jpg (600x600, 27K)

What's your kik I'm into that too lol

Kik is slavemaster0808 btw, cant help myself

Everyone's a 'master' nowadays

The thing that distracts me is when i imagine my co workers getting fucked by a bbc, and sharing then on kik, had a boner all day today

nah u gay

And back to work i go, cant wait to be rock hard all shift thinking about mt co workers getting fucked

can’t you wank off and go back to work?

who tf is that girl and why are you larping fag, you clearly want to post a kik to talk with other nerds

I'm glad I can talk to a woman without getting an erection, but I kind of feel like a fag for not having a sex drive as high as this. Is it normal to have a sex drive like this guy's?

You should join fetlife and be surrounded by an entire community of sexually like minded people and it's usually pretty easy to find locals. Kik won't get you anywhere.

Im sure I know her. Where are you from?

I dont wanna meet up with people or anything i just enjoy chatting with them for now, hard to find someone who can keep up a conversation tho

Its only the past couple of days ive been like this, and i can control it too but sometimes just dont want to...

And sorry bro i just got asked to repost her by some cuck boy, he said he went to hs with her

Bc gf was home at the time

I think most kinkier shit is hardwired into dude. I can't pull a study up, but you're just going to be walking through life all repressed if you try to cut it off.

There are plenty of fine, sexy women that -love- to be treated like dirt in the bedroom, and in fact, they are walking around all day thinking about it too.

Don't be an autist, edgy, Cred Forums wannabe rapist, go and find a group like this guy is saying and find some girls that are down to get treated like an abused dog.

Make sure it's consensual, etc, don't actually be a creep but get out there and make these dreams a reality.

Mmmm i wish it was this easy user, im just a young adult who is sexualising everything and cant stop thinking abiut it, what is fetlife, is it user? I have a gf so dont wanna be seen

You need to actually be having sex to be a sex addict.
>source
>me who actually goes to cbt therapy for this