Ask me anything

Ask me anything.

Attached: the-butterfly-effect-2004-1-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

anything

why are you gay?

No you don't have the balls to post that's what I thought.

more pics plz

What do you normally eat for breakfast and how would you describe your work ethic

that movie was a trip

did you play either kid? if not, why post that?

Why?

Attached: D17C0CE1-BBC7-49F1-889E-C51D39CECDB4.jpg (308x410, 45K)

I never touched anything unclean? 3 latina strippers is pretty vanilla.

Attached: FB_IMG_1580603706664.jpg (536x576, 67K)

Stoner Thread:

Discuss philosophy, aliens, why OP is a faggot, or the Second American Civil War whatever

Attached: 1ABE70CF-3F7B-469A-BFDD-FE2023CBECA6.jpg (680x841, 87K)

I enjoy taking long walks on the beach

That faggot really went too far, further than johnny depp in his Chicano movie.

The white girl interracial.

that doesn't explain why you like the taste of semen. unless they were male strippers?

lost

Are you so high you thought you were making a thread and instead replied to a post?

You're supposed to grab ahold of your story. If you don't well you lose. It seems America is absolutely disgusting and full of zombies and other worthless people and beings who don't let go of stolen things. Like the baby ruth monster.

The difference between being worthless and a normal sane human being

Have sex with aliens. Alien dicks right Christian?

The part where your ugly hindu ass needs to go back to your country when I was heating up her cunt? You know to make actual people?

Before your father sucked dicks to get a raise racism was the new no homo.

kek. I don't know if you're actually retarded or just pretending, but you're doing an amazing job of it. 10/10 impairment, user

Fuck off token black person. Nobody likes you.

buttmad samefag. just stop being gay. it's easy to not put cock in your mouth. people do it every day

Funny how worthless you are as a person. I have fucking manners so I spit in your general direction instead of laugh at something that is sick.

You can't destroy me economically or in the street, the fact you live here is your shame and you are not welcome.

Go to walt Disney world or six flags. I would rather have a bennigan's than your smell nigger.

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded. Curry! They ought to deport your bitchass terrorist. The cringe in the highschool was unbearable

No seriously bitch nobody wants to be your friend. Fuck you and fuck the Mexican Americans that did that

sparkler

You feel fucking entitled to this I ought to murder you. Find me on the fucking street I will curb stomp you

It seriously is unbearable for the locals the more indigenous people you have no fucking right to be here. And you are not fucking welcome. With your arrogance.

I will fucking kill your family. There is no god here. No god that will save you from me.

My father taught me not to be gringe like you faggot. And you let your heart sing free every day.

Actual human beings were crying so i used desmadre. And that's white, nigger.

I refuse to teach you your blindside you fucking animal. Kill yourself.

And please leave Europe and America.

No you're good and God's people. Fucking faggot.

Come down to Mexico when I'm there I will PERSONALLY butcher you.