What warrants my suffering?

What warrants my suffering?

Attached: 1566870407383.jpg (1500x1500, 459K)

You'll have to determine that out for yourself, it's different for most everyone. However there is SOMETHING that warrants your suffering, you just need to figure it out.

One thing you want to accept is that suffering is good.

Good times lead to weak men, weak men lead to bad times, bad times lead to strong men, strong men lead to good times, etc... Welcome the bad times because it leads to strong men.

My Amusement

Attached: 7.jpg (1125x1600, 411K)

i want to agree with this, but technology has ruined humanity, and there will never be strong men or good times again. only weak willed faggots and suffering.

badgers, ticks and fleas. . . especially the fleas!

Maybe your suffering stems from not helping those in need. You can start by sharing sauce

mean to quote

The fact that you are alive.

What does warrant suffering? a pretty good question maybe it's all about evening things out you could have had an excellent life then something above us decided to slow things or make things just a little more agitating there is alot of factors as to why we are being fucked, Maybe we've been issued a challenge which we are failing

Your desire

Source?

Your sins.
Also this

suffering is the only evil.
the pain of suffering causes fear of that which hurt you, then you hate that which made you afraid.
pleasure alone has the power to alleviate this suffering, fear, and hate.

only through suffering can you get closer to Jesus on the cross.
pleasure is Sin.

>i want to agree with this, but technology has ruined humanity
If you mean high technology of the post industrial era then I agree
>there will never be strong men or good times again. only weak willed faggots and suffering.
Did you forget the cycle I posted? Right now we are in the good times with weak men, and the weak men lead to bad times when our society collapses which is coming. After that strong men will return, although it may be another hundred years or more.

fair enough. perhaps the scope time for which i've based my perspective is a bit too narrow to account for the rebound. conversely who's to say we'll make it that far?

> blah blah flip it round 99-100

This hurt to read.

Attached: matador.jpg (424x567, 34K)

That's a cute Kitten.

Hyperbole: google it.

Existence.
You're to live, you're to fight to live

no. i'm done with this gay conversation.

>what warrants my suffering
Not giving sauce on this pic.