What are some good ways to psychologically fuck with someone to lower their self-confidence?

What are some good ways to psychologically fuck with someone to lower their self-confidence?

My roommate is so arrogant it's ridiculous. Last night after a party, he turned to me and said with so much confidence "I'm so gonna fuck [my best friends name] soon. It's happening. She's so into me." She has a boyfriend and has no interest in this fuckhead.

Sociopaths of 4chin, now is your time to shine

Attached: yreyr.jpg (142x142, 3K)

Why not just tell him his behaviour is inappropriate and to respect wamen

fuck them & when they ask if it felt good ask if it was their first time.

I probably will, but i also need to get his arrogance to tolerable levels. it's literally toxic all the time

sounds like you are beta as fuck an this dude is gonna fuck your best friend and you can't. LOL

pull out you cock & ask him to compare, if his is smaller laugh at it if bigger get on your knees and suck it then beg forgiveness for being a faggot.

im gay. why would i want to fuck her?

ill just fuck him, then you

Why do you care so much? If she has a boyfriend and has no interest in the fuckhead then the problem will solve itself won't it?

100% best way is to turn to them and say "I'm so gonna fuck [their crushes name] soon. It's happening. She's so into me."
Then smash the bitch and watch as the little shit that's been pretending to be her friend in hopes of getting some scraps if her bf ever left her dies inside.

Attached: bad-guy.jpg (658x370, 123K)

Severe the heads of his family, then in the dead of night, place them in his hands as he sleeps. As we wakes to see the horrified faces of his loved ones staring back, stand on top of him to remind him that he is nothing more than a worm.
that or you could just call him gay, either works

Attached: For-Honor-Conqueror-Guide.png (398x624, 130K)

It's that his roommate is a toxic asshole and he wants to fix him

op lemme suck you off

user, i would love to

Just sounds to me that if the girl really has no interest in him then she will knock him off his pedestal. No need for OP to get involved. Seems like he has some ulterior motives, really.

he is going to fuck your friend

would be useful if i was attracted to her.

ill keep it in mind if girls ever give my lil ding dong a hard on

honestly, he's just an arrogant dick and i want to fuck with him

100% not

are you saying OP is jealous his roommate wants to fuck his friend and not him

You should have told her on his behalf that he's going to fuck her, and to prepare herself.

Possibly.

bump

You have to know their insecurities and then find ways to poke holes in their ego based off of them.

For example, if they are afraid of being seen as short then start talking about how many women you know don't want a man under X height. Not the best example but you get the idea.

Just fucking punch him in the windpipe, you pussy! Then after that, take a huge shit directly into his mouth as he is clutching his neck. He sounds like a bitch, user, so you should hurt him. Sperm in his earlobe! Put laxatives in his morning coffee, then point and laugh at him while she shits himself into dehydration!

these anons have been the most helpful.

i would gladly penetrate you both