I need some help Cred Forums. I'm calling all medfags & non-virgin betas. I hooked up with a girl I knew from tinder...

I need some help Cred Forums. I'm calling all medfags & non-virgin betas. I hooked up with a girl I knew from tinder. We fucked & hit it off pretty good but I freaked out when semen was dripping near her clit & I went full retard.

She left, & now I'm stuck wondering if I'm gonna be a dad or not. Can you get pregnant via cum near the clit or from precum?

Please help.

Attached: G1MpsEp_1.jpg (850x614, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6JoLbXfGtY&feature=youtu.be&t=269
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kid inc

From precum, absolutely.
From so far away, probably not

You absolutely can. You probably knocked her up.

>I went full retard and she left
What happened exactly? Can you still talk to her, will she tell you if she becomes pregnant?

Yes it can definitely happen but it's very unlikely.

We're still gonna talk after but I'm overwhelmed and I dont wanna be a fucking dad.

I'd rather commit an hero before that shit.

Attached: cyanide_will_taste_great.gif (444x250, 1.76M)

>non-virgin betas
Like you're not some fucking 12 year old faggot roleplaying. Fuck outta here I hope you get AIDS.

>Yes it can definitely happen but it's very unlikely
how would she react if you told her you were worried about that?

Congrats OP you fulfilled your entire purpose in life and manage to procreate, now all you have to look forward to is death.

Attached: 20200128_092709.jpg (1212x684, 476K)

>I'd rather commit an hero before that shit.
That's retarded, how old are you?

Oh man I bet she's gonna have triplets.

You've got to take care of this, man. You need to cut up your IDs, sear off your fingerprints, microwave your hard-drives, and burn your house down. Fucking move, what are you doing reading this, get outta there man!

OP here. I'm 24. I'm scared because I cant afford abortion money if this really does happen.

There's plan B too, but that's for the morning after if a girls birth control doesn't work. Maybe I'm overthinking this and freaking out or my concerns are justified.

Attached: 4f850e2.jpg (560x796, 88K)

Attached: 3d39c83238aef64fbdeb6c350aa7f214.gif (600x657, 1.18M)

Well I'm a gril, I'm younger so I would understand and agree it would be a problem.
If you explicitly said "I don't have money to deal with this" or something I'd think you were gross, cheap and an asshole.
Be nice but make your stance clear, don't bring up money until it's for sure

Ultimately you're going to be fine regardless of what happens, even if she has the kid. It just means your life is going in a different direction than you expected, but your experience and reality is what you make of it. There are far worse things than having a kid with some hoe.

I am NOT financially ready for a kid. If she does get preggo I'm moving to fucking Canada & I'd be homeless but at least they couldn't bring me back here.

Attached: image0-2.jpg (1062x1060, 474K)

Father here. You can absolutely get pregnant from precum. I'll tell ya I'm at a point where I dont take chances. If I think my girl might get pregnant, I'm heading down to Walgreens and buying that 40 pill. Dont freak out tho, talk to her and if she agrees with you, try to get that pill. If not, get the pill and slip that bitch a smoothie. And take it from me, use a fucking condom next time faggot.

On the flip side, I love being a dad. Dont let these virgins and cucks warp your views on shit.

You don niggered it up, why do you think there are so God damn many dadless niglets running around? It's not because of
>muh pullout game
Precum has sperm in it aswell we learned that in sex ed in the 4th grade you dipshit. Grats on the kiddo, another dumbass who shouldn't be a father becomes one

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-025711_Chrome.jpg (952x806, 263K)

can't be a dad if you never pay child support

From people I know, they fucked up this way. They got a girl preggy. Take my advice, just fucking run for it. Block her on socials. She might use this against you.

Atb user

Are you that pathetic, that you can't get a decent job? Low IQ, lazy, or what? I went from making 20k a year to 70k in 4 years, you need to grind nigga.

Be a black man and ahh... abandon the kid and woman.

I'm literally autistic who lives on my own, works at FedEx & gets shit hours & I have no clue what to do with my life.

Army won't take me, my pipe dream of being a gunsmith is down the drain, and I'm just getting by.

Attached: EMSMibgU8AAJ4jm.jpg (850x1204, 165K)

Congratulations on the birth of your new kid.

What's your job even that you make 70k a year? Even people that go to college for professional degrees dont even make that much sometimes

Attached: 1s6nw2.jpg (993x1023, 45K)

Dang I'm sorry to hear that, I feel like a dick now.
I'm actually I college drop out and still pulled it off lol. I don't think the specifics matter too much, basically I'm middle management. Started off as an operator and worked my ass off out performing everyone, making sacrifices, and I finally got my chance for promotion. I recommend you find a smallish company with a lot of potential for growth, huge companies can be a dead end.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6JoLbXfGtY&feature=youtu.be&t=269

Kek

Turn her upside down and douch her pussy out with Drain-o. Or you can always trip her down the escalators.

>Can you get pregnant via cum near the clit or from precum?
Yes, but it's not Verry likely... So good luck

Didn't read lol

> non-virgin betas
Then why are you here OP? By your question you sound like a reddit virgin larping furiously.

itt virgins that have no idea how a pussay twerks