How come heroin addicts can't help themselves?

How come heroin addicts can't help themselves?

Attached: woman-with-needle.jpg (654x400, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Kilbey#Drug_use
youtube.com/watch?v=B6JoLbXfGtY&feature=youtu.be&t=269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're addicted

...bcoz they are ADDICTS, faggot.

yeah but WHY??

do you really want me to explain addiction to you? Its almost the same for any addiction

Yes. Explain addiction to me. It doesn't make any fucking sense someone would allow a substance to rule their life. Why would anyone even try heroin in the first place? Do some people really think they can use it and not get hooked?

yes, americans really are that dumb.

Because they destroy the dopamine system in there brain which causes them to act not themselves. They chase the high because that's what keep them living and feeling good. For us . When. We get a dopamine rush, it's when we eat, have sex, or enjoying something fun.

Physical addiction. More than psychological craving, trying to stop is intensely painful.

boo fucking hoo

It's usually introduced via peer pressure or post inebriation. Social pressures are difficult for youths to handle and heroin is nearly single use addictive. I took it once late at a party, freaked out when I got sober and have stayed the fuck out of those situations since, but I also have a fairly high tolerance to drugs naturally.

morphine addiction has a pretty strong pull. it's right up there with nicotine and pokemon go.

They can, they refuse to try.

Okay? I have absolutely zero stake in this. It is a medical fact that withdrawal can be fatal.

They don't want help, they want heroin.

>Why would anyone even try heroin in the first place?

1: people think it isn't that big a deal.
2: they try it because they're curious.
3: they are given painkillers in hospital (burns victims often fall victim to this) and they can't stop once they recover.
4: another addict gets you involved so you can help pay for their fix.
5: Fucking Grant Fucking McClennan of the Go-Betweens introduces you to the drug because he was a stupid fucking cunt.

you have never experienced anything more debilitating than being told the tendies will be ten minutes late because your mom had to rush out and buy a new microwave oven.

one day the shit will hit your fan, and none of us will lift a finger to help you.

type more fag

fucking Grant Fucking McLennan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Kilbey#Drug_use

give it a try and figure out yourself

It's easy to do nothing but get high when you don't give a shit about anything else? Working all day to come home and do what? not heroin?

Easier to be blacked out in a drug den.

you know what? i hope you do try heroin. i hope you can afford enough of it to get a habit, then you get cut off, and you too can know the joy of withdrawal.

reply more

I dare you to reply more fag

escapism.

Attached: 250-ml-grand-lavement-en-plastique-seringue-lavage-court-anal-nettoyage-seringue-outil-de-massage-po (1000x1000, 279K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B6JoLbXfGtY&feature=youtu.be&t=269

because they're pussies who can't handle the real world and would be better off just killing themselves instead of being a burden on people around them.

Attached: download (62).jpg (276x183, 6K)

There hasn't been "pure" heroin in decades. It's usually cut with fentanyl or liquid meth which makes the mix a 100xs more addictive. Fucking Mexicans and chinks. China develops and pushes it and the cartels mix it.