Hi

Hi.

I was groomed by a Pakistani gang when I was 15 for years.

It's ruined my ability to maintain a relationship and it's fucked my libido.

That's all.

Attached: LV042.jpg (679x884, 62K)

hey j. i was gonna marry u if u wanted to date. heh

i understand though if fragile x syndrome america is being violent to you and you dont want to risk a good life at the expense of a bad one for a mediocre one, fair enough. x

Huh?

fucked libido as in?

send the link

>when I was 15 for years.
How long were you 15??

As in its either really, really strong, or just completely dead for a week.

you know the rules, post tits or gtfo

How many “uncles” did your body please, overall and max in a day please.

Ask for refund, they did a shitty job

You're about as useful as aquaman.

Pic related, it's your beaten cunt

Attached: 9D076E4D-F9B8-4A97-AAB5-9F208AFEC1A7.jpg (688x489, 73K)

Idk about overall, but in a day it varied between 5 and 20.

Idk about overall, but in a day it varied between 5 and 20.

larp

I was expecting something you know more..... brown

How did it start?

By sucking off her nephew, then her uncle and now eating out her grandma's rotting corpse.

Underage drinking, they kept supplying me with more.

Hmm, almost felt sorry for you there. I guess you could say you were too young to know any better.

My ex's daughter got mixed up in a street gang at 13yo and part of her initiation was gangrape by multiple black men between the age of 13-14. She had to have an abortion because they all came inside her.

This was before I married her mom. She was messed up but I loved her quite a bit anyway.

She was really an amazing person, smart and sassy and quite a character, but her personality disorder (borderline) destroyed her relationships over and over.

I hope she's doing well now. I still love her even though we haven't spoken in 13 years.

Attached: 110_1033.jpg (640x480, 26K)

How does it know feeling that if someone warned you of this earlier on you’d have thought “racist bastards, they don’t know ifshit and nabobo like I do!!”

Absolutely. It was much easier for them to take advantage, too.

Have you considered wearing a mask and latex suit, then hunting down paki rapists to deal justice? If not, I may have a suggestion for you.

Attached: 518319512.jpg (529x502, 33K)

Huh?

r u in sydney

You did it for just alcohol? Not even hard drugs? Where are you from that has Pakistani gangs?

Say I came up to you when you where 14 and said “stay away from those paki bastards, they’ll end up raping you” what would you have thought back then. I tell girls this now and they give me “racist bigot Nazi fucker” speech. It’s then I know they’ll be raped or killed, and to be honest giving in to the whole multicultural propaganda without any thought of history.. they and you deserve it.

I was drunk beyond belief, Sheffield.

Idk, I probably would have laughed at you.

How many STDs did you get by all them guys fucking you?

This.

Damn, England is shit.

Yes

Why didn't you just stay being a whore? Obviously you are useless, weak and stupid. So yozr only chance to make a living is selling your cunt.

Tits or gtfo!

Are you fucked up enough to send nudes?

Are you fucked up enough to fuck in corp?

In corp?

He means corporation park

I mean the grotty rock club

idk?

Sometimes u gotta take one for the team you know, even if the teams raping you

OH! Right. I guess.

I once found a 14 year old who had just been gang fucked by pakis, the smell of slut about her was to much . If you can’t beat them join them, had a good time with that fuck toy retard

Very true

Im really sorry for what happened to you.

Why? She’s not.

What