Just sold my ass and mouth to an old guy online for 50 bucks, ask me anything

Just sold my ass and mouth to an old guy online for 50 bucks, ask me anything.
I feel deep regret and I have lost all pretense of being straight, but when the time comes, you have to do what you must.

Attached: 1314735929565.gif (329x302, 9K)

did the anal feel good?

Nigga that aint being straight just get a job and if its that bad just rob, ur gay now, Fag

you were never straight to begin with faggot

I made sure to pick a low test old man with a small dick, so that it wouldn't hurt. It still did, and I felt pretty bad. At least he was clean and dick doesn't actually have a taste. But men smell strange compared to women, especially the taste when you kiss. I'll keep these memories until I kick the bucket and it makes me feel sick
Fuck off I literally had no options left

Attached: 1580513594236_original.jpg (456x320, 15K)

>Fuck off I literally had no options left
Story time homo

Did you hey hard? Did you enjoy it?

Where from?

>hurr durr le no options meme
fuck off with that shit. There's no way you would end up in a situation where you had no options but to get 50 fucking bucks by doing something you didn't want to do, let's be real here. The only way I can see that is you not having any money left AT ALL, which would be fucking bullshit cuz 50 bucks are fcuking nothing and shit shit shit

Nah u gay and had options, ur just too stupid Lol, Fag

Attached: 1580636298989.gif (240x287, 277K)

You were kinda happy that you needed the money bad, because finally you had an excuse to fulfill your fantasy. You were thinking about stuff like that for a long time didn't you. Please tell me where did he came.

Ur a faggot

I want to kill myself WTF

I got a gay guy to suck me off for money, but I wouldn’t suck them off or get fucked. Wtf op

Why would you subject yourself to this, OP? And only for 50 bucks. You could at least charge $300 or more for your suffering, just like women do. You could have looked for other solutions. How old are you and why are you so desperate?

Probably wasn't about the money. Just a closet fag that needed an 'excuse'

No I really needed the money in order to keep a promise to someone and there is no way I know of to obtain cash as fast as that. Fuck off faggots I'm not gay I did this out of necessity

Shut the fuck up faggot, admit you love cock, if not we still know you love cock

Attached: 1580643289823s.jpg (86x125, 2K)

tough break nigga

lol cope

Once anal, always anal.

Attached: IMG-20180606-XW0100.png (800x600, 474K)

>just sucked dick and took it in the ass for only $50
>fuck off faggots im not gay

Ok faggot