How many previous partners in a woman do you think is too much...

How many previous partners in a woman do you think is too much? Just found out my girlfriend has fucked 20 guys before me.

Attached: A07E8220-E663-48C9-A754-233C11214E51.jpg (977x1300, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fjABnpwF-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 is too many

mine has had 4 and still bothers me. haahha

20 is too much, she’s already been ran through

if you want to be with a woman who thinks that sex is precious and needs to be reserved for something magical, then she will very likely be a prude with you. There are exceptions, but they are far too few.

I mean, is it? Most of them were just hookups

Depends on her age.

How many partners for a man before a woman should think its too many?

Well she’s not like that at all. So you’re saying I’m good, in your view?

>How many previous partners in a woman do you think is too much?

Why exactly? Seems low unless you’re both like 16

Yes nigger, 20 cocks have fucked your girls home, I bet it’s like throwing a hot dog down a hallway at this point. How nasty are her beef curtains? Don’t be a cuck OP

She’s 24

no. just lucky

Ok good luck finding a partner with that attitude lol

Hole**

That is a lot of hot wet semen she has taken in herself. In her mouth, up her ass, deep in her twat. She is packed with sticky cum. Wow, and every one of those 20 cum dripping studs popped at least 1,200 times in your woman. Gall as of jizz in your woman. No telling how much goo she swallowed, but digested is now a part of her. You’re a cuck.

Attached: 855B1B6E-F830-4DDB-84AA-59A4493CB258.jpg (512x512, 31K)

She’s got an “innie” vag actually. Fairly tight.

Most were one or two time hookups dude

just think about how much cum has she swallowed.

Dunno. Been married twice myself, divorced both. Just broke up with my fiancee cause she turned into a needy possessive control freak psycho that cried everytime I went to hangout with my mates, thinking I was going to bang one of their sisters that I use to mess around with. All 3 of them were virgins when we met & all 3 turned into deranged head cases after a few years. So I'm gonna stick with dating girls that been around banged a few times. They at least act sane most the time.

it doesnt mean anything dude. love is all that matters

youtube.com/watch?v=4fjABnpwF-Y

my girlfriend never knew a mans touch before mine,
>and i didnt know hers. xx

i hope you can learn, can study.

Attached: 2007.jpg (850x400, 48K)

So she enjoys sex and has been active in recent years.

Who gives a shit? She's fucking you now and that's all that matters. She had 20 dicks and she has decided yours is the best. You're king dick.

LOL king dick!

No such thing as to much lay.

Yes. Last guy was 6 weeks before we started dating

Woman A - Fucks 1 guy 1,000 times

Woman B - Fucks 3 guys, 100 times each

Cred Forums logic - Woman B = massive, loose slut in comparison to Woman A

That’s what I want to think but can’t help wonder what’s considered normal

Why do you expect good advice from here?

Unrelated but you got moar pics of her or a name?

Attached: 1443427329112.jpg (300x189, 10K)

its a nice name.

Where the fuck else am I gonna ask? Plebbit?

Well, now over 20 people have relentlessly smashed her and can also attest to what her pushy feels like

Audrey

Just think about how many times she went all out with other guys. How she’s been more wild with a 1 night stand then she’ll ever be with you. How many times she’s had cum in all her holes

Considering there are plenty of women who may have had fewer partners but just fall from one sexual relationship into the next or even overlap them, she's pretty restrained.

Sauce on the pic

I guess so, yeah

One is already too much. People must honor the love and respect the might of our Lord and Savior.

If she told you 20, it's going to be a much higher number in reality...

Attached: TMYK_HEADER.jpg (2024x692, 1.23M)

Does google images not work for you or something?

Number isn't what's technically important, context is. The numbers let you infer context though.
18-25, age/4 is reasonable. 26-40 it's more like age/3. If you put up higher numbers than that there's a lot of hookups in there which is not what you want if you're looking for a stable long-term relationship. Anything more than Age/2 is a non starter for dating. Frequent casual sex is a strong indicator of the holy trifecta of "do not date ever", irresponsibility, strong sense of entitlement and low impulse control. Dating promiscuous people is not a viable strategy if you're interested in a happy, committed, monogamous, long-term relationship.

Good point. Thanks user.

She’s a very honest person and isn’t ashamed of that number at all. I dunno why she’d lie.

This is why I always say in advance that I don't want to know.

Have fun fucking used up pussy SIMP

Oh look, a retard.

So the fact that I’m guy #21 when she’s 24 would be a red flag for you?

It depends on how old she is. That's not too bad if she's 80

Oh come on. You’d have to ask at some point.

Probably 1-3 in high school, 5-10 in college, and 3-5 for each year they're single afterward.

Just think positive about it: she now really knows what she's looking for in a guy. Also she won't cheat on you because of some dick-curiosity.

When I was 17, my 15yo GF at the time said that she'd has sex with 14 people before me.
Like, how the actual fuck does that even work out. Went in for another quicky then dumped

Spoken like a true virgin

That's not how vaginas work.

Triple trips of truth. My ex fiancee was a virgin when we first got together. Turned into a turbo crazy bitch after a year, accusing me of cheati3 everytime I left the house for work. She's on disability due to PTSD from being abused by her mom as a kid and wanted me to quit my job, stay with her 24/7. She made enough from disability and government assistance to support us, but I love my job an make good money. Prefer my freedom. Moved out while she was at her mom's visiting and blocked her number, blocked her on social media. Best decision I ever made.

Maybe she started early

I don't know about you, but until I was 30, I probably would have fucked 3 new chicks a day if they were offering it. After 30, 1 or 2. The only reason any guy doesn't fuck thousands of women is that thousands of women don't want to fuck them. She only had 20 when she could've had infinite dicks. So 20 is pretty low if you think about it.

Yes. I don't buy into the people change meme. That'S not to say that people cannot change, but that most of them don't. Promiscuity is like every other pathologically excessive pleasure seeking behavior, it fucks with your neuro-physiology. You literally train your brain to divorce the pleasure reward of sexual release from emotional attachment and the responsibility of having to work on yourself for it. That is a major red flag for future behavior.

I'd be more concerned about how a partner treated and broke up with their relationships with previous partners
If they messed around whilst in a relationship, did they leave their previous partners in a bad way etc..

how many times has she asked you to do stuff to her that you never did it before? Because she liked.

Obviously, are you that brain dead user?

I have fucked more beautiful girls than you ever will and I’m only 20, faggot

Virgin

You're entitled to decide that for yourself. Some it matters more some people it matters less. Depends how old you are as well. Depends what the nature of encounters were.

If you're looking for a serious relationship and her longest is a couple months, that might be a red flag. If you're closer to middle age and she just went through a phase of fucking a bunch of dudes when she was younger, it's not that big of a deal.

A few times

Y’all are pussies. My girls been with a fair amount of guys. Ive fucked atleast 15 other chicks. Sex is sex you mongs. She can suck and take dick better for it. Grow up.

Only two were relationships, both ended fine. Rest were hookups

Virgins fucking suck at sex, and there are low chances that you'll be in a long relationship with them as you are their "training wheels" for a real relationship.

Not worth it

She’s 24

I did. Where did this meme that all girls are not virgins come from

So you're promiscuous and definitely not serious / long term relationship material then.

that is when your mind wonders.

Lucky you.

I mean, it was partly due to my inexperience. There’s just stuff I haven’t tried.

Normal.

You can experiment within the constraints of monogamy, just in case you were unaware of that. A 24yo with 4 prior bfs can be just as great in the sack as a 20yo whore with 100 hookups.

Mine had 4, but they were disgusting Thai dude with micro-peepee who never managed to make her cum a single time, so unstead of bothering me it actually boost my slightly above average dick confidence kek
>pic related

Attached: pfp00111.jpg (1041x719, 118K)

What ever she tells you, double it.
What ever a guy tells you, divide it

Fuck that user, a lot of women shave a few partners off too

King dick?? Naw, she fucked 20+ guys and nobe of them wanted her? You're not special just the only one she could get to stay after fucking. Let me guess she made you wait too lmao

How about "her" dick though?

Two of them were relationships. Rest were hookups. Not sure what your point is

Because having multiple sexual partners makes you a slut.
Having one does not.

It’s not Cred Forums logic, it’s truth, you fucking dumb nigger

No way has she fucked 40. I don’t know why she’d lie.

>What ever a guy tells you, divide it
1 1/2?

kekd her dick is awesome

Don't kid yourself user, ALL women lie. It's in their nature, just a matter of degree. Also, double the count at least, the '20' is a limited hang out. Ask her how many niggers, if there's even one, then it's a deal breaker

this is correct.

Not only that, but having less partners shows commitment, and less of a slut tendency to hook up with any guy

have sex

Yes, but a 24yo with you as her literal first is going to suck for a while, with a large chance that before things stop being crappy she breaks up with you as "firsts" have low chances of lasting long

encourage them to become the complete whores, they do it on their own but hold back because they need somebody to hold the responsibility for them. More women would be open to sex work than wouldn't

I know a few were Hispanic and one was Indian. Kinda weird but, I’m not that bothered.

in this day and age?

ITT: virgins

>train your brain to divorce the pleasure reward of sexual release from emotional attachment

True for women. Men are biologically predisposed to spread their seed far and wide; women are predisposed to find the best quality male--the problem is they've been programmed by feminism to think they can have a high body count like men. Look up Microchimerism (sp?)

Is that really how it works? I’ve never lied about how many I fucked, because I don’t care about social standing.

Maybe I’m just not a beta faggot like you.

have sex

Pretty much this. The younger and purer the better.

Attached: virginity-comic.png (625x1215, 103K)

So she was quick to give it up to 18 guys, but makes you wait for it?

OK my bad, I didn't realize it was really just about that and projected. I agree with you.

She didn’t make me wait for it.

ok permavirgin

Attached: thisfknthread.jpg (570x479, 20K)

Don't be ignorant. If you plan on something serious with a woman, you don't want 20 other guys' DNA flowing through their body. Plus after about 10 guys, it's nearly impossible for her to pair-bond with any man

Attached: trumpwrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Yeah, she would have ruined your life

I doubt she let every guy nut in her

I presume Reddit is where you’re from you fucking faggot. Go back to Niggertown

>ALL women lie. It's in their nature
And so do all guys according to this poster
>What ever a guy tells you, divide it

When a girl doesn't see sex as an intimate act between two people, she's a slut, and is not long-term material. So if she's at a body count of 20 (probably closer to double what she's told you), I'd say you should down-grade her to a fuck-buddy, and start looking for a decent chick.

absorbing another mans dna makes part of her u
the body biologically rejects and attacks it at first
give her semen baths to claim her.

waste of trips on a faggot, but checked. Care to give a counter argument or just use school yard name calling because you have none?

How many
girls have you been with?

So to summarize, she put out immediately with you and at the very least 20 other dudes but you think she wont do it with the next dude hitting on her she's out having a blast with her friends getting hammered, because magic and what not. Do yourself a favor and don't get attached until you're less gullible.

She’s my first

It doesn't matter. It matters how many guys she fucks while she's with you and if you're okay with that. Her life before she got into a relationship with you is not really your concern unless she got a VD or you're planning to be a friend with one of those guys

You people. If she puts out instantly, she’s a whore. If she doesn’t, then she values me less than her hookups. Make up your minds.

20 is really low. you should encourage her to have sex with more men. it will relieve you of your jealousy/tension and she gets some fun out of it, plus you'll cum in 2 seconds trust.

Well I’m not okay with anything but monogamy. But yeah I’d like to think it’s not my concern. Just feels...I don’t know. Weird.

That's not true.

Attached: 1580447697794.jpg (1401x1361, 182K)

Not a cuck

I've been fairly consistent with what I've said ITT.
And yes, people who put out instantly are not dating material because they are irresponsible and have no impulse control. Especially if alcohol was involved.

>women are predisposed to find the best quality male
Which can be achieved by sex with a sizeable number of those 'quality male partners' that are predisposed to spread their seed.
Looks like a win win situation

This has to be fake, no one could possibly be this retarded.

Oldfag here, take my advice or follow your little head, but here goes. If you are planning to just have fun with her, who cares? Just knock the bottom out of that thing. But I'd be very cautious about wifing her up or going long term with her. DO NOT GET HER PREGNANT! Especially in today's society, there is no gain in men getting married or entering in co-habitation long term. What they say about 'She's not yours, it's just your turn' is true. Best to commit to yourself and keep improving on your well being, enjoy the sex with your thot, but don't let it affect your decision making. If you do, you will find yourself heavily invested when she turns the tables on you and takes you to the cleaners. Then you have to start over from zero in your 40's-50's. Speaking from experience

Attached: slides.jpg (560x560, 459K)

She will not be able to commit to one male after she's been run through couple dozen times

Having piercings and dyed hair is way more of a deal than having previous partners...not that you could find a woman with dyed hair thet isn't a whore too

they count if shes stalking you simultaneously being a slut

cunts retarded

The more the better. The more promiscuous a girl has been the more she’ll want to fuck and the kinkier she’ll be in bed. Who the fuck wants a doesn’t-know-how-to-fuck virgin with no libido? Faggot incels who know they can’t fuck worth a shit.

Pic isn’t her, just posted some tits because why not.

Yeah but what’s the upper limit on that

>Just feels...I don’t know. Weird.
Thats your instinct telling you she's a thot. Several studies suggest pair-bonding chemicals are altered after a large number of partners.

Trigger warning
I fucking loathe chicks in general as much as your typical for good reasons tho but i never got this fucking bullshit
Why does it care how many dicks a chick had prior to you? Do you assume she never fucking washed her cunt everytime? What about fake dicks, are you gonna flip your shit because a chick likes to use and has multiple dildos?

Why do (You), as a dude have more rights to sex with chicks than chicks have with dudes?
Yeah some chicks are nasty and don’t have good hygienes which leads to higher chance of risks to get something on your dick if you go raw that’s your fucking problem
If you are too much of a fucking retard to get over the fact that a chick and all other animals for that matter on this planet has deep imprinted evolutionary bio circuitry ingrained in their brains that makes sex fundamental and a primal need
The only difference between us and the rest of animals is that we can decide to fucking masturbate ourselves if we feel like it
So yeah, why don’t you just fucking jack it if you’re so much disgusted about chicks liking sex as much if not more than you

I fucking stay away from them and would rather jack it anyday than to have to deal with more unnecessary drama bullshit than i already have in my life

I’m not a white knight faggot or trying to back any vaginas but ffs can anyone fucking convince me that i should feel mad that a girl likes to get pounded?

Is that a real study or are you fucking with me

>doesn’t-know-how-to-fuck virgin with no libido
These two aren't mutually exclusive. Just because she's a virgin it doesn't mean she isn't horny. She could be masturbating daily waiting on the one guy that she feels worthy to take it from her and is open to learning.

Live a little longer than 12 and you'll realize it

Everyone in this thread being high and mighty, acting like any woman would even give it up for them

Attached: AAB8CA98-A3EB-44F7-9A0B-5FBAF552FB29.jpg (960x753, 64K)

Jesus dude I was just asking the question.

Google is your friend. Also look up Coach Greg Adams on pair-bonding

You can't realistically date her long-term, she's just for fun

Attached: CEpVKfZ.jpg (970x1260, 167K)

Why not, when according to the imperative described she's only looking for the best mate to settle with?

Attached: Heritage.jpg (633x360, 56K)

uh if your girl's fucked 20 dudes, you ARE a cuck lmao. may as well embrace it.

Psycho-biological reasons. Too extensive to go on here, but there are studies and papers written on this and several hundred bibles worth of anecdotal evidence to back it up

The more the better preferably over 100

If she's getting paid for it and you're the pimp...

Jesus dude it really gets on my nerves for the same reasons that it makes you and most other guys insecure: for nothing
Fucking get over it already or just go single
No matter how pure you want a chick, she will never be fucking a virgin or forget her social programming about how an empowered(her, cause let’s face it they’re all being stupidly empowered by consent by everyone just for existing) chick has the right to get run down by a train of dudes

Not trying to take a stance, it’s just fuckibg pointless to fucking obsess over

You want poon? Go for the kill and do your fucking thing and fucking give her cab change when you’re done

Or fucking buy a fleshlight

Well, if she's good for you in all other aspects you just have to learn to let it go. Just chill, she's fucking you now.

20? That’s all. My gf gets drunk and horny. No stopping her. OP what does she look like

Attached: 8C17F124-103A-4561-94B4-97B09C46FA3E.jpg (970x545, 108K)

Tbh I would 100% prefer a girl that had 20 partners to a girl that had none. Try guessing which one is more likely to ba a good lay.

The level of anger you have over this suggests to me a deep level of insecurity. Your girl’s had at least fifty hasn’t she?

>too many

Attached: 1578843181841.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Blonde, green eyes. Average build. Lovely smile.

You’re probably right

You fucked a whole family. You're the psycho. Lol

Also - think about it this way: you don't have to go throu all of the pain of bearing with her coming to terms with her sexuality, getting over her insecurities in bed, convincing her to suck your cock, convincing her to let you eat her pussy. You got it easy, mate, all the other guys did all the work for you. If you're luck you can start working on getting into the really kinky and advanced stuff with her.

I’m not debating your claims, i’m just trying to have anyone who fucking gets buttblasted over this fucking stupid shit to convince me to be as insecure as them over chicks liking sex
Are you fucking retarded? Did you atleast read my post before shitting up this retarded post? First of all i clearly mentionned that i stay away from chicks and even if you won’t believe me(and i personally don’t care) i still get approached in public often and i just act oblivious or try to make any possible attempt at dismissing chicks signaling for me to approach them or do something

Second of all, don’t call me insecure you fucking retard, you’re the one being insecure about girls having sex in the first place
Do you still watch porn despite loving to see those same pornstars taking millions of different dicks and being sprayed cum on every inch of skin?
Exactly, shut the fuck up and move on

>Data supplied courtesy of the Foundation for the Bleeding Fuckin' Heart of Jesus

Dude, I’m OP and that wasn’t even me who said that. Calm down. You’ve made your point.

Her age in half - 5, if there have been more she a big ho. Not that it really matters tho.

In this thread: so many virgins

Yeah but still, it just pisses me off for no rational reasons
Why the fuck does it matter that the chick that you decided to pursue has had dicks in her snatch before you? I fucking don’t get it

I'll share. Friend who's Egyptian, she's 33. She told me while drunk that she stopped counting at 150 dicks. She's the kind of girl who's needy for attention, get 1 beer in her, and she'll let anybody touch her and have some fun. If the group is talking about sports and ignoring her, she'll whip out her tits, so attention is back on her.

I've seen her suck random dudes off in a bar bathroom for coke. I've seen her take a movie producer into the bathroom for some coke and a quick fuck, just so she could secure a background extra gig in tv show for $12 an hour.

She found some guy who she got engaged to who took her on an 80 day vacation around the world. He eventually found out about her past and dumped her. Now she fucks random dudes to have a place to stay occasionally and free meals etc. Haven't seen her in about a year, but whenever we go out for drinks, we always have a bit of fun.

Attached: Screenshot_20200202-100449.jpg (1080x1081, 391K)

Less than 10, after that is waaaay too much. Still don’t be insecure. The best girl I was ever with had been with like 20 guys. Mind blowing. Live your life and have fun. If she loves you there’s nothing to worry about. Insecurity is girl repellant man. And think about it this way — whatever she did before led her to you.

I don’t even know. It just feels weird. Hard to put into words.

Alright
I’m

Now, if someone would’ve presented me this kinda argument, i could atleast understand the seething a bit better

A chick who takes advantage that society puts them on a pedestal and that she uses her vagina to get her way through life - is one of the main reasons i can’t stand chicks
I dunno how you can manage to be friends with how you described her, i fucking hate attention whores but your chick seems like she neglected developing her brain and i’m pretty sure she’s a huge cunt

All girls are sluts now...

They still fucked her. They still probably came in her and got their spit and cum and sweat all over

Who gives a shit. She wants to fuck you now so why do you care?

She's nice enough in person, not exactly stuck up. She'll fuck fat guys, ugly guys, married guys, doesn't matter.

She just doesn't have any self worth. That's why guys like to keep her around, good for free BJ's etc.

Sounds like OP is insecure and afraid he can't measure up to the guys his girlfriend has fucked before him.

Either grow up and get over it or break it off so she doesn't have to deal with a small dicked coward like you.

This

OP, this is complicated stuff and I can’t tell you for sure if your gf is marriage material or some thot, but let me leave you with this. When people say it’s all about commitment, they’re full of shit. People can commit to anything. It’s actions that count.

Some abuser can commit to his gf that he’s not going to hit her anymore and that they should stay in a relationship. A drug addict can commit to their gf that they aren’t going to use anymore and that she should stay with him. Unless there is evidence that those things are happening, like the user actually being clean for several years, that commitment is on the same level as me saying that I’m going to commit to learning Chinese by next weekend; it’s not going to happen. Commitment is bullshit unless there is proof to back it up. Now to your gf.

What your gf is saying (committing), if she is actually interested in you as a long term partner, is that she is capable of existing in a multi year, possibility multi decade, monogamous relationship with you. The thing is that at 24 with 20 partners, there is literally no evidence that commitment is anything different than a user saying that they won’t use anymore. The hesitation you’re having is your bullshit detector going off and questioning whether she’s telling the truth that she can commit. This is the real reason why it’s easier to believe that someone who hasn’t been promiscuous can commit. A non promiscuous girl has actually shown that they can refrain from having different dicks in them for a long period of time. And unless the girl is hideous, there is a 100% chance that they’ve been propositioned multiple times.

So, that’s the choice that you have to make op. Do you believe her? I can say this, if you’re going to stay with her long term, I wouldn’t get serious with her until she can show you that she can go a year or so without getting the D from someone else. Your choice though.

no lie OP women have always fucked more than they let on, broke up with my girl and we still friends and talk and stuff, she was telling me about the dudes she was with before me and it was way more than she let on when we were together

Listen to this guy OP. Actual wisdom that isn't just "cuck lol" and virgin projection.

Wise words. The fact that she's had 20 guys in principle isn't a bad thing, but having that many partners could be an indicator that she's impulsive and grows bored easily.

If her behavior makes her seem like the kind of person who is unable to follow through on long term plans, it might not be a good idea to pursue something serious with her.

Attached: 34sdxc.gif (240x135, 983K)

let me just Google Audrey and see if I find some content. oh look you're a giant faggot

in a row?

Bump for importance.

Attached: 1580392834978.gif (500x280, 667K)

So much this.

depends, if shes fucked 20 guys at 19 or 20 guys at 30.

What, did you mean my girlfriend or the girl in the pic? Ask your question coherently fuckwit

20 at 24

This is what I was looking for. Thanks man.

What if she stopped counting at 100 guys when she was 23 and can recount in incident in which she was gangbanged by six black guys?

once you clear into the 20s it’s hard to really keep count if you’re a hot mess that drunk fucks people.

But what if she's just telling you that because she's using you for your monies or something else while she's getting railed by Chad or Tyrone on the side?

She said exactly 20

Bruh smh
Your girl sounds like the fast food joint of the sex world. Some people if they're gonna spend the time, effort, and expense to go to a restaurant would prefer to go to something more upscale. I'm not saying everybody is looking for a 5 star restaurant but you don't seem to mind the other employees and customers spit in your food so you could probably do worse.