SSRI discontiunation syndrome

SSRI discontiunation syndrome.
I'm off Effexor(SNRI or whatever) and my head hurts so much...how do i ease the side effects???

Attached: 1567906239913.jpg (328x379, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit_double-murder_and_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you have the "brain zaps?"
can you hear your eyeballs move?

Weed

i experience no electric shock like things just an intense headache.
my vision is blurred but eyeballs move alright.
I'm also constantly nauseous and have diarrhea. no vomiting though

short term prescription of a benzo

or if you have literally nothing going on in your life you can just get drunk for awhile lol

i was on 225 mgs of effexor. did you go down slowly or just stop entirely?

aleve might help. sleeping? take something like benadryl or glycine or melatonin or all 3 just go to sleep

I feel you user, I went through the same thing a few years ago. A lot of times they'll prescribe Prozac to help with the side effects; otherwise just ride it out. SNRIs suck and I haven't taken one since.

I quit taking my SSRIs cold turkey after around 10 years of daily use

no headaches or nausea, but I had the weirdest "zap" feeling happen inside my head every hour or so, like a startling pop. And I could hear my eyes move when I would look side to side.

It lasted for months, but it went away
do not start taking them again

Take effexor.....

drink a lot of water and distract yourself somehow
I laid in bed under the covers with the radio on for a day or so
keep reminding yourself it will pass and you will be glad you made it through it

*I should have mentioned the Prozac script is short term. Did you stop taking them gradually or cold turkey?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
like this?

pretty dumb should have tapered off unless you wanted to be more depressed than you were when you first started the medication

Attached: 1566241937330.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

source of gif?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit_double-murder_and_suicide

Attached: chris-benoit.png (1200x627, 502K)

He's a hall of famer to me.

Like another user said is you have to taper off with micro dosing, check it out. Depression is a survival mechanism although a shitty one, it’s for the soul though.

YOU GOT BEHEADED BY A SLUT *WOMAN ATTACKS MAN* FUCK YOU BITCH DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING NIQQA YOU TRIED 2 RAEP ME I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT *WOMAN STABS MAN IN THE BRAIN*

time. A stupid amount of time, like a couple months, but it will pass. Doctors DO NOT tell you about this when they prescribe. Also side bar tangent, clean diet and regular exercise does more for anx/dep than any SSRI and should at least be tried first.
SOrry user, hang in there. It will go away with some time, I was on a high dose and had a terrible time adjusting but everything went back to normal eventually

Attached: noudidnt.gif (270x223, 1.16M)

I'm tapering off from 225mg right now... reduced by 1/12 (pallets inside the capsules) every other day and it seems fine. When i forgot my regular dose i had severe brain zaps but high amount of caffein helps, also alcohol makes it less hurting.

I've never been happy

not really

Imagine the noise you hear after you get a static shock from a door knob. Not a jarring explosion, just a jumpy pop. But in the middle of your head