So the universe existed forever, or it spontaneously created itself out of a big bang? Lol

So the universe existed forever, or it spontaneously created itself out of a big bang? Lol

Atheists love to anchor their arguments against the existence of God in science, and yet their very existence completely violates every scientific principle known to man. If you are truly a believer in science, then you must believe in God. There is no other way to explain how you're alive at all.

Attached: precious-bloodsh1c.jpg (954x1278, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aJ-MY6_4sHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who created god?

by the time you've accepted the existence of God, the creation paradigm becomes invalid.

So if our lord and savior christ-kun is up there outside the universe why doesnt he pop back in to clarify:

If Being gay is a sin
That he does exist
That loli is pedo

Along with writing a new testament without it being muddled.

I almost died. It's odd how the initial dying sucks but as you get closer to death you start feeling more at peace. I was almost there. I would have figured out all of life's secrets and meaning. Paramedics saved me and the event left me with ptsd. Sometimes i wish i wasn't saved. I was almost there damn it.

So, you're saying there is no evidence for the cfreator of god. But using your theory we must be created by a creator? So who created the creator?

holy shit i hope that never happens to me

If there were any evidence of the existence of god beside writing, science would be doing a research about it, its the principle of science. Prove that things are true.

God is not bound by science, so apply the creation principle doesn't make sense.

>So who created the creator?

grow up

God God is such a niggerkike

>gives you gift of life
>takes it back

What kind of gift is that? Especially when you die forever after that. Yeah, fuck that guy.

Attached: 90C97FB5-9927-41EC-8C16-6037225E3878.jpg (419x299, 177K)

You use god to cover what we dont know yet.
Those that went against the church's terracentric model were killed. Thank god for your faith.

it literally says being a homosex is a sin. you mfers just don't want to listen. God has been clear since day one.

just because you don't understand how things work, it doesn't mean they don't follow the laws of physics. Over human history many common things in life remained shrouded in mystery and superstition, until critical thinking, empirical knowledge, the testing of ideas lifted the veil over many of them an we now understand how things are and why they are in ways unimaginable by our ancestors.

When you speak of something as remote in time as the big bang, it is very natural for there to remain unanswerable answers and mysteries. However, just like it remained a mystery why it rained for thousands of years until we understood the weather, the water cycle, and the chemistry of water and its behavior, so the things so distant in time will slowly be made more clear as we find new ways of putting our cosmogenesis ideas to the test.

In this picture, there is no "god" just the natural events taking place, following the laws of physics, those we know, and those we are yet to discover.

it's not hard to understand, unless you don't want to understand, and that's really a matter of personal stubbornness and I can't help you with that.

Maybe, OP, you are not mad with science "per se" but with the application of it, wich doesn't includes god at all and its on a wrong way.

Also says you cant wear more than one kind of fiber.
Youre wearing more than one kind of fiber right this second.
You're not a Christian. Period.

It's pretty cool not gonna lie!

Attached: your turn.png (606x739, 651K)

>At peace
>Gave me ptsd
Ur a tard

It's a legitimate question, it's the same as asking "what big banged the big bang?" like the OP did.

>about to die
>not getting to die and left with a traumatic accident i got to fully endure
Good bait i actually replied

I'm glad u brought this up. I was raped throughout my childhood while being told ppl that are gay and/or have premarital sex will burn in hell for eternity.
I wish religious ppl were wiped off the fucking map with their stupid fucking ideas.

>not getting to die
But u are gonna die. And u said u were already at peace with it.

The big bang theory doesn't make sense, but I if you believe in an imaginary friend that is always looking after you, you have serious mental issues

then where the hell did this universe come from?

If God has always been there, why did he wait that long to create the universe? Where did he reside before there were anything at all? What does eternity entail, if God has been here for an eternity?

My man! That made me smile! having to wait for death of old age or a chance death is the only downside. Daily living can be bad but for now i just stay optimistic it's one of the few things that make life worth living at least!

Attached: 18726332.png (677x535, 562K)

who knows. God is god and so he doesn't need to "reside." Residing is a mortal/physical concept.

>i just stay optimistic
I'm glad u can brainwash yourself

Attached: Lack of Understanding Is Not Evidence For God.jpg (720x338, 34K)

Don't know, don't care, we are just self aware mammals

Ugh..just another robot trying to ruin my day youtu.be/aJ-MY6_4sHs

No one knows, but there are many great ideas in theoretical physical cosmology, go explore some.

this is the problem with the "god"concept, it's a cop-out by it's own definition and no explanation needs to be given or even attempted, ever, because the definition of god is circular so you don't, nor can you, question it. It's bullshit and we'd still be in the dark ages if not for philosophers and scientists who broke with all that mumbo-jumbo.

Attached: 1575013938936.png (747x1000, 1.1M)

your body had begun releasing dmt.

Don't i already know and not being able to fully experience death didn't help with the manifestation of ptsd

You expect me to believe that the writing of desert savages from thousands of years ago proves the existens of god? Kek keep worshiping your half jew half faggot of a god

Attached: 1324182733369.png (600x600, 837K)