I honestly looking into penis enlargement surgery. Is there anyway I can actually fix this before I get the surgery?

I honestly looking into penis enlargement surgery. Is there anyway I can actually fix this before I get the surgery?

Attached: 3FDE54D4-DC78-4092-8839-6AAA03DCABDC.jpg (750x1003, 85K)

lmao how long is that 5 inches?
There is not really a natural way or safe way of enlargement, but surgery sounds like the best option. Or just be gay.

That’s why I want the surgery. But I’m willing to try anything

Your a bbc bottom
It's time to give up women

I don’t want to though. I just want a bigger penis. I want a gf

what's your race?

no-one who worries about 1 inch is gonna ever be YOUR gf

Hispanic and white

You're fucked. Just get surgery.

No girls want a guy with a tiny cock. I’m looking into penuma

maybe that is your problem, you are trying to build a bond with these day's girls. all whores

I’m too scared to talk to women. I’ve never had a gf because I know that as soon as they see my penis they’ll completely lose interest or go find someone else

Just set low standards and fuck some bitches they'll take whatever dick they get

I don’t want any girls seeing it until I can make it bigger

sounds like you need balls, not a bigger dick. why not rather let them bolt on some boobs? women love big boobs

Dude having a small cock really fucks with your mental health

Will you dump a nice girl you've gone to a couple of dates with because she has big labia?

measure by width / circumference instead of length.

You sound like a virgin, ofc girls care about penis size but yours is ok, and perfect for blowjobs, if you get a surgery, forget about getting your dick deepthroated

How does that make any difference

sounds like someone is preparing their anus

That’s a big difference and you know it

What are your measurements op?

I am a virgin.

fuck over to /adv/

no difference. both are biological attributes that are comparatively meaningless to personality and sexual knowledge and performance.

the volume of a cylinder goes up much faster by radius than by length.

Are you Turkish?

I swear to god, we have the same dick
wtf

Is yours tiny too then

No

No because that doesn’t have anything to do with sexual ability. Also how does the way I measure it change anything about it being small?

your dick size is within the main part of the bell curve (=normal). that means your sexual performance will be determined on other factors.

Lose weight. Like. A lot. 40kg

measuring it differently is to change how you feel about it.

How it’s still gonna be small

its normal, not small. so get to work fattie, work on your confidence and autismo.

Ah, crap. We have the same size. Same fears as you.
There is just no market. If you have confidence issues as I do, knowing to be subpar in penis lengths will just worsen conditions.
Get to fucking tiny dicked twinks if you live in a ripe area, or surrender.