CBD does literally nothing. How fucking retarded you really need to be to buy this shit?

CBD does literally nothing. How fucking retarded you really need to be to buy this shit?

Attached: cbd-tinctures.jpg (2000x1333, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/cbd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it relieves pain?

Are you in pain?

So, it is YOU who is the real retard here.

anyone who buys cbd is an ad-brainwashed consumer

OP is a retard everyone nothing else is new, sky is still blue etc.

You're not going get any high like thc but you'll get at most body pain relief like an hour after.

Attached: 31dK7CcEWDL._AC_SY400_ML1_.jpg (215x400, 15K)

I live in a state where weed is still illegal and I have people give me CBD edibles. the only time they really come in handy is when I'm stuck with an sativa dominant strain because I prefer indica.

helps me handle my mood swings. I didn't believe it did anything til I tried it so for me it wasn't a placebo

IT'S INTENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE
EXPERIENCING PHYSICAL PAIN YOU
ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON

Attached: Digital+CBD+Computer+Small.jpg (4033x2272, 303K)

get high off your computer
trust me it works

Attached: Digital+Cannabis+Computer+Small.jpg (4033x2272, 1.11M)

How do you type while being so angry? You're running on nothing but emotion, no wonder you're so susceptible to advertising. Go buy something you don't really need, you'll feel better.

The funny thing is that there are documented proven cases of CBD being a miracle drug that it is but for some reason you are shitposting like you aren't a 13yo faggot who needs to get b&

most of the the medicinal benefits in weed come from the CBD, we even have a whole cannabinoid system inside of our bodies.. there is CBD in breast milk, it's highly beneficial. it's not just about Marijuana

I'm 59 and spent my best years as a carpenter. Aches and pains are part of my existence now. Anyone with sore back, knees, shoulders, etc seeing benefits? My (U.S.) state recently allowed medicinal THC but only with prescription. CBD is now available at most every gas station/beer store.

Thank you. Modern day snake oil.

Thanks for reminding me to take a dab. It's less cbd though and more like 80%thc

The sky isn't blue. Just looks blue.

What are you talking about?

Yeah and sometimes it looks red. Reflections they call it. Sometimes cannabis is green and purple. But it's always good for you

Did you by change tap enter twice to start a new line ?

I would much rather just have breast milk.

Attached: shiny.jpg (1280x727, 108K)

Tried it. Didn't do dick. Stoners will defend anything weed related.

I agree, doesn't do shit! Just a gimmick for prohibition states and people that get too paranoid or anxiety on THC products

>CBD does literally nothing. How fucking retarded you really need to be to buy this shit?
how retarded do you have to be? either im being bated or you're a retard that can't even google and look at various research on cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBG, THC, whatever)

>examine.com/supplements/cbd/

>Isolated CBD won't get you "high", unlike THC (the other main cannabinoid in cannabis). Second, isolated CBD has shown a ton of promise in animal research (anxiety, pain, inflammation, cancer, etc). Unfortunately, there are relatively few human trials as of 2019. And unregulated CBD often contains way lower or higher doses than the label states, sometimes even containing unlisted THC. Things are heating up though: in 2018, the FDA approved the first CBD pharmaceutical (Epidiolex®) for two rare types of epilepsy. Stay tuned to this page, as nearly 190 trials are ongoing!

>Things are heating up though: in 2018, the FDA approved the first CBD pharmaceutical (Epidiolex®) for two rare types of epilepsy. Stay tuned to this page, as nearly 190 trials are ongoing!

take a fucking look
OP is a faggit

if you're just about the high, smoke strains with THC or just go shoot up some H.
some people use weed not recreationally, but for medical/health reasons

lmao

I've heard CBD can help with alcohol withdrawals. I can't afford to take a few days off to try it at home and can't afford to go to detox. Can CBD really help this nightmare end?

not really though.
CBD has a lot of medical value.
THC too (high THC was proven more effective als cancer treatment)
then there are CBN, CBG and countless more cannabinoids that still need more research.

but considering that a terpene profile completely changes your high even if the cannabinoid content stays the same (only different terpenes added), we still aren't sure what changing ratios or isolating some cannabinoids does. easy to say, that a full spectrum probably has more medical value than any of the cannabinoids on it's own

Not sure about CBD, but i've seen studies and have known people that got over alcohol addiction using regular (THC) weed

definitely worth a try, but combine it with therapy for better results if possible. you got this user! just remember you don't have to go through it alone

Uh no... it doesn't re-produce or combat all of the seratonin your brain is producing which brings on the withdrawal symptoms. Depending on how bad it is for you, you'll have 3-days of panic attacks, hallucinations and you can die from them.

> A small pilot study in individuals addicted to opioids showed that CBD in doses of 400 or 800 mg reduced craving after subjects were abstinent from opioids for seven days (after a video session to induce craving).[100] However, most evidence for potential CBD benefits on opioid withdrawal are preclinical and based on very small studies.
> Alcohol is a drug commonly used alongside marijuana, and both are known to interact with one another. The dopamine-releasing effects of alcohol appear to be dependent on the CB1 receptor (as blocking it can reduce dopamine activity induced by alcohol[647]) and blocking this receptor has been noted to reduce voluntary alcohol intake in various rodent strains[648][649][650][651] (likely due to the suppressive effect of blocking CB1 on dopamine release, since dopamine involved in the motivational effects in alcohol-seeking behaviors[652]).

>Alcohol's effects on dopamine release in rats appears to depend on activation of the CB1 receptors, since blocking it can reduce the dopamine release induced by alcohol in the nucleus accumbens and subsequent self-adminstration of alcohol in rats.

>> Alcohol is a drug commonly used alongside marijuana, and both are known to interact with one another. The dopamine-releasing effects of alcohol appear to be dependent on the CB1 receptor (as blocking it can reduce dopamine activity induced by alcohol[647]) and blocking this receptor has been noted to reduce voluntary alcohol intake in various rodent strains[648][649][650][651] (likely due to the suppressive effect of blocking CB1 on dopamine release, since dopamine involved in the motivational effects in alcohol-seeking behaviors[652]).

I got cbd pills, just so i can take them if i get too high and start panicking, it really helps with that

Placebo