Are there any FlatTards on Cred Forums?

Are there any FlatTards on Cred Forums?

Attached: flatearth.jpg (968x681, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

googleitfor.me/?q=cavendish experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No real ones, only pretend ones.

There's the one Australian who spams flatshit over multiple boards every so often, I think he might be a legitimate retard.

I'm not a FlatTard... because my brain is Not flat

Attached: blood-and-bone.jpg (1440x750, 114K)

The Flat Earth belief (A summary):
- The sun, moon and stars are local bodies
- The sun and the moon are about (or exactly) the same size
- Space, as you have been taught it, does not exist. It flat out (no pun intended) DOES NOT EXIST.
- The planets are wandering stars (or stars that move out of a fixed location at certain times)
- The sun and moon move inward and outward during respective seasons which explains changing temperatures and weather patterns.
- The moon is self illuminating. It is it's own light source
- There is no "edge" like many assert or ask. It simply doesn't work like that
- There is a "circle" of the Earth. A "wall" of a sort, to contain and keep all of the dry land and oceans within it's bounds. We are essentially inside of an enclosure not unlike a snow globe
- The "lid" of said snow globe could be described as the firmament as is written and described in the Bible as well as other texts outside of Christianity
- The Earth is upheld by a foundation (you will find this belief throughout all world religions and cultures throughout time and throughout the ages. Such as Yggdrasil (the world tree with Asgard at the top above Midgaard where Men dwell with the 'lower world' where the foundation of the tree is, holding everything in it's place))
The list goes on and on.
- Gravity doesn't exist, as everything is explained using density and buoyancy, etc.

And there is so much more.

Ha! Thanks, user.
That's the stuff.
The real flat earthers actually believe this shit (I think - they could all be trolling, who can tell anymore?)

I would like to add that nobody really knows for sure what is outside of our boundary. Some speculate that it could be "infinity" or "eternity". Our enclosure does not have to be the "be all, end all" of creation. The truth is, we aren't sure.

>our boundary
what "boundary" are you speaking of, specifically

I know that to some, it seems crazy. But I challenge you to destroy the Flat Earth claims. I mean testing it all for yourself. Don't use someone else's observations or test to discredit it. Do it yourself and see. There are numerous Flat Earth "believers" who came to believe it by actually trying to disprove it. In attempting to disprove the Flat Earth, they managed to debunk the globe.

>- Gravity doesn't exist, as everything is explained using density and buoyancy, etc.
i thought it was that we are accelerating at the exact speed of gravity

that's not how the burden of proof works
make extraordinary claims, provide extraordinary proof

The boundary would be the "wall" holding everything in. It doesn't have to be a snow globe sitting in the center of nothingness. That would support the fabled "edge". It's just that this time the edge isn't inside, it's outside the circle. But who knows? Operation fishbowl, Admiral Bird who claimed to have discovered entirely new land with more than enough resources to support everyone for generation, and then after his discovery NOBODY was aloud to privately investigate his findings? Or the fact that every nation the world over is in agreement that this private investigation of Antarctica and all this CANNOT BE DONE? How is it that all the world's nations totally agree on this one thing, but yet we fight about everything else?

>i thought it was that we are accelerating at the exact speed of gravity
FEs used to claim that (*acceleration of gravity) but if you start from rest and accelerate at 9.8 m/s^2 you hit the speed of light in less than a year. So then they went to the "buoyancy" argument

No. Real Flat Earthers have been trying to tell you this FOREVER. The Flat Earth society are shills. Basically ALL Flat Earthers in the community reject them. Not one of us take them seriously and ALL of us tell people not to trust them with what we actually believe.

honestly, i'm just surprised they didn't just say light having a speed is fake news.

*allowed
Aloud has to do with volume of sound.

Wouldn't all this be disregarded as soon as NOBODY can go to the "edge"? Like, they are making easily disproved claims. What do they do when they talk to a team who's put a satellite into space? Our math and science is all unclassified and easily found to replicated. Doesn't that sort of make all flat earthers seem absolutely ridiculous? Why doesn't it?

Well, you succeeded in getting a troll on board.
The show begins.

I bet you believe vaccines exist too, op. fucking sheep. flat Earth is REAL.

I thought you said fattards

shitty bait mate

Attached: TurdWithHooks.jpg (450x300, 127K)

Man... That's embarrassing. I rarely make that mistake too. At least you knew what I meant. Thanks for the correction. Unlike some people, I don't consider a correction like that to be an expression of "linguistic superiority". I've had people get pretty salty at me for harmlessly saying "Actually you meant this." Again, I rarely make the "aloud/allowed" mistake. But I'll take my failure and remember to proof read more carefully.

>proof read
proofread is one word

Attached: Grammar_nazi.png (600x600, 9K)

whatever you say Mark

Right... bored now, bad troll is bad.
Bye thread, enjoy the ... whatever it is.

I've got a slight headache, alright? Leave me alone user. lol

Because we stopped locking retards in institutions.

Depends on the argument.
Nothing in FE jives holistically with reality, but 'proofs' for FE usually concentrate on one tiny aspect and use flawed information and/or conclusions to make the point. Sometimes it's advantageous to use acceleration, sometimes buoyancy. The irony of buoyancy of course, is that it doesn't exist if there is no gravity or acceleration.
But deception, baiting, ruse, and outright lies are among the tools in the FE argument box, so trying to make sense out of any of it is just an exercise in aggravation control.

>use acceleration, sometimes buoyancy
agree,
just add that FE can use neither to explain the Cavendish experiment which was conducted over 220 years ago

>can use neither to explain the Cavendish experiment
Wut?
Gravity/acceleration/buoyancy have nothing directly to do with that.

you're unfamiliar with the Cavendish experiment, aren't you?

I'm quite familiar with it.
Apparently you're not.
Tell me where my post was wrong.
Go on, I feel like wrecking someone today.

googleitfor.me/?q=cavendish experiment

Attached: Capture.jpg (1909x289, 102K)

Oh, fuck.
Yep. I wrecked myself.
I was thinking the precious Bedford Experiment.
My bad.

Are there any real ball earthers these days? Just look at long distance video lmao.

summary: FE cannot explain the Cavendish experiment with either buoyancy or acceleration

OK

Attached: LakePontchartrain.jpg (1178x692, 129K)

No curve from left to right

>No curve from left to right
wut

Attached: 1482b.jpg (488x688, 24K)