How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black and gods trapping me here...

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black and gods trapping me here? I have the worst life in the world and god comes down and traps me here and makes my life a living hell

>smallest town on the face of the earth
>parents are like illegal immigrant Zulu rural African poor LITERALLY
>house is always cold
>coldest fucking climate in the world
>colder than fucking chicago, Europe ohio
>always snows
>whenever it snows the fucking RETARDS next door to me hop on their fucking tractors and plow snow right outside my window for hours
>for 5 hours straight hear fucking tractors running and scraping heavy metal for 5 FUCKING hours
>parents are always too poor for every basic need
>just talk about how theyre waiting for a check so they can run out of money in 2 days again
>parents never travel or go on vacation
>get trapped with them WAY FUCKING longer than I’m supposed to be cause of FUCKING GOD
>never have a car cause of poverty and god
>finally get rich GOD COMES ruins it all
>nothing in my town
>fucking 2 buildings 10 houses
>nothing but villages 30 miles away with nothing in them
>5 hours from concerts
>find a simple solution to fix my life and work hard
>FUCKING GOD COMES
>another disaster comes and rips it away
>find a way to be happy after working for it
>fucking god comes rips it away
>this has happened 500 times in a row its fucking god
>every time i find happiness or a solution to my life god comes and destroys it
>only other 2 people in my town are literal fucking scizophrenic maniacs that just fucking yell and scream all day
>no girls
>even if i do tinder no fucking car cause of god
>no way to improve my life cause god
>cant enjoy anything
>even when i play a video game i just sigh or fucking rage out and get pissed off
>can only talk to girls online
>just get ghosted or cucked after 3 days
>women have unlimited attention online and you have to beg to give them attention

I fucking HATE god.

Attached: 0B4ABECB-DF9B-4E1A-8D15-8D264AF2BB9F.jpg (1000x563, 33K)

Except it's all down to you and your drugs, pills and DUIs
Pic relevant

Attached: Probation.jpg (1582x1051, 169K)

God did it

You're not gonna fucking stop are you?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-29_101944.jpg (720x1226, 461K)

How do I leave. I have taken every logical step and god ruins it.

Try to join the military. Just any fucking thing you can think of, you're clearly suffering there. Just get the fuck out of there

I genuinely feel bad for you

Go sell some dope or make rap music, OP.
U better find a way to entertain those white folks or u screw, nigga.

stop blaming god and man the fuck up. posting on Cred Forums means you're not working a job that could be earning you money to GTFO

>you'll never escape
>kys nigger

Join the military. Trust me, it’ll be hard, but you’ll be better in all aspects.

>kek

Have you tried turning it off and then on again?

if he has a record, the military probably won't take him

Stop blaming God and take responsibility for yourself. You didn't choose to be born into this particular situation but you can sure as hell choose to change it.

Never say bad things are happening in your life 'because God' even one more time ever again. It's a copout and it allows you to refuse to grow and mature

That’s 4 years of hell

It is god. I made money. God. Found an apartment. God. Worked. God. Looked on Craigslist. God.

Rather than living like this...

Make a long term plan with realistic goals that you actually are ready to sacrifice to achieve, and follow that plan.

Start with week 1, 2, 3, 4, month 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, year 10, 15 20

What's your plan? If I was you, I would just hitch hike to the nearest city, hang out at homeless shelters and just get a no education entry level position at a company that can offer growth or, at the very least, transferable skills.

But that would last even longer than this shit

3 reasons not to join the military:

1) you are an unhealthy, unathletic faggot
2) they're not hiring people for support jobs
3) you are, anxious, embarrassed easily, uncomfortable and clumsy in social situations

Other than that, it's a valid option. And yes, the "serving your country" shit is a meme, everything you do is serving your country, don't gotta go to Afghanistan for it. It's just a trade job like any other, such as electrician, etc.

Those are the only 3 things you need to get through it.