Would it be weird if I (18) HS senior dated a HS freshman? Pic related

Would it be weird if I (18) HS senior dated a HS freshman? Pic related

Attached: CEA59328-FFCA-470E-9DDC-9B75FCF8AAA8.jpg (1242x1463, 287K)

Wouldn't it be illegal/unethical if the age of consent is 18 where you are?

Not at all

It’s 16 where I’m at but I also know there’s Romeo and Juliet laws but idk shit about how that works

No, I mean it will be kind of weird when you're out of highschool but puss is puss as long as you're both in HS

Will probably get some shit for it but who cares

no, it's actually pretty common. however it's incredibly fuckboi-ish and a waste of your time once you get out of hs

same boat here but im going into the military and im in love lol

Would only be weird if you or her had a hard time accepting the age/class gap. There will be others who might be vocal about it, but who cares. Sure -- there are also things to consider like different stage of life and where things go after you graduate. But it can work if you want it to and are committed to it.

But to really help you make this determination, I think we'll need some more related pics.

No. You are in high school in the same peer group. Fuck her young guts out while you still have access to girls of that age and while it’s still legal for you to do so.

Post more pics

Aren't you a bit young to be attracted to women younger than yourself.
What I mean is when I was your age, I wouldn't notice a girl under 18 and had my eye on properly developed young women of my own age and a bit older.

Attached: 1A1B144B-D143-440D-A093-F399DC1D97AB.jpg (1242x1551, 1.12M)

bikini pics?

for HS which is 4 years difference ,not HS+JH, a 6 year difference.
get ready for beat downs.

Nudes?

MODS

sorry to redpill you, but both Romeo and Juliet eventually an'heroed.

yes

Attached: Underwood-and-underwood-studio-olive-craddock-name-roshanara-early-1920-via-ebay.jpg (549x436, 28K)

The question really is what are you worried about in particular? You're clearly serious enough about this to make a thread, but without specifics we probably can't address what's holding you back.

More related pics?

Nah bro, if shes hot, shes hot, smash that shit

>serious enough about this to make a thread
>making thread on Cred Forums
>serious

Holding me back: the law, my friends, and the fact that I’ll be moving for college in a few months. I’ve fallen in love with her personality and looks but I don’t know if we should be more than friends

Forgot pic

Attached: C6195F49-15FD-4B37-9B1A-41CE000C2837.jpg (1242x1558, 1.53M)

That's Emma Engle.

Anyone want to talk about the difference between old and new /b its this faggotry.

and she's still a freshman!?

It would be weird if you dated anyone because you’re a virgin and definitely stand no chance with the girl in that photo

Lol word, we follow each other on ig. Op is a huge faggot.

Attached: 1192B84B-6405-4D75-A1CD-3481B0B5ED9C.jpg (1242x2121, 353K)

total jew!

All legitimate things to consider. But is this a conversation you've started with her at all? How long have you known her?

Regardless of whether the story is real or if OP is afraid to post real pics, I'll go along with it.

Na, not a jew, I'm a rapper tho lmao

Attached: 33822B44-B2C0-45CA-9838-51CC97629F57.png (1242x2688, 864K)

Sick bro maybe she'll hook up with you for getting her woke

I don't want this lil whore. I'm a grown ass rich artist, she looks 15. Just wanted to shit on OP and his delusional fantasy. As soon as she responds, I'll post here.

Lmaooo op is such a faggot

Attached: C4C7DBC7-1BAA-460B-9631-66310BEE2F7D.png (1242x2688, 1.18M)

Ok rapper.

Not OP btw

the ego on this faggot.
>"LOL, WE FOLO EACH OTHER ON IG HAHA IM ALPHA"
>"IMA RAPPER LOL THAT'S WHY SHE FOLLOWS ME"
>super alpha soundcloud rapper saves the day

I came into the thread to check this bitch out regardless of larping

Instead i came to witness massive faggotry lol
You're so cool, man. Link your soundcloud.
Roodypoo candyass

Tongue my anus, nigger

You will definitely get shit for it but it doesn't matter because high school is just a BS popularity contest with no winner ever being remembered. Do what you want.

By "I'ma rapper tho lol"
I assume you mean you're white, probably 17 or 18, have no clue about music theory, how to produce a track, let alone correctly adjust your autotune or mix your own vocals....

You probably rap over MP3's of trash beats you download on YouTube.
I guarantee you none of your 'music' is mixed or mastered well, i bet your lyrics and flow suck dick, and I bet your vocals dont even sit in the track well.

All of this because you're a fuckin fag.

This thread has completely changed
Fuck the girl, I wanna hear your shit
Link the soundcloud fuckboy

> n-n-now i have an excuse to talk to her
god you're so pathetic. guess what, she still won't fuck you, send you nudes, even acknowledge you exist.

Exactly, and on top of that, this fucker has no clue about anything music related, yet still claims the occupation "rapper" lol

I really wanna hear the dude's shitty music

Probably shouts over 3 minutes of disoriented sound thinking it makes him the next MC Ride

Bruh. Drop your fucking soundcloud link before I start DMing this whore to figure out who you are and find the shit myself

For all we know, he's probably the same little faggot who keeps spamming his soundcloud on Cred Forums the last month or so.
Which i peeped, and it was trash.

I am an actual musician, i know music theory, i produce full tracks in various genre's, i mix and I master as well.
I actually know real rappers, like Lil Boosie for example.

That's why i think it's hilarious, real rappers don't visit Cred Forums

Real talk, y'all mother fuckers need to stop giving underage dating advice. If you are 18+ and she is 17- odds are you will end up in some deep shit if you get caught and the odds are you will get caught.

Just date an 18 year old OP. If you're decent looking and know how to actually talk to women the skys the limit dude.

Damn. You didn't have to do him like that bro. Lmaoo

It's no longer about the girl anymore
We're trying to get this SJW "rapper" to drop his soundcloud link.

>I actually know real rappers, like Lil Boosir for example.

The fact you gave this nigger as an example proves to me you know nothing about music.

Not him bu you sound like a bitter "rapper" with some skill that never made it

Lol, my throne is not in the trap/rap world, but I still produce for these kats.
Again, I do not rap.
The focus here is this SJW rapper's shitty soundcloud link

> op is a faggot creep for posting about an 18 year old girl
you are following her because, why exactly? you know her personally or are you e-stalking her like a fucking creep?

I'm signed to Atlantic. Just find me on her following list, I have a blue check.
Hint: I live in LA

yes
you should never date lower than a sophomore

Uh. If you knew anything about the black community and THEIR music at all, you'd know that Boosie is seriously one of the biggest fuckin artists you can know.
Boosie has been around for FUCKING EVER
I'm not talking about yout bullshit whiteboy suicideboy bullshit
Go listen to bones or some shit you fuckin fag

You're completely full of shit

Go for it, shes cute

Most states in the US have Romeo and Juliet Laws for these scenarios. Should be okay OP

I'm really sorry you larped your ass off on this thread and I'm sorry I shit on your fantasy by speaking to the girl you were jerking it to OP. Just abandon the thread you seem pathetic. I'll do you a solid and leave as soon as I send post message lmao

I erased the posts cause OP saw them. It's pathetic that people come on here and lie.

Bryce?

Answer faggot

Yeah, im not op, you fuckin Moron.