Everyone review bombing warcraft 3 can suck my big beautiful cock

Everyone review bombing warcraft 3 can suck my big beautiful cock.
You are all just mad that the remaster is actually better than the original. You are all 30+ years old boomers who can't stand the fact that their favorite game is just pathetic compared to its remaster. You are jealous that you didn't have the chance to play the remaster when you were young. Get over it gramps, games from your youth are inferior to their modern remasters and modern games in general.

Attached: WC3Reforged-logo.png (1200x727, 1.28M)

Obvious bait, up your game op

seriously now why is it bad?

Attached: ok_boomer.png (1181x1299, 363K)

calm down ragetard

Attached: 1512992420823.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

But good side is the multiplayer was come back and actually u can buy in Battle.net.
It's true the graphics is disgusting but hey it's just Warcraft 3.

I dont know what the shit is. I'm having a literal amazing time with it. Campaign has been beautiful. Multiplayer is plentiful and everyone having a shit ton of fun. It's got a couple little flaws but 7-8/10

Do a ladder and ranked for the competative group, which I'm not a part of, and you're golden

Not a single argument. You are just a bunch of butthurt boomers. So jealous that today's youth gets all the great games and you can't even play them, because your family and work are eating up all of your time.

Attached: Nigger_B8.jpg (468x307, 18K)

>calls everyone else butthurt
>has typed a full paragraph so far

i think you might be the butthurt one, ragetard.

Dunno what to tell you OP but I'm having bugs break my game constantly. I can't play past some campaign missions because of an autodefeat screen and for the first two days I couldn't connect to custom games at all - even though they worked fine for me in beta.

You sure it's not just a broken release?

Attached: 505.jpg (600x737, 68K)

Your system is probably unstable and/or blow minimum specs.
I am having zero problems with the game.

It's a buggy release because hundreds of other people are complaining about the same problems on release. Probably has a lot to do with Activision firing hordes of qa last year.

Yeah of course it is never your system thtats faulty.

Attached: cs471.gif (400x225, 649K)

I was going to launch my wc3, found out if i do I'll get reforged and not see the menu i remembered. Also they decided to take out the homage to one of warcrafts creators and replaced him with a purple haired south east asian. Because diversity

Attached: 1580369775320.png (717x508, 329K)

No

When your system shows no other stability issues and suddenly a brand new game comes out, you log into it and immediately run into all of the same issues that everyone in general chat is complaining about at that exact moment - pretty fair to assume that the problem was Blizzard's qa.

But go on, deepthroat the billionaire's cocks some more if it makes you feel better. I'm sorry that your ego can't handle, "game company I like released buggy game".

>mad because muh vidya
>gets cucked so hard by Activision Jewzzard that he goes into denial
>gets even more mad that people don't like muh vidya

>30
>boomer

I don't believe you because you're dumb.
I'll buy it when the cutscenes are redone, the terrain is updated, and the animations aren't capped at 20fps.

I jumped on the review bomb bandwagon, never played a warcraft game in my life lolol

Fucking disgusting

I had zero problems with the game so far. Buy who the fuck cares about the cut scenes seriously. Everyone plays it just for the custom games

>big beautiful cock

Yeah right, you got a baby dick and you know it

I have another one just for you.

Attached: 717_1000.gif (400x224, 1.09M)

Cut scenes are kind of important, especially if it fucks with lore. This aint overwatch or league or any other gay game, warcraft’s lore matters.

because your system is stable and above minimum specs.

I don't. Plenty of people don't. They half-assed this shit. I played the original for the campaign and lan with friends. Never once did I play custom and I never touched ranked. Think you're going to get someone to make your next big hit straight out of WC3 while putting a noose around its neck? Think again.

Blizzard tend to make great games but charge you at least 3 times for one product with shit like this
They used to do the same thing with expansion packs and map packs and shit and were one of the first big business pushers for DLC

When I was a little NEET and had no life I'd buy their stuff and piss my life away but now I have even rudimentary financial sense in life I don't buy their shit

Attached: 1519149474969.jpg (600x501, 61K)

>I played the original for the campaign and lan with friends. Never once did I play custom and I never touched ranked.
Sounds like a you problem to me.

A smile like the Sydney opera house

The first DLC pushers were Bethesda.

Attached: 778_1000.gif (210x166, 1.91M)

Different player different strokes.
The problem is the original game was just better and I'm not paying $30 for the same shit wrapped in plastic a decade later.

Yes indeed. Here something new for you, fine sir.

Attached: 754_1000.gif (270x182, 501K)

You just gave proof that the review bombers are in the wrong. Thank you.

The original was better a -decade ago-. Sucks now though. Shit's old.
You're fucking stupid. I ain't gonna pay $30 for that old shit. How dumb are you?

Naw fuck it. Have fun with your failed venture Blizz. You'll be sucking cocks behind walmart in just a few short years.

>The problem is the original game was just better and I'm not paying $30 for the same shit wrapped in plastic a decade later.
That's literally Blizzards business model-
They re-release the same product or expansions for the same product (Starcraft, Starcraft Brood War, Starcraft 2, Starcraft 2's 2 expansions) all on the same or similar engines

And then they made the bulk of their money from people who were willing to spend literally years paying hundreds of dollars for a single game.. until they released fucking 8 expansions for that, all with a small initial pricetag too.

The only people who pay for blizzard products are people with no idea how money works or more money than common sense
Unfortunately this demographic makes up a lot of Cred Forums and a huge market in general

Attached: 1508168385270.png (1080x810, 972K)

What? I got a refund.

Rts is just another dead genre.
Atleast they tried.

FUCK BLIZZARD KIKES AND FUCK THAT GAME'
also love you K.

Attached: 1563048681482.jpg (640x925, 64K)

A "Boomer" is someone born between 1946 and 1964, you retarded little Zoomer schmuck. Fuck you and your WoW, it's all gay you weapons-grade faggot.

Blizz like shitting on gen-x. Like fish in a barrel.

Sucks about your game faggot.
Next time try harder and stop being so fucking lazy.

Isn't it just WCIII with better graphics?