You have 10 SECONDS to name a dumber sport than American Football

You have 10 SECONDS to name a dumber sport than American Football.

Attached: 23432423.gif (500x263, 939K)

Non american ""football"" aka soccer

Which team is Kobe favoring from up above? I'd imagine God put him head of his Dept of U.S. Sport Games

Attached: EPO96hiU8AEav-S.jpg (684x900, 90K)

Cricket

Now to figure out what to do with this other 9 seconds.....

Cricket.

Jada has only gotten sexier with age. I think it's because her ass was never really that "phat" but it has become more juicy and dimply seeing as how she's in her 30s now.

cricket

Golf

I'm American and I fucking hate golf. A lot of people I know play golf and invite me to come play occasionally. I always tell them no because I don't like golf, to which they will happily reply "Oh that doesn't matter, just come out and have a good-" Yes. Yes it does matter if I like it. I've played it and it wasn't fun, that's how I know I, personally, won't enjoy myself in that kind of outing. I also don't like the pretentious nature of it. I have to wear a performance polo but with dress slacks essentially? Then hit a tiny speckled sphere with an iron twig? Lots of walking to find a ball I don't even want to chase in the first place? Yeah, golf it pretty gay.

everything else

Britbong here, grew up in a village with 2 cricket teams, stupid fucking sport.

The fuck is rugby

Netball

not even a sport

>mfw eurofags call soccer "football"
>mfw its not even measured in feet
Total idiots.

nascar

Baseball

Niggerball (basketball)

Gay, kill yourself

Cricket

anything played in Europe by weak men

Gaelic football, for sure
I left school a year ago and during any free time in a class you'd hear the football bros™ talking about it. If you're from Ireland you'll understand what I mean when I say the GAA is like a cult. Loads of shitty little leagues and branches, taking money left and right to build pitches and gyms no one uses, women running around washing and ironing jerseys for the grown ass men on the club team.

And the shite the men talk about it is insane.
"Are you a club or a county follower?"
"Is he on county this year?"
"Who scored that point?"
"Who are we against next week?" "Oh Sean we're against Ballymcfeckoff Gaels, they're third in the league I think"

Grrrr I really hate Gaelic fucking football, hurling is a much better sport