Why is the left so obsessed with race?

Why is the left so obsessed with race?

Attached: Capture555.png (1269x642, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n0fXkKWWfms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all they have.

Race?

Because they're racists

>Iowa shouldn't vote first because it's too white
Is this a fucking joke?

Because the right still thinks race is an immutable fact of human existence, and not a concept meant to create a social caste system.
"White" people aren't a real thing.

>Is this a fucking joke?
No, it's today's Democratic Party.
>fucking joke
Well, it is that, too.

Not a single word of what you said makes any fucking sense

Becuz they’re literally the party of pro-slavery, Jim Crowe and the KKK.
They ARE the racists.

The reasoning is that since all of America is not proportionally made up of the same demographics as Iowa, Iowa shouldn't be first because it's not a good reflection of the entire populace nor is it actually as important of an electoral college state anymore [though the headline has to bait race because MUH CLICKS]

I live in Iowa. Apparently all the Mexicans and black guys that I work with don't count?

Oh, wait, they're almost all Trump supporters so no, they don't count for these assholes. Apparently being a Trump supporter makes you white somehow.

To you, maybe.
Explain to me what a white person is.

They are indeed racists. Hit it right on.

Attached: 1579537171420.jpg (652x1024, 128K)

Media is Chaotic Left
Kanye is White
Zimmerman is White
Kim Kardashian is White
"White Passing" Privilege
The Progressives are White Supremacists who feel guilty about it.

Attached: 1579049734113.jpg (564x560, 66K)

>"White" people aren't a real thing
Oh good. So tell the left to stop seeing white people who really don't exist and also to stop pushing for "diversity" which also does not exist because race does not exist.

That was the Conservative Dixiecrats, before the Liberal/Conservative switch.
It was even all the Southern states that STILL vote mostly conservative.
Try harder.

Attached: 1566997948268.jpg (1004x919, 197K)

Why did liberals ruin racisim?

Tell the right to stop supporting people who want a white ethnostate you cuck.

Thats like saying explain what a black person is or an asian(tho oriental would be more appropriate given the content of ur implied ambiguous racial labels.)

Whites are europeans. Plan and simple on are you honestly going to suggest whites arent a real race?

>before the Liberal/Conservative switch.
No "switch" ever happened. The Jim Crow segregationist "Dixiecrats" died off and were replaced by northern GOP conservatives moving away from high-tax, high-regulation states (modern-day carpetbaggers). The South didn't vote Republican until Reagan, a full generation later. Nixon's vaunted "southern strategy" actually failed.

Hey all, I am a freelance writer for vice/complex/cnn and curious what your thoughts about the use of racial slurs on the internet are. Is it just something you feel is for comedic purposes, or is doing so a way to put down other races? I am open minded and just curious about the thought process of someone who post things such as the n word on public forums, and if it is just meaningless banter, or if it stems from ingrained racism/ supposed white Male hatred. Thanks all, and I hope to receive some good answers. The best ones will be featured in an article I am writing for VICE about race relations in the current era.

>That was the Conservative Dixiecrats, before the Liberal/Conservative switch.
I can't tell if you're just stupid or purposely lying, but either way kys yourself

Sorry are you suggesting that democrats are magically free from their literal pro slavery, KKK history becuz of the “switch?”
Its still their history, they arent exempt from the sins of their past becuz they switched.
Also they didnt even really switch since people like “Coonman” Northram is still Gov of Virginia and Hillary was literally mentored by a literal KKK Grand Cyclop named Robert Byrd.

Why the fuck does it matter? It's also funny how nobody said this bullshit back in 2016. But now that Bernie might win it's a problem? And who cares who niggers and spics wanna vote for. Why should anyone cater to those fucking monkeys?

The total number of people "want a white ethnostate" might fill a college auditorium. But keep flogging that myth if it makes your life a little easier.

White ppl stink

Anyone who thinks in terms of what race a person is, is a racist by definition. Non-racists recognize only individuals.

based

As long as you keep people powerless and give them handouts you can litteraly grow your voting block as big as you want.
It's a strategy to guarantee power at the cost of fucking everyone else over.

They already stopped.
You're dumb. Get back in touch with reality and not the Hyper Reality of NPCNN

Attached: 20XX_1020.jpg (512x512, 64K)

Hey! Someone tell the screeching antifaggots about that.

A single article does not an obesesion make

You realize even Trump denounced those people years ago right? he literally denounced them during the “good people on both sides” speech, but retards like you only see the altered clip the MSM show that omit him denouncing nazis.

Stop drinking the kool-aid, you literal NPC.

>Sorry are you suggesting that democrats are magically free from their literal pro slavery, KKK history becuz of the “switch?”
That is exactly what that retard is saying. The democrats love to use this muh switch excuse everytime someone brings up slavery and how it was THEM who owned slaves. When in reality almost nobody switched parties.

What the name of the field that analyse this type of love and strategies ?

Nigger is a word which is based upon the failure of "Blackness"
There is a difference between every slur and Nigger because Nigger cuts a person right to the experience of "You are black"
Not "you are dumb"
Not "you are stinky"
Not "you are uneducated"
Not "you are prone to crime"
Not "you are most likely to die in violence from another person with your color"
It's all that and more wrapped up into an explicit package of rejection.
Not "You are ugly"
But you are the wrong color. You are the wrong person in the wrong land with no culture. You have no allegiance to this society. You are the Other. You are unwanted. You have nothing in this land and life you are born to.
The absolute and utter failure of Blackness.
Nigger.

>Tell the right to stop supporting people who want a white ethnostate
Why are you against freedom of association?
>you cuck
By virtue of being White and looking out for White interests I can not be a cuck. It is an oxymoronic assertion. Cuck is actually what we call libs who advocate for the interests for groups other than their own.
Really any White person that lives in a majority White area versus a nigger hellhole is by default an ethnostate supporter even if he'll never admit it.

>Really any White person that lives in a majority White area versus a nigger hellhole is by default an ethnostate supporter even if he'll never admit it.
No they just have common sense. Who the fuck wants to live a black or hispanic filled ghetto?

You can afford living outside of crime ridden ghettos and slums?
Must be a nazi.

Thanks for the reply! Now, I have a question.... do you use such words outside of the internet (Cred Forums, call of duty, minecraft etc) or would you be intimidated to? Are you more of an upfront individual? Or are you doing this for irony?

It's also funny how liberals love to act 'offended' that people call the places their pets live a dump, but they don't even live there themselves or go there past 5 pm.

Because it's a word. You right wing angels wouldn't know anything about words or spelling them

Do you mind you fucking chimp? This thread is for normal people to talk.

Ask in your article the following: If we bemoan "racists" then why is granting them an ethostate in the middle of America somewhere such a bad idea? The US government holds on to countless acres of land and could easily set aside a chunk like they did for the Indians with the various reservations.

I would never use it in person as that's what it means to me. It's a total and complete assassination of a person's character. Thus no "black person" would be of note to say it to that I would meet, and live.
Black People in the US are fellow Citizens. CivNat here. I'm too mixed for the ethnostate (1/4th Native American)
If I met a nigger? I would be dead. Shot or stabbed most likely.
Otherwise I'm just meeting black people who may be from a variety of histories and origin points.
The same sort of dividing line in black woman and Nigress.
One is a fellow Citizen.
The other is going to beat me to death with a brick in her purse.

I remember they literally were calling korean liquor store and convenience store owners racist becuz they set up bullet proof glass to protect their cashiers, but only in the ethnic neighborhoods, but it was totally cuz racist and had nothing to do with the disproportionate levels crimes.

Meanwhile fastfood joints and shit literally started putting up bullet proof glass in the ghettos too, becuz of the crime, but nah, you must be racist if you dont wanna get robbed and or murdered.

Nigger is literally just a southern drawled pronunciation of Negro that was then pronounced "properly" as a distinct word by people that did not have the same accent. It is the same thing as how "You all" became "Y'all".

This is actually a good point and as a queer "left wing" woc I can agree that people are allowed to have their own views. If black Israelites can openly speak hateful rhetoric on the streets of new york, and harass Jewish people for their religion, everyone else should have a voice as well. The problem is when it crosses over into physical violence and harassment.... but I see no problem with people who choose to live shut off from the rest of the world if race really matters to them.

Its also ironic becuz that was in the south that was and is still very much democrat along with the confederacy.

Words change in usage and flow with the times. We have a descriptive language.
Thus Nigger is the label of the failure of Blackness as an idea.
Otherwise calling them Black or "Person of Color" is literally the same and we've been conned into all being super racists by the Progressive Left.
Could you imagine if they pulled a linguistic trick where not only were we just shouting nigger all day but we lumped African Blacks in with Deep Mocha Shitting Street Men together?
Could you just imagine.
That would be nuts.

Attached: Image_1107.jpg (680x907, 112K)

But.... generally speaking its not the white supremacist being violent or harassing.
I mean remember the Convington Catholic boys incident? That started becuz the black Israelites where literally harassing the children and create such a crowd doing it, that the native american group that was there, joined in on literally harassing children.

Now how often do you see such incidents where racial roles reversed? Maybe the Jussie Smollet case?— oh wait that was done by gay black twins who worked for Jussie to slander white folk cuz orange man bad.

I'm not racist but I cant helo but use slurs on GTA 5 online sometimes for comedic purposes.

>GTA 5 online
How's grade school going?

Dude I'm 21

Dub doubles witnessed
-
Also that the black Israelites are going after the jews? Fucking lulz.

You're 21 and you play fucking GTA online? Do you also suck cocks on the weekend?

Because there are way too many white people and that is a national emergency that must be stopped now at all costs. It's actually more critical than global warming.

Oh shit i didnt even notice those digits.
Proof im right.

Also they go after jews, asians, spics, whites, EVERYONE that isnt black. That literally think everyone of historical note was actually black and painted over by the whites.
Also Yakub, fuckig Yakub.

Here’s a brief expose on everything you need to know about black isrealites.

youtu.be/n0fXkKWWfms

One time I fucked my gf in the ass too deep and it wasnt too clean. When i went down to pull my cock out diarrhea literally sprayed on my cock and my stomach and legs and I just remember being horrified. Ever since then I fill up a water bottle and do an enemy's like that in the shower about 6 times and her ass ends up pretty clean. It actually works!

Not user, but at least it aint fortnite? I mean its still gay, but it could be considerably more homosexual.

yang gang

Attached: a1766ffb984b42119235f7f9251ee63d_md.jpg (728x546, 65K)

Bro I'm real tough offline just bc I play gta 5 doesnt mean shit! I do mma and wrestled! Punk!

You willingly posted this?

Bud, you sucking dicks on the side for money doesn't count as "mma"

You can wake up now. You were in a long happy dream while typing this.

I have a black belt I bet you dont have any!

I'm gonna yang myself so hard for the free money so I can have all the tendies

Show us ur belt with no other clothes on, thats the only way we can believe you.

Do u like anal?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Haha ok fag. U are gay!

naggers

Cus the right doesn't care about race?

Race is the American obsession. You were a state without a nation or culture so had to create new identities. Out of many European nations came one white identity. Out of many African nations came one black identity

Farting in own hand rn and smelling it. Anyone else do that?

I like free money. Give me yours.

Yes, "nigger" literally means "black person." That's why it's offensive.

>Cus the right doesn't care about race?
Not nearly as much as the left does

Yup I

>That literally think everyone of historical note was actually black and painted over by the whites.
LOL - When you have no history or accomplishments as a group this is how you soothe your inferiority acknowledgment. Let them go after jews though. Serves them right.

Attached: then and now.jpg (565x604, 95K)

God I love the smell of my own shit. I legit lean down in the toilet bowl and inhale the fumes/aroma.

Your bias is blinding you to the obvious.

There are plenty of black millionaires out there. The question they need to ask is "Why people of color don't run for president?"

/thread

Attached: Trump is a racist.jpg (992x558, 174K)

I'm black and love trump and Bernie Sanders. As much as I want trump again I'm trying Bernie sanders next time just to switch it up a tad.

Offended nigger

Nigger

See, knew you didnt have a black belt.

LGBTQ icon here.... I'm not racist. Only on battlefield 1942 and that's just joking.

Do black ppl over salt their food and cook steaks/fish too long?

I got one! It cost 10,000 dollars too!

Rubbing my asshole and reading this

The fan base for joker is corny and the new juggalos

Of course your nigger ass loves Bernie. You can't resist all those promises of free fried chicken.

You act as if nigger is the only slur used around here as if black people are the only victims of the internet hate machine. Maybe you should interview the hacker known as For Chan for better lulz.

If its churches in down my guy

>Do black ppl over salt their food and cook steaks/fish too long?
Nah they just throw it into a flyer and be done with it

>Cus the right doesn't care about race?
Of course the far-right does and we don't pretend otherwise. Up until the mid 90's or so the left praised itself as being "color blind."

Now the left is saying that being color blind is ignoring the "oppression" of niggers and similar nonsense. That's because the entire creation of the new left circa mid-1960's was to harm White people. In the 60's they had to come about with a facade of morality and decency otherwise they would have been stamped out like cockroaches. Now they're smug that White people have been dealt enough blows and are weakened enough that it's safe to reveal their true face.

The White identity is the only one that should exist in America per the original Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1790. Nigger-centricism is one specific ugly head of cultural-Marxism (the new left) and is not about preservation or improvement of anything but about harming Whites.

I'm inclusive. I'm also dealing with ableism and ageism in this article, as well as the myth that blacks can't be racist.

My penis is small and really stinks.

>the myth that blacks can't be racist.
How is that a myth when they call each other niggers all the time?

Cut it off then. Problem solved.

I said it's a myth that blacks can't be racist not can.

Dealing with all sides in this article.

It's like a flower I have to push back the skin

Wouldn't proving one disprove the other?

Touching on toxic feminism any?

Post aoc feet pics. Need some rare ones as well as other politicians feet.

Nothing like sucking a sweaty pair of sexy brown toes.

Vice is dying
Better learn to code you useless sack of shit