Paid $40 for this, how did I do?

Paid $40 for this, how did I do?

Attached: IMG_20200202_160414195.jpg (2304x4096, 1.86M)

You autistic fucktard

are you near the border per chance?

Depends on where you are, but in all reality that’s some pretty low quality bud and for the price it’s a very low amount. But again where you are has a lot to do with it

Thats about the amount you’d expect for $40, maybe even more, tho it could just be becuz they’re pieces.

Generally if you smoke a lot, its better to buy by the oz becuz you save money in the long run. Tho that depends who you buy from. I pay $250 an oz.

Nope. In Illinois

Horrible. Dead plant. Probably has no THC and is moldy.

i basically got an ounce of that but smaller buds for 120

I pay $800 for an ounce where I live, or $45 per gram (street price). The best weed I've ever smoked was in Canada and it wasn't that expensive.

Thats about $100 in my area..(in australia btw)

Dumbfuck

Need a new plug OP.

Seems like a lot of shake, so definitely a bad trade on that alone OP.
That being said, prices definitely depend more on location.

>800 an ounce
>45 a gram

nigga that's coke prices

Attached: RodneyDangerfieldRappinRodney.jpg (1600x1600, 333K)

Looks like scraps. Probably has no tricomes. OP is a faggot, same as always.

Attached: gb.jpg (1400x980, 779K)

Took another pic. Did I really get fucked that hard?

Attached: IMG_20200202_162852945.jpg (2304x4096, 1.84M)

Picked up a quarter pound for $200 from an old hippy friend of mine. Pretty decent stuff. Making some bho with most of it.

Smoke one grain and you're 99% dead
It's spice laced with fentanyl

You got the hook up my guy. U can flip that shit u is the plug now real tawk famalam

this is a rape and ive notified the police

Bahaha

always ask to view it first and never accept shake like that again you are being taken advantage of don't let them perceive you as weak next time and find a better dealer

Sorry what? Those prices are insane, where the fuck do you live to be paying that? I thought i was paying too much, but its hawaii, so I deal with it, but if you’re paying fucking 800 an oz and 45 a gram and live on the mainland, you’re a retard being taken advantage of cuz ur retarded.

Looks like that shit was grown in aborted fetuses and then thrown on the ground and a bunch of beaners took turns kicking dirt over it

not really, although next time only accept buds don't accept shake aka loose broken bits of bud

Lmaoooo where the fuck do you live? What a shit price that doesn't even look like an 1/8th

No, thats generally what you’d expect to get for 40.

looks like dry cow shit

For $40 u can get a eighth of some actually decent shit

Hawaii and of course that doesnt look like an 8th, you cant get an 8th for 40 bucks. Also also thats not my weed, i aint OP.

I can honestly tell you without fear of being wrong that those are not the street prices and you are literally being taken advantage of. the majority do not pay anymore than ten dollars a gram honestly get a new dealer jesus Christ m8

This