My annual subscription to my VPN expired and I don't want to renew it because it sucks balls (IPVanish...

My annual subscription to my VPN expired and I don't want to renew it because it sucks balls (IPVanish.) What VPN do you recommend or not not recommend?

Most important to me is reliability and a "kill switch" option that automatically kills all traffic of the VPN disconnects for some reason. Thanks!

Attached: best_vpn_for_2020-1.jpg (1200x600, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vpntunnel.com/refer/olujrepy3xeuo7ae3sovbjo882waqz7u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

vpntunnel.com/refer/olujrepy3xeuo7ae3sovbjo882waqz7u

Based in Switzerland they cannot keep logs by law. Fast and they have just about every country ip you could want. Works on apple windows Linux Android.

Thanks. I'll check it out. Does it have a kill switch? How's the reliability?

By law you have to keep a record for taxation purposes which can be investigated...

VPNS are a lie.

Reliable, . No bandwidth, multi device and kill switch. Full disclosure: I get a free month if you use that link and sign up

Or samefag pushing a product

You don't know what you are talking about. Sit down let the grown ups talk.

Isn't it the same case with Nord even though they're shilled to shit? I'm looking to get off of PIA because I got it before I realized that Linus is just a greedy hook nosed Canadian and nearly anything he pushes is likely to suck.

Go the shill

You're a fucking imbecile if you think that they keep no logs.

You're a fucking imbecile if you think you're anonymous.

Only a shill would sell VPN Snake oil.

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Every taxpayer has the duty to file a tax return. Taxpayers who are subject to Swiss VAT must keep records of all relevant transactions, and store bills and accounts for such transactions for up to 20 years.

In Switzerland, every company listed in the Commercial Register (Handelsregister) is required by law to retain its books, accounting records and written business correspondence for a period of 10 years (Article 962 of the Swiss Code of Obligations, SCO).

Any Swiss based company keeps no traffic logs. By law. I have been with them for over 5 years.

"In 2010 the Federal Supreme Court of Switzerland found that IP addresses are personal information and that under Swiss privacy laws they may not be used to track Internet usage without the knowledge of the individuals involved."

Suck my balls you ignorant twat

They're not obligated to keep logs however

Most VPNs will keep aggregate log data to monitor service usage and try to improve performance over time. So that “no logging” website claim is often of a myth.

So connection logs and time exist otherwise how would they know you're a customer otherwise it would be free reign on 1 login..

That's like saying you can't photograph my house gtfo

Connections are logged everywhere the mere facts are that your ISP
can see you're connecting to a VPN time logged can correspond time connected elsewhere.

TIME WILL TELL WHO YOU ARE VPNS are good for downloading steam games in Russia.

VPN Snake oil Shill pressing hard Go suck Linus's clit.

They have to keep a record of the financial transaction to provide the server usage service to customer X.
This isn't the same as keeping log records of which IP address logs on to which server and when.

I login from many ips. They use utter name/password to identify accounts. Could they get ripped off? Sure. Do they? Probably. But I don't share my login cuz I paid for that shit and I don't trust others to treat my login safely.

Shill here. That's why you go with a company that doesn't log traffic.

I will grant you this: they might do it and say they don't. I am not so jaded (yet) to be so conspiracy minded.

Shady company allowing shady users
would never do shady things to shady users such as sell log and customer data to 3rd parties....

Names apparently have a price.

Timed response
YOU
Your ISP
Known VPN IP Block
Where you want to connect

There's function written for this very thing to get a location TIME gives you away every time.
Fucking Linus up in here playing the Shill game.

Go to bed you no friends cunt.

>your ISP
>can see you're connecting to a VPN time logged can correspond time connected elsewhere.
This is true, but unless you've become a 'person of interest' then no agency with the capacity to devote resources to linking connection times and particular web address connections is going to collating this info.

Private internet access.

Extremely reliable, huge number of locations, kill switch on both pc and mobile, keeps no logs, good price.

Be sure to vote for trump again

So how do you protect your self user?

There is a guy called vanwavpn on the LOKIprojekt, discord server. he launched it the 30 jan.
im gonna check it out myself. i think thats a guy who fight for privacy, after scrolling thru the messageboards he looked pretty dedicated to the LOKIproject

btw. check out the loki projekt. it looks realy interesting ;)

i have a proton vpn membership that comes with an protonmail email too, really good deal considering how much use i get out of it, could be worth checking out

>enter email address on signup
hmmm?