I'm lonely

I'm lonely.

Attached: 20091104_4409will_w.jpg (315x236, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwzfR7-33Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=GUy6i52q4b8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thays okay, we're all lonely untill we're not. The trick is using the time were lonely as best we can.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwzfR7-33Wc

Same here, I used to not care. Then I wasn't so lonely until this person decided she didn't wanted me in her life anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUy6i52q4b8

me2

Attached: 1289754598543.jpg (173x251, 10K)

Not enough hands to pet all those kitties

Wish I had a cat.
They have vampire teeth

I miss my cat.

Btw. I used this picture first time in 11 years.

)=

:3

Ah, it's fine. I had him for 19 years. It was a really good run. I don't think I could reasonably have asked for more.

Actually I can't grow vampire teeth because of faggots.
I will grow bear teeth

So looonly

Go out you fucktard

I have to spend all day "out," working, most days. This is the first day I've taken off in almost three weeks. I don't want to go out.

You're allowed

You're not lonely, I am here

Attached: 1532888816721.jpg (707x1000, 145K)

Thanks, unless you're joking.

I'm not doing THAT badly. I've cleaned my apartment pretty thoroughly, cooked lunch, etc. Now I'm reading.

I'm not giving in entirely and just letting my day turn into a formless mess.

I'm lonely too man

me too

>I'm not doing THAT badly. I've cleaned my apartment pretty thoroughly, cooked lunch, etc.
Now I'm reading.

>I'm not giving in entirely and just letting my day turn into a formless mess.

I'm not joking, pretty good job doe
I'm preparing myself for the first day of job, pretty nervous and a lot of anxiety.
I want to do a good job, but no one in my life can help now, is just me and me.

>I'm not joking, pretty good job doe
Thanks. I used to be pretty bad -- you know, locking myself in my room for days, that sort of thing. Now I can at very least function on a mechanical level, even when I really feel like shit.

What sort of job are you starting? I wish you the best of luck, of course.

I envy you, i crave being alone.

Yeah, I mean, me too. I'd rather be by myself (as I am now) than stuck with a bunch of people.

Being alone can be great. It gives you the freedom of not having to conform to a group of people (who generally don't even like you anyway) and the ability to become self-actualized on your own. You don't need validation from others.

Attached: tumblr_o00wprFbFR1sxhln7o1_400.jpg (399x600, 77K)

Attached: tumblr_pc4n03jIxS1vlkwtxo4_250.png (250x250, 96K)

I agree. "Lonely" and "alone" aren't exactly the same thing, though. You can spend all day around people and still be lonely.

>You can spend all day around people and still be lonely.
How I feel at anime conventions now. I get physically drained from them, and I rarely talk to anyone other than the vendors (from whom I buy shirts and wall-scrolls).

Attached: 1377144319641.jpg (240x180, 22K)

>Thanks. I used to be pretty bad -- you know, locking myself in my room for days, that sort of thing.

That's a great path for your life user, this really makes difference, I was like this for some years and after a friend of mine show me "outside", I removed a great pain from my heart, now I look to the things in a more optimistic way, without looking for the first shit to worry about, I just chilled a bit.

>What sort of job are you starting? I wish you the best of luck, of course.
It's related to ERP, I'm going to plan the maintence of co-workers, see if everything's alright, write some shit to superior, that kind of thing.
Been searching for a lot of things about programming and ERP systems, I may found some real interest in programming but may be bs reading about this since I don't know if is going to be useful or not.
As I said, I'm very anxious to do a good job since is a great company.
Thank you btw

>That's a great path for your life user, this really makes difference, I was like this for some years and after a friend of mine show me "outside", I removed a great pain from my heart, now I look to the things in a more optimistic way, without looking for the first shit to worry about, I just chilled a bit.
Yeah-- I try to reflect on my successes when I'm feeling down. Modest as they may seem, I'm doing much better now than anyone would have imagined a decade ago, I think. And what issues I do have I think I manage to avoid displaying.

I don't know anything about programming, so I really have nothing to add to my good wishes.

Jup

>Yeah-- I try to reflect on my successes when I'm feeling down. Modest as they may seem, I'm doing much better now than anyone would have imagined a decade ago, I think. And what issues I do have I think I manage to avoid displaying.
Keep this way, soon no one will tell that you did a good job, except yourself.
This is when you'll finally feel good about being lonely or alone, it's hard than in theory, but becomes a truth after some time.
Thanks for the good wishes, good luck in your journey and keep this way, life is already shit, just need a little push to be less shitty.

fuck off faggot

Thanks! This is basically the perfect ending to this thread, so I'm now signing off.

this is excellent advice

Attached: 1578441917112.jpg (1242x1238, 1.01M)