TFW caring gf will lovingly breastfeed you whenever you cuddle

>TFW caring gf will lovingly breastfeed you whenever you cuddle
this is the best feeling ever, you smol tiddy gf bros cant even begin to comprehend how good it feels to just suckle on a pair of soft milkers while she gently pushes your head towards them and looks at you like a mother

of course i then fuck the shit out of her, but for those minutes I just close my eyes and focus on how good and soft it tastes and feel like shes my mommy

ALSO
>tfw you then raise your head a bit to look at her and she smiles back while patting your head as some warm milk rolls down her breasts

bros i fucking swear to god I sometimes feel like I could just cum from this

we've been doing it since we started dating 2 years ago but now its like our routine and she has learned to love it as much as I do
>tfw will even text me shit like "be a good boy and you can have some more mommy milk once I get home user"

god is good

Attached: snapchat angel (2).jpg (2951x1660, 1.05M)

You have mommy issues.
Kys

lmao what If i do?
was raised by a single mom who barely had time for me
am I supposed to not enjoy my gf's fucking tits? Might as well make the ebst of the situation

Attached: 1182x777c.jpg (1182x777, 398K)

Is she lactating, or is this roleplay?
I used to do roleplay with a big-titted girlfriend, but she wasn't lactating. We didn't know about "induced lactation" then, but might have tried if we'd known. She loved the "mommy-son" roleplay thing, and she was really good at it. I wasn't into "mothers milk" until then, now it's my top fetish.

>Is she lactating, or is this roleplay?
its rp. I feel like whenever we're close to her lactating she feels weird about it and pushes the other boob on my mouth. she says its because her nipples hurt but I reccon its not really because of that
I love it regardless and that's why i dont push anything on her
I'd like to imagine she'd enjoy lactating as she already talks about "mommy milk" and what not
>now it's my top fetish
yeah man its just something else
would love if you could greentext some of your experiences with your ex

Attached: milkies milked e we3 (1).jpg (818x807, 264K)

I wouldn’t mind to ween on kathleen

yeah she's a good one
she's probably 18, would be so hot if a girl that age started pushing some mommy/son roleplay on you

Attached: snapchat angel (3).jpg (1440x2560, 162K)

I'm doing this with my wife now. She thinks this is just a regular ANR but I'm trying to turn her into a dumb hucow slut. I think it's so sexy to make her get on her hands and knees while pumping her and using a vibrator on her pussy.

more pics? she's gorgeous

Moar

For me it's not about mommy stuff. It's about "sustaining" off of my wife. That and making her tit big and fat.

care to greentexty?

Attached: mat i slut ig boobs milkers a 33 3legend (7).jpg (640x799, 47K)

Bumpt

my gf usually lets me cum while sucking or she pushes her tits together and tilts lower so I can cum on them.

yeah mine does that too
love a good tittyfucking early in the morning

can you explain what you mean by "hucow"?
you plan to buy those milk extractors?

where do you find girls like this?

>I feel like whenever we're close to her lactating she feels weird about it and pushes the other boob on my mouth.
It takes a lot more than that to induce lactation. She basically has to pump her breasts several times a day, for several weeks, for it to start.
>would love if you could greentext some of your experiences with your ex
Nothing worth going to the trouble. Sometimes I'd be playing with her tits, and she'd start making "baby talk" and I'd be hard as diamonds. Her favorite thing was to give me a handjob while I was "nursing", but there was never any elaborate set-up. It was nearly always spontaneous.
>remembering her "baby talk" voice is making me hard

love me a good milky cow

Attached: nerd cowgirl milkers 3.jpg (960x960, 118K)

post more pics of ur bitch

I think I just groomed her into it, I remember the first few times when we started dating she felt weird about it and said shit like "stop sucking user, nothing will come out and its weird!!"

I just got her to understand my love for boobs and titsucking and with time she started to enjoy it herself
as I said, now its a big thing for her too
I just fall a little more in lvoe whenever she brings up this stuff on her own
such a good mommy

Attached: hentai milkies (5).jpg (1116x1578, 1M)

>Her favorite thing was to give me a handjob while I was "nursing",
Yeah, like this image >Does user-y like mommy's boobies?

fuck no, this is already risky enough
>Her favorite thing was to give me a handjob while I was "nursing"
yes im diamonds when she does that

Attached: hentai mommy 4.jpg (922x999, 473K)

Fucking THIS. My gf started lactating SLIGHTLY from meds. One taste and I was hooked. Constant suckling induced a bit more milk. Now I lay my head on her lap and suckle as she rubs my head and calls me a good boy. Moves to hand job. I usually nut in minutes then eat her pussy which is soaked by this time. Don't even fuck much, but I don't miss it.

don't leave us hangin'
share that bitch

>Does user-y like mommy's boobies?
fuck mine says that too
its also the little things that make me so hard like when they hold your head against her breasts to help you suckle or when they squeeze their own milkers on your mouth

last pic

Attached: snapchat angel (1).jpg (1440x2560, 168K)

ahhh thanks bro, I always end up with "confident" stacy's and they are pretty vanilla but I kinda had to date them due to social status so I'm kinda oblivious to this. Do you think getting a "weird" or nerdy girlfriend makes it easier to get her into it? Or is the self-confidence not really playing into it?

nah we want her tits, crop her face out if ya want

>Don't even fuck much, but I don't miss it.
YES
honestly I like that too, its like im being taken care of
its also so much more sweet and calm to just lay looking at each other as the feeds you
god I love my mommy so much

Attached: hentai mommy milkies iew (1).jpg (1447x2047, 665K)

>Do you think getting a "weird" or nerdy girlfriend makes it easier to get her into it? Or is the self-confidence not really playing into it?
self-confidence plays part in that too ofc but everyone is multy-faceted and will feel multiple ways even if they just choose to showcase theirselves in one
its the same as breaking a shy girl and turning her into a whore in bed (which also happened for me but at the moment im enjoying more her mommy side)
you just have to slowly groom her into it and show how its safe and fun to do weird things

What's to green text. I want my wife's tits big and fat and full of milk. And we both feel like it brings us closer as a couple if I drink her milk like an infant does. Because I "feed off her energy"

thank you very much, be sure I'll never forget your help in making me a much more happier and satisfied person

>they hold your head against her breasts to help you suckle
I never learned what triggered that playful side of her. It must have been just random, when she was in the mood for it. In the rest of our relationship, she was very submissive (except when she was cooking up something in the kitchen, then it was "GTFO until I'm done").
>the only one of my exes I still miss

What meds caused it? How much milk does she produce

Does she produce any milk?

no problem with that user, was just curious
enjoy yourself user!

Attached: d5877eb11962bd8d7b77bbfb6d9c9173.jpg (472x700, 43K)

>nah we want her tits, crop her face out if ya want
Her "teeny girl's" face with massive mammaries is a hell of a turn-on, though

Attached: sample_75074a0f310a1f9c88279a0618924dcc.jpg (850x988, 88K)

yea i agree thats a major turn-on

no, that's more roleplay whenever she brings up the milk
i love it regardless

Attached: 4.jpg (585x899, 63K)

Is there a discord server for this because once this thread dies idk what I'll do.

not really, its a very unexplored kink as far as Im concerned
im the once who started the thread and legit thought this was just something I enjoyed
im looking into it and some people call it "mommydom" or "softmommy"
there's a reddit for it but its not big at all
we need the spread this shit

Attached: xyt3v4621kx31.jpg (1242x1199, 137K)

Great catch, OP. Don't fuck up and let her get away.

and honestly not sure if mommydom is the same thing cause it doesnt really involve brestfeeding
i just call it "MILKED" lmao

Attached: milkies milked 33 2 34 (4).jpg (1100x830, 316K)

thanks user I do feel very lucky

mom fetishists are disgusting

how im trynna be

Attached: p0009.jpg (883x1250, 109K)

>It's about "sustaining" off of my wife.
you feed her cum, she feeds you milk
circle of life

or something, I dunno but it makes my cock hard

>tfw has flat normie gf
>tfw will never experience true soft milkbells

Attached: milked milkies boobies (6).png (1218x775, 1.36M)

Attached: 059_58.jpg (1230x1740, 739K)

This is more my speed

Attached: sample_8a4bf51d4887a4821c64f4546d40ebdc.png (850x1289, 723K)

good too
this is mine

Attached: 1504220867692.jpg (1714x2500, 1.58M)