How would you fuck my wife?

How would you fuck my wife?

Attached: 1538735323905.jpg (1200x1600, 144K)

Yes. Can I?

nice, i’d like to try to find the back of that little white pussy.

Throw her down on the bed tie her hands to the headboard above her head. A blindfold around her eyes and her ankles cuffed to a spreader bar. I would start by attacking her clit. Switching from slow circles with light pressure and fast hard up and down strokes. I would not let her cum, I want to make her beg for release. After 20 minutes I'd start fingering her hard teasing her g-spot. When she's crying begging to cum I would finally let her. Never stopping fingering her and she screams and squirms under me. Once she starts coming down I would move to her breasts. Sucking and biting on one while pinching and twisting the other. Once I've had my fill listening to her sweet moans make music in my ears I would untie her hands and flip her over. Put her ass in the air and pull her hands under her and cuff them to the spreader bar. With her pussy presented in front of me I would slide my dick up and down her glistening slit, sending lighting up her sensitive clit. Once my cock is coated with her juices I would start slowly sliding it in inch by inch until I've bottomed pressing into her firm fit ass. Then I would drag my hands over that ass giving each cheek a good hard spank and grab her hips. I would then start pounding her with all my might. Feeling her pussy squeeze my cock all over trying to milk it for my cum. When I'm ready to cum I would reach down and grab a fist full of her silky brown hair and pull her back towards me and cum deep in her trying to force my cum into her fertile womb.

Without mercy

Attached: 1469086664431.jpg (480x640, 27K)

With a condom. She looks like she's been around

with my pp

With a chainsaw

I would watch you fuck her and lick the cum out of her pussy when you finish and then fuck her

She can eat my asshole while I shit in her mouth.

tbh, I'd ask her to get herself checked out at the local STD clinic, and a signed doctors letter...
based.

I see she has her nipples priced. Does she have rings to put in there that I can chain together and to her clit do when I fuck her they bounce around and pull on her clit

based

Thisnt my best writing but trips bring it up.

i wouldn't /thread

cut off her head and fuck her throat hole

More?

no, thats your job.

Attached: EWWWWWW.jpg (732x800, 89K)

Moar! I would fuck her in her ass in front of you and wipe my cock on her face

She looks like she's breeding whole new STIs, so no.

Bareback and claiming her as mine.