TPE doll help..best site/price?

TPE doll help..best site/price?

Attached: sex-doll-real-tpe-silicone-sex-dolls-148cm.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hgdoll.net/
catdoll.club/
j-suntech.net/
dollter.com/
irontechdoll.com/
topsexdolls.eu/irontech-doll#max_price=1362
hidollshop.com/
sydolls.com/
afdoll1.com/
jarliet.com/
sedoll.com/alloy-skeleton/
sexdollcanada.com/
dollto-china.com/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FML I had the copypasta somewhere but can't find it now, have a bump instead
Ali's going to have the theoretical best price but it's a big gamble if you buy from there apparently, make sure to make contact, establish a dialogue, and most importantly, get actual pics of specific things before you pay / they ship

Attached: WM-Dolls-155cm-A-Cup-23.jpg (536x800, 32K)

Additionally, check out TDF for known good sellers / vendors
You probably have plenty of time to do research thanks to Corona-chan, unless slowboat shipping is an option, I don't think we'll be getting anything from China anytime soon

Attached: 1572998718464.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

the ones on amazon seem sketchy af. i know its a get what you pay for thing but i really cant drop $2k on a toy lol

a rigatoni comin a up

doll mfgs
good mid teir dolls, priced 1-3k or so
TPE:
wmdollshop.com (1-3k)
dh168 www.dollhouse168.biz/index.php (1-2k)
hgdoll.net/ (also sells other mfg including catdoll, piperdoll, d4e, ect, approved vendor 1-2k and often cheaper due

to deals)
catdoll.club/ (800-1.5k)
piperdoll.com (1-2k)
d4e www.doll-forever.com/en/ (1.5-2.5k)
jydoll (can be seen on hgdoll 1-2k)
j-suntech.net/ (500-2k, reseller for silicone at markup)
axb
dollter.com/ (500-1.5k)
irontechdoll.com/
topsexdolls.eu/irontech-doll#max_price=1362
hidollshop.com/ (clones, 1-2k)
sydolls.com/
afdoll1.com/ (lot of sub 1k, not sure on quality)
jarliet.com/ (500-2k)
sedoll.com/alloy-skeleton/ (alloy skelly, 1-2k, details somewhat unknown)

silicone:
dsdoll dsdoll.us or exdoll.com (sister sites, all models available from both, also dsdolleurope.com) (2-4.5k)
sanhuidolls.com (2-4.5k)
gynoid www.thecityofsexy.com (4-6k)(recent material and construction issues, order with care)
aikodoll(US based, 60/80cm) (500-800)
www.sino-doll.com (2-2.5k)
www.kuma-doll.com XYColo advanced skelly(~$4k)

3rd parties(can be cheaper or more expensive, check with the mfg site)
thesilverdoll.com
reallovesexdolls.com
dsdolleurope.com(european DS distributor)
sexdollcanada.com/ eh
dollstudio.org (good as an infodump, not great as a seller, does have some uncommon stuff)
dollto-china.com/home.html (some are slightly higher than oem, but lots of options in one spot)
sexye aliexpress store (moderate quality knockoffs of stuff like DSdolls but in TPE)

Attached: pastablerg.jpg (3000x3392, 1.29M)

doll aint cheap bro, do you think the material is magic and costs nothing for something that size?

you want cheap, stick with onaholes and hips. even then a good hip/torso will run you a few hundred

Attached: DSC_0944.jpg (3000x4496, 1.9M)

i definitely will check those out thanks

anyone have pics of the lower-end ones in the $500 range? And source

i know thats what ive seen so far lol at least 2 grand for a good one yeah?

$1-2k and up is about what the known legit ones cost however. If you're paying that much, might as well get one straight from the vendor / manufacturer. Sub $1k is either going to net you a tiny doll (100cm or less) or it's going to be a gamble on Ali. Having said all that, I am going to take that gamble on pic related as soon as (or if) the bat flu clears up

Thank you kind sir

Attached: H01fbc93366a4469a97a1494f14542b07E.jpg (950x1000, 230K)

Only 2 grand you mean? Hell it's just money. 20 years ago the only ones you could find were $5-10k

I can tell just by how you are asking questions, that you don't know what you are getting into and you are going to end up very disappointed.

naw, you get pretty good dolls starting around 1k depending on the size and material as well as your tastes. smaller dolls use less material and tend to be cheaper as a result, but not erryone likes that.

so as far as prices go, think of this(ive only done this for silicone since commercial sources of TPE are hard to find):
Silicone doll, platinum medical stuff at commercial prices will run you around 1k-1200 for the raw materials alone. Most mfg will sell silicone dolls from 1600-3k(+shipping in some cases) depending on the exact sizes.
a little bit of a markup, but those raw costs do not consider stuff like the sheer time and effort that goes into making stuff like molds and testing. You would be sourceing the entire mold and casting stuff yourself on that.

there are a few floating around, i dont give sources for cheap shit dolls though as i aint gonna do you with shit quality. aliexpress has loads, expect to roll the dice on anything and consider the material costs i just mentioned for how sketchy some of those prices seem.

TPE is cheaper than silicone, but does require a pretty hefty hotpour setup to do so its not really feasible outside of industrial settings.

Attached: creating your replacement.jpg (4500x3372, 1.96M)

Much appreciated thank you

Ive never bought one and thats why im asking questions first before i make a dumb mistake

Attached: DSC_0535.jpg (4496x3000, 1.83M)

Attached: DSC_0538.jpg (4860x3240, 1.68M)

Don't even feel bad man, I've lurked these threads for over a year at least and asked these guys tons of questions, they're always helpful and never let me down. Doll thread's low-key best thread on Cred Forums imo

Attached: 1567203516541.jpg (2976x1984, 827K)

Attached: DSC_0987.jpg (3000x4496, 1.51M)

Well shit I wasn't trying to kill the thread o.o

Attached: 1567960866055.jpg (1024x683, 68K)

Whered you end up getting yours from?

its just slow atm

Attached: DSC_0244.jpg (3000x4496, 1.29M)

Well after decades of wanting one, years of research and lurking on here, I'm just now getting ready to order my first. Timing couldn't be better, now I have to wait for Corona-chan to do her thing. I haven't decided exactly where I'm going to order from yet, but I have decided on the doll, pic related

I will most likely take a gamble on an Ali seller after talking to them first and getting some specific pics before I pay / they ship

Attached: H191df680b6ea4f6995f7fa86866a102ct.jpg (900x900, 192K)

Super bowl.

What seller is that one from? I really want pic related but not sure worth rolling the dice on Ali.

Attached: Ali Crap.png (296x449, 202K)

buying a cheapo just to see if doll lyfe is for you isnt a terrible idea tbh. i started with a 168cm foam for around 400 first myself just to determine exactly how big and what style doll i wanted. not a fantastic doll, but worth it for research.

Attached: DSC_0795.jpg (4496x3000, 1.29M)

Attached: Lurking.jpg (1373x1566, 1.79M)