WHY DO PEOPLE INOJY REKT SHIT??????...

WHY DO PEOPLE INOJY REKT SHIT??????? I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE PLEASURE WHILE WATCHING SOMEONE DIE AND DOG BEING FUCKING TORTURED AND SHIT... WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK........ TRY TO FUCKING PROMOTE PEACE OR AT LEAST HAVE SOME POINT OR A TEACHING BEHIND SOME REKT SHIT THAT WILL GIVE SOMEBODY SOMETHIGN TO THINK, NOT JUST PURE PEOPLE ARE FUCKED SHIT THAT MAKES YOU FUCKING JERK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR COCK

Attached: 61ifrDN9_400x400.jpg (399x399, 8K)

because it's entertaining.

this is now a rekt-thread.

Attached: 1579239689015.webm (300x400, 1.75M)

Morbid curiosity to me. I used to watch those police chase shows all the time when I was a kid, and it always bothered me how at the end of every clip John Walsh would be like "Miraculously, the driver walked away with only minor scrapes and bruises." What the fuck, I want to see one where someones dies.

you ever think about the soul that is going thru that? the terror he is living? any empathy? no?

I understand that there are some situations where even I would be wtf would happened and wont be bothered by death in some police crash accident or some shit. But only being into that and doing rekt threads and enjoying seeing a pup being torn the fuck appart while looking at you with the fucked up eyes... dont see the other reason to like it but beeing evil af

And I think with the goverment and shit trying to ruin peoples lifes and shit and manipulateing our conciousness and morality and destroying our fucking lives with satanic bullshit that thei are up to, we really dont need people not having that 'we need better tomorrow and a fucking peace' feeling in them, but only bad shit...

And I'm no pussy, I was stabbed in life, saw two death in life, rided downhill oangboard and saw crashes, broken shit and even did some nasty shit to my self so maybe that is why, All that fags haven't seen shit but internet gore and their dick gets bigger cause of it cause they never had a situation close to any of that

recently got into watching them more and more, the ones with animals and pov of kids are pretty hard to watch I usually skip past those but the ones of everyday happenings and brawls/ combat can be a valuable learning tool. the world can be a scary and violent place and we forget that. one of the worst ones I've seen was a guy eating someone alive on a public train and people are just watching it happen. China is crazy.

although you sound like a massive faggot seeing shit happen in real life is differnet gravy compared to a 144p video from brazil

I get it... And I can cope with that shit ok... I saw some crazy China shit too where some older woman is having couple of dead men on a batch on some market, and shes cutting ones man calf, putting it on scale and selling it to some dude

Sauce please this has to be the most interesting rekt video ive ever heard of this shit can't be true

shut the fuck up you fucking simp i hate silly motherfuckers like you man jesus christ bro kill yourself already im sick of wimps existing and wasting our precious oxygen, fucking thief

Welcome to Cred Forums little snowflake

Attached: 1553842681299.webm (540x540, 1.04M)

op was literally a fag today

Ha, based coomer!

it was Cred Forums back in the 2010 or something like that

lol

been here for a long time. Watching rekt as a kid on rotten and shit, thats why i dont get that shit anymore. but ur cute muffintop

>you ever think about the soul that is going thru that? the terror he is living? any empathy? no?

Not user. Surely empathy is important. But empathy can be completely negated by in-action. In fact, a person with empathy but no actions to speak for their empathy is worse than a person without any empathy to begin with because they failed that moral test others were not given. If you are religious, know that your "demons" are 'god-fearing' also. If you fear god, but willingly partake in actions against your god, what does that say about you? At least that's what Sophocles said. Of course, all modernist will remind you that he is wrong. But you should entertain this idea anyways.

deep, appreciate the answer. Sophocles was one bit irony but ok, he had his shit spoken well.

but if someone is a good soul, full of empathy but haven't have anyone in life to teach him gide him and shit, is he better of on rekt thread being molested than being 'emphaty,doingnothingaboutit' soul. cause i see it like that, everyone would rather see someone suffer than help the one

Is fun to watch. Its horrifying you idiot. People have watched people die for thousands of years because there nothing to do. Oyu just feel the fear and get sick since youve grown too man vaginas on your body. MMaybe certain things are off limits for certain people like I dont like seeing kids or animals get hurt but everything else is fair game. YOu sound like a sheltered bubble head that was scatered to too much.

read the rest dumb fuck...

dumb knowledge u share
dumb fuck

story?

she is not the same race, or she stolen a ring, or fucked a 16 old boy so it's APSOLUTELY normal to burn her for people to laugh and call me a weak pussy for q it???? come on...... wtf

Because humans are still a primitive, unfinished species that enjoys gratuitous violence.

Thank u... but it looks like I'm still the dumb one to the same ones