18 year old black guy here from Wisconsin. How do I meet cute asian girls?

18 year old black guy here from Wisconsin. How do I meet cute asian girls?

Attached: pepeblush.png (300x250, 26K)

Not be black

Your black and i Bet your dick is as big as every asians you one incher, must be why you want asian traps, Fag

Attached: 1580643097552s.jpg (125x82, 2K)

Fuck off nigger. Keep to selling crack in Milwaukee

Go to Asia. There's a lot of them there.

I don't want traps!

Leave Wisconsin

dont you have your factory job to get back to?

So your the trap, must be why you want asian PP

Attached: 1580690229136s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Don't sell crack.

>Leave Wisconsin
This man speaks Truth

A lot of Asian’s dislike blacks because they think they’re dirty. So you’re pretty much fucked sorry nigger try getting with a white bitch.

As someone who lives in WI and whos family has been here since before the civil war, please leave our state. We hate you fucking people.

Make me, bitch.

Asians hate niggers. Especially Chinese/Japanese girls. Might score some filipino skank at best.

My wife is Asian and she's hates niggers more than any other. Most see your breed as useless monkeys, the rest see you as criminals waiting for a crime to happen.

I will find an asian girl.

Thanks, that hurts a lot.

i said please. it's just that you niggers ruin everything.

Find your way to a noose instead, nigger

I have literally moved to another city to get away from what blacks were doing to the Madison suburbs

Why do you hate us?

In general you ruin everything we have built. When blacks move in, more violence, crime, the schools become swarmed with gang bullshit, it's unbearable. You just don't belong in the world we created. "muh dick" this and "aw shit nigga" that. Just die in a fire.

Look in to the science. You are a less intelligent, more violent subspecies. To put it more correctly, whites are a mix of homo sapiens and cro magnon, blacks are pure homo sapien. Asians interbred with Deisovans. We're different speicies, and we don't fucking belong together.

Based