Would it be weird if I (18) HS senior dated a HS freshman (14)? Pic related

Would it be weird if I (18) HS senior dated a HS freshman (14)? Pic related

Attached: ECC39C78-5D85-4C95-AE18-FAD9488E7653.jpg (1242x1463, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emma.engle/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, they will be made fun of by their peers and rightfuly so

It'll be pretty fucked.

Anything over about a year age difference for high schoolers has been weird for a loooong time.
Most people won't be super direct to the couples face (people got their own shit to worry about), some will even be super careful about what they say because it's so uncomfortable, but almost everyone will distance themselves.

You're legally an adult now, so yeah it'd be weird. Get your dick wet tho if you're willing to risk the jail bait.

Make sure it's legal in your state (or country) first.

I'm old, so high school was a long time ago, but it was common for us to fuck freshman girls (in some cases middle school girls).

A lot of places have romeo and juliet laws

Weird, illegal, and foolish

was in the same position as a senior user and honestly didn't make s different but I live in GA so ya know..

When I was HS senior, my gf for most of the year was a freshman. I didn't choose her for age, I choose her due to huge tits and she would do anything I told her to do.

Emma Engle goes to your HS? kewl story fagnigger

I wouldn’t tell people that last part

it was in the 1970s. Was really not a big deal bacm then.

It wasn't a big deal in the early 2000s. It was common for upper class to fuck lower class and middle school. And for upper class girls to be fucked by college kids.

she is lovely

I had several friends in the 1970s-80s that got their girlfriend via rape or threat of rape. You just picked a girl 4 or 5 years younger, raped her, then threatened to brand her a slut if she didn't go along. Some very nice girls were made into obedient fuck dolls this way.

Lame re-post. Didn't even wait an entire day before re-posting either.

Shes 17 and definitely not dating you
instagram.com/emma.engle/?hl=en

PEDO

what a tease though!

Attached: 73387406_170518047474721_360045978448161749_n.jpg (1080x1140, 81K)

Weird? No.
Will everyone assume you are fucking her and are thus a criminal? Yes.

definitely asking for it

That's the way it should be for every girl

Not at all. It's how we rolled in HS. Seniors got the pick of the litter. The freshman chicks couldn't wait to spread their legs.

she knows that she has all the guys eating out of the palm of her hand tbh

Attached: girl.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

She’s young user. You don’t want her

she's a little older these days

Attached: life.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)