Incest + Growing Up Experiences Thread

Incest + Growing Up Experiences Thread.

Taboo, Summer Camps, Experimentation, whatever you've got.

Post your stories and pics.

Attached: 07.jpg (1700x2040, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/dcBBYPX
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/triforce-girl-8293676
imgur.com/wVvTnC7
imgur.com/L7V6qiP
imgur.com/tA4o3oh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be me, 14 (this was 25 years ago)
>Fairly tall for my age, had growth spurt early, went through puberty about 6-12 months before most of peers
>Mom died when I was 10, live with my dad and my 12 year old sister
>Go to a party with a friend from Little League, he went to a different school
>Party is all kids from his school, probably about 15 kids there total
>Several pretty hot chicks there, having fun, I’m the new guy, but bigger than rest, in good shape then
>Two hot brunettes there, identical twins
>Parents leave the kids alone, all decide to play spin the bottle / seven minutes in heaven
>Get a chance to make out with a few girls, cop some feels
>One of the twins spins, gets me. Gives me a look and we go into the closet and start making out
>I’m grabbing her boobs, butt, etc. She reaches down, grabs my package. I grab her crotch, warm, I like it
>She starts kissing my neck, reaches up and unbuttons my jeans, unzips me, pulls my cock out
>Rubbing hand on my cock. First time a girl has rubbed my cock
>I am diamonds, feel like getting close. Worried that if I cum all over her, she’ll freak out
>Decide to see if I can touch my first pussy, she lets met undo her pants, touch her pussy through panties
>I’m kissing her neck now, rubbing her through panties
>Knock on door, seven minutes is up. Get my cock back in my pants and button up
>Go back out, people are taking a little break
>Then back to game
>After a few spins, it’s my turn, I spin, it lands on the other twin
>We go into the closet, start to make out. She whispers in my ear, “my sister said she grabbed your dick.”
>I say she did, and she starts moving her hand down, rubbing it and grabbing it through my jeans
>We are making out like that for a couple minutes
>I feel her hand move to my fly and button, she unzips, gets my dick out like her sister did
>She grabs my dick, strokes it for a second, then says, “I’ve been wanting to try this.”

>She drops to her knees, puts my dick in her mouth, kind of moves up and down on it, lots of licking though.
>In hindsight, not great, but first time my dick has been in a mouth, and she is so hot.
>After a minute, realize I’m going to cum and can’t stop myself.
>Blow load into this cutie’s mouth. She chokes for a second, and then I see her trying to swallow
>She comes up and says, “So was I good at it?” I tell her that was awesome.
>Knock at door, leave closet.
>Party wraps up like 30 minutes later.
>Don’t see them again, like I said, different schools
>Several months later, our dad calls me and sister to room, tells us he has met a woman, and they have been dating now for a while. Wants to introduce us to her.
>Day or so later woman comes over, she’s really pretty, like hot. Also nice. Tells us she has daughters about our age.
>Would have brought them, but wanted to ease us into this.
>Our dad does the same with her and her daughters.
>Week later, we are all going to meet.
>They come over to our house, doorbell rings, dad answers and I can hear voices from other room.
>Dad walks into kitchen with his girlfriend, her two daughters are right behind them.
MFW, the twins from the party last year
>They recognize me too. I can see them both get red in the face.
>I lose the ability to talk, really nervous
>Finally overcome it. Dinner goes well.
>We start doing stuff together regularly.
>About the fourth time hanging out together, dad and his girlfriend tell us that they have an announcement.
>Getting married, going to be selling both of their houses, moving us all into a new house with enough bedrooms for everyone.

>By the time of the wedding, all four of us are getting along great
>Still think they are super hot though.
>After wedding, dad and new step-mom go on a trip for honeymoon
>My grandparents are watching us
>They are old, go to bed early.
>Now living in same house
>My sister had gone up to her room to watch TV
>Hanging in basement/rec room with my two new step-sisters
>We’ll call the first one that I made out with Jill, and the one that blew me Jodi
>They are watching me play video games
>Jill says to me, ‘user, we haven’t talked about the party last year.”
>I start to stutter a little, I’m stupid.
>She says, ‘Jodi got to give a blowjob before me, and I still haven’t done it.’
>I am still speechless. Finally creak out, an ‘um, ok?’
>Jill says, ‘I want to try it user.’
>Jodi is laughing at the whole situation.
>I’m looking at Jodi, not sure what to do. I finally say, ‘right now, here? In front of Jodi?’
>Jill says, ‘yeah, I don’t care. Besides, she can tell me what to do.’
>She proceeds to get in front of me, pulls my dick out, and puts it in her mouth. Her technique is somewhat lacking, even worse than Jodi’s inexperience.
>Still, hot girl with your dick in her mouth is hot. Tell her I’m going to cum, she hesitates, turns to her sister, ‘what do I do?’
>Jodi says, ‘keep doing it, it’s weird, but that’s what you’re supposed to do, remember?’
>She goes back to it, and within seconds, I am unloading in Jill’s mouth. She swallows.

le bamp

sister, 20y

Attached: 20170723_012623.jpg (1440x1080, 521K)

I really wanted to end that gt with the five girls and naked op

Got my cousin pregnant and I'm proud, questions?

Attached: file.png (237x688, 377K)

Sister came home drunk af from a party. She was 19 at the time. Passed out on the couch in the living room in a skirt with a thong on. Ended up fingering and licking her pussy for a good 30 mins before busting in my hand. Found out she had a super meaty pussy that night and have no regrets.

Howd fucking her feel. Details

Attached: Samantha vol 1.png (2636x5873, 1.48M)

Attached: Samantha vol 2.png (3225x5927, 1.82M)

Nigger I ain't reading all of that

Attached: 06285-15697031564999-800.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Un-censor that picture you monster

Im here to pull my dick, not read an entire chapter.

Amazing

Well user? Continue

Raw, lots of interlocking hand kissing and I even ate her out

>We go back to hanging out, playing video games. After about 15 minutes, I ask Jodi, ‘why did you say that’s what you are supposed to do?’
>She says they spied on their mom and my dad one night when he was over at their house.
>They had gone to bed, parents were up watching a movie.
>Jodi came out to get something to drink, and saw their mom on her knees on the couch, with my dad’s dick in her mouth.
>Jodi went and got Jill, they snuck out and watched. Heard my dad say, ‘babe, I’m gonna cum’ and she stopped and said, ‘do it, I want you to cum in my mouth.’
>30 seconds later, he is moaning, and she is swallowing it.
>He tells her she’s the best
>Girls go back to their room and talk about it
>Story is turning me on, I realize I’m hard again, as does Jodi.
>She gives me a look, and then gets in front of me, I end up blowing my load again, takes a little longer
>So every night while our parents are on honeymoon, whenever my sister isn’t around, the three of us fool around
>I am getting at least one blowjob, sometimes two, and even three one night.
>Their technique is getting good
>I also convince them to let me practice on them, both fingering and going down.
>First time seeing both pussies next to one another, fucking etched into my mind
>Identical twins, pretty much identical pussies
>One night, fooling around with them, both of them in panties, me in boxers, they are trading back and forth on the blowjob.
>All of a sudden, see my sister, Kelly, standing on the stairs watching us
>She looks shocked, says, ‘what are you doing?’
>I say, ‘nothing we were just playing around’
>She says, ‘I’m gonna tell grandma and grandpa!’
>I say, ‘Kelly, don’t, come here, let’s talk.’
>Tell her how much it will upset Dad and our new step-mom

user if you dont continue this right the fuck now.

Howd that pussy feel tho as tight an warm as you imagined. An how hard you fuck her

>She says she was talking to Jill and Jodi, and they were bragging about how they were good at blowjobs, and that she better learn before she gets to high school or she’ll never have a boyfriend.
>Then she says, ‘it’s not fair, they get to have you in the house to practice on.’
>Jodi says, ‘you could practice too. That’s all it is, just practice for when you have a real boyfriend.’
>I’m looking at the three of them having this conversation, what the fuck is going on.
>Kelly hems and haws, ‘I don’t know, he’s my brother’ blah blah
>Finally, she says to them, ‘will you teach me what to do?’
>Next thing I know, my now 13 year old sister is kneeling between my legs, and my two step-sisters are giving her detailed instructions on how to suck my dick.
>This is blowing my mind. I tell her I am going to cum.
>Jodi says to her, ‘this is it, he’s about to shoot sperm out of his dick. It’s going to taste funny at first, but just try to hold it in and then swallow it.’
>I cum, and unlike both Jill and Jodi, who their first time they sputtered, Kelly just kept going, and took every shot in her mouth without stopping.
>Afterward she said, ‘I liked how that tasted. How did I do?’
>The four of us found time to fool around at least once or twice a week for probably a year.
>I only ever reciprocated with Kelly once. She watched me go down on Jodi and wanted to know what it felt like.
>First time I saw her pussy was also etched in my mind. It was gorgeous, just a little light brown/blonde hair on it.
>Eventually, we stopped doing it regularly.
>stopped doing it altogether with Kelly
>When I was 16 and Jill was 15, we stopped, as she got a boyfriend
>Jodi and I would fool around intermittently throughout high school
>Stopped doing it altogether when we went to college.

>Now I’m 39, Jill and Jodi are 38, and Kelly is 37. Mostly see them all at holidays, as I live on the other side of the country.
>My wife has no idea that my first blowjob was from my smoking hot step-sister, nor that her twin was my second blowjob, and that the two of them were the ones that taught me how to eat pussy.
>And I’m positive that none of their husbands has any idea that all three of their wives learned how to give blowjobs in the basement rec room of our parent’s house (where they still live today).

How's your relationship with your real sister? You guys ever bring it up?

If true you are a fucking legend user.

Here is the one from yesterday.

Attached: incest-threesome.png (1855x3712, 430K)

Like warm ground beef and I guess medium hard because it was my third time fucking real in life, I have a foreskin problem where it's to tight and it hurts but I went thought with it even if it hurt me. I guess I fucked her good because she moaning and at one point she saidn" oh shit" only last 30 minutes thrusting, I think i lasted that long because i was in pain and i wasn't feeling pleasure

Perfectly normal. We've talked about it a few times before, but not for several years now.

I've got a wincest-y story. Will greentext

>Be me, 15, 10 years ago
>Have a super hot sister 2 years older than me
>Fucking spank bank material constantly
>We share a bathroom, always leaving thongs on floor when she showers, etc.
>I have smelled her panties more time than I can count.
>One day, was super hot, I was mowing lawn, she was laying out
>She would get in pool, then get out and lay out more
>So damn hot in bikini. Wasn't a thong, but high cut.
>I finish up, and jump in pool too (was mowing lawn in board shorts)
>I am in pool and realize that from that vantage point, can see outline of pussy as bikini is tight and wet.
>Totally spring boner.
>I can't get out of water quite yet, she gets up and goes inside.
>Finally realize I am good to get up.
>I go in, and go to our bathroom to change
>As i'm doing so, she is headed out, now wearing cutoffs and a t-shirt
>When I get in bathroom, her still damp bikini is hanging on shower door, dripping water
>Grab bottoms, smell them, mostly smell like chlorine from pool, but if I imagine hard enough, I can smell her pussy
>Take a quick lick. I've licked her panties before.
>Don't really taste anything, mostly pool
>Still image of them tight against her, I'm hard and decide to rub one out.
>Getting close to cumming, decide to cum into crotch of bikini
>Dumb, but I'm horny
>Cum all over the crotch. A lot.
>Immediately filled with regret.
>Cum is clumped in crotch. Try to rub it in so not as noticeable.
>Since they were damp, the water is not letting the cum soak in. Fuck.
>All of a sudden, hear her back in house with two friends.
>She tries to open bathroom door, locked.
>Knocks and says, "I need to get in there."
>I hang her suit back up - freaking out
>I walk out, she pushes past me.
>Her two friends are in bikinis in our living room.
>She comes out of bathroom, back in the bikini
>They all head out to our pool.

Cont.

and?

> sleepover at family
> share bed w young ( get real horny because hormonal teen
> start feeling her up
> she wakes up, starts telling me to stop
> ignore her, start fondling her cunt
> force my finger inside while she's crying
> fast forward to few weeks later
> she's told people
> nobody believes her because she's always making stuff up
> one of her sisters accuses me of having a crush on the slut
> i shrug it off
> her molestation becomes a family joke

Fantastic tales annon. I spank you!

What state were you guys from?

>She keeps messing with her bikini bottoms
>Says to her friends something to the effect of "don't you hate putting a wet bathing suit back on? Feels so weird when it is cold against you."
>Realization that my cum is against her pussy gets me immediately diamonds again
>Go back into bathroom
>Look for her panties to smell while I jack it again
>Grab her cutoffs, no panties there. Fuck, crotch of jeans smells like her though
>Decide not to spank it quite yet
>Go into living room, look in the bags of her two friends, just cutoffs and t shirts for them too. One of the has a huge rack, has a bra
>Watch them swim and lay out from my room.
>After a couple hours, they get up, go inside, all change
>They are on couch watching something on E or whatever
>I go into our bathroom, three bikinis now hanging
>Smell all of them. Was more laying out than swimming, so the crotches smell like their pussies (other than my sister's, smelled like cum).
>Went out to room where they were watching
>They are sprawled across couch and chaise, realize all three of them are commando under cutoffs
>Spend next two hours trying to get peeks of pussies
>Saw my sisters and the busty friend, didn't get peek at other one
>Have spank material for next 10 years

cousin fuckers be too busy at super bowl parties to post, thread dies

MORE!

>Be me, 25. Good job, own vehicle. Still not that handsome.
>drinking sorrows away with sexy older cousin.
>She asks me if I can rub her back for her.
>You'reGodDamnRightIcan.gif
>reach down and start trying to rub her ass
>"hey wtf are you doing?" she snaps.
>Sorry, I literally thought this is where we were going with this
>apologize for an hour. Evening continues.
>We head downstairs so she can show me the guest room, that's been moved since I last visited from upstairs to downstairs.
>Grabherwhileshe'sdown.gif
>We kiss, and fool around. Tell her straight up I'd pay if she sucked me off.
>Deal.jpeg.

Best $100 I ever spent.

Attached: img.jpg (697x911, 198K)

Attached: 09.jpg (711x732, 127K)

More?

>Grow up with younger half-sister
>Get along pretty well, but start to grow apart a little in our teens
>I'm kind of an angsty prick who barely talks to people and walks around in a leather jacket listening to industrial music all the time, spending a lot of my time with exercise or loud music, occasionally pot
>I'm 17, she's 14, our parents go out of town for a business trip for a week and leave us to watch the house
>Her friends come to pick her up on friday night for a sleepover party
>I'm taking bong hits in the basement watching youtube and generally enjoying my solitude when my phone rings
>"Yo, Uh this is Bee, your sister's friend. Can you come pick her up? She's pretty wasted."
>The fuck? This shit was supposed to be a sleepover
>"Yeah, fine. Gimmie the address." I say
>Drive over, turns out, what she told me was a sleepover was a fucking house party
>Her friends are holding her up by the shoulders near the gate to the backyard, there's people everywhere and shitty music going
>One of her friends waves to me and smiles in this way that says "It's not my fault, sorry! Haha!"
>After I talk to them a bit it turns out she's had like an entire bottle of fucking vodka, threw up on herself before cleaning her shirt off, and spent 10 minutes saying she had to go home before her friend finally called me
>Fuck
>Unceremoniously throw her barely conscious ass into the back seat
>She more or less comes to on the way home
>"M'sorry" I hear from the back seat "M' a idiot."
>pot starts to kick in on the way home
>Get home, half-carry her inside, sit her on the couch
>only a little bit of vomit on her shirt, not that bad
>"Dude, gotta get that shirt off of you, there' puke on it."
>lifts her arms, off comes the shirt, frustrated that I have to deal with this shit
>spend a couple minutes in the kitchen getting her a glass of water, tossing the shirt off in the laundry room on the way
>She's staring blankly at the TV, which is off, swaying slightly

Attached: 1574686393801.jpg (350x263, 27K)

My half sister gets all fucked up and passes out lol

Attached: 11852843_677370595740393_1506143.jpg (1152x2048, 105K)

I'm bisexual and the only incest experience I had was at a very young age with my brother. I forgot how old we were but it was young enough that we didn't really know what out dicks were for other than the fact that humping things felt good. So we spent a good deal of time dry humping and french kissing. Never went beyond that. I do often fantasize about trying to continue it now that we are older.

MORE!

I remember one day my brother was dry humping and then he decided he wanted to wet hump so he took a glass of watter and spilled it on our pants. It felt great.

My wife's parents (mom and stepdad) are big into sailing. Go sailing for a couple weeks every year, and actually sold their house in their 50s, bought a boat and lived on it for 3 years.

Anyway, we had gone on a vacation with them this past year, met them in Jamaica and sailed with them on a 40 foot catamaran. One night, while drinking and smoking a bit of the local product, we got to talking about relationships, etc. Asked them how they kept the spark going for almost 30 years. Apparently with all inhibitions down, they mentioned that they started swinging about 7 years in (around the time you get the 7 year itch, and when my wife and her step brother moved out). They said it has worked wonders. With our inhibitions down, we asked a ton of questions, where did you meet people, any jealousy, etc. They then turned the tables on us, and asked us about our relationship. To be honest, at that point,things had gotten a little stale, we have been married for 10, and dated for around 13. We both indicated as much. Her mom said we should consider what they did. We said maybe we would, and then her mom said, "well, we're all adults here, do you want to see what it would be like?"

Next thing I know, I'm making out with her mom, and she's making out with her stepdad. Things start to progress, and we all retire to cabins, her mom and I to our cabin, and she and her step-dad to her parents' cabin.

Will continue, but don't want thread to die.

Attached: 1511771956373.jpg (1338x2292, 1.12M)

Well, there was all the times I basically masturbated in front of people when I was younger...

Attached: 1.jpg (587x394, 92K)

Attached: 2.jpg (690x407, 136K)

Attached: 3.jpg (697x481, 120K)

Also looking back at it, I may have been a bit of a perverted kid. I remember dry humping my mom one time when I saw her sleeping belly down on her bed during the day. I think if I discovered how to jerk off back then I would have done it 24/7.

Attached: 1561505485547.gif (450x261, 497K)

Attached: D5.png (1313x4401, 749K)

>Hand her the glass of water, she looks at me quizzically
>"So your hangover won't be as fucking terrible." I explain
>She smiles in that drunken girl way and says "Awww, yura good bro"
>Uh huh.
>She takes a few sips, and then giggles and says "Muh friends think you're a hottie, hahaha"
>Uhh.....kay?
>I sit down and order a couple pizzas before I'm too stoned to do so
>"Yaaaaay Pizza!" She drunkenly slurs
>Doesn't seem at all bothered by the fact that she's sitting there in her bra and a pencil skirt
>she finally unzips and kicks off her boots in a hilarious display of flailing
>Pizza gets there, pay the man and put the pizza on the table
>munching ensues
>She seems to sober up a bit
>Still drunkenly ridiculous
>"Gotta pee" She says out of the blue, I help her to the bathroom and then go sit back down
>Returns without her skirt, just casually sitting in a decidedly provocative lacy bra and matching bikini-style panties eating pizza
>go back to couch, keep an eye on her while the tv is going, talking a bit here and there about nothing
>She has definitely not recovered that much, still slurring a lot, wrapped in a blanket
>Out of the blue says "My friends are right, you ARE a cutie." and then boops me on the nose and laughs hysterically at her own "joke"
>WTF is this creature?
>I comment that I should get her some pajamas or something
>"Nuhuh, I'm comfy. You just can't handle your sister's sex-ay-bah-dee" she says, rocking her hips and body with the last bit
>Yes, she said it like that
>I look over at her with the blanket half wrapped around her, realize she's actually quite pretty
>Brown eyes with only slightly messy eyeliner, Black hair with a pink streak she put in it the other week, super pale skin, C something cup tits, skinny body, she should probably eat fatty foods more often
>potbrain and the fact that I haven't been laid in a while results in a half-chub
>NOPE, NOPE, SISTER. DOWN BOY
>Turn attention to TV, will chub away, not working that well

Attached: 1576029384751.jpg (584x519, 74K)

cousin, stole and jerked into her panties when she was younger, always been attracted to her since

Attached: 457b0de673ee8.jpg (750x1153, 123K)

Fuck yeah. More?

Cont?

anything you wanna know? love talking about her and stroking

Attached: 929_500792416632146_2025377478_n.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Attached: 022.jpg (1107x4787, 1.24M)

does anyone like momcest?

Attached: green.png (1332x2808, 580K)

What kind of panties does she wear?

pic of a pair that i stole from her a couple years ago, first pair i played with of hers was when she was like 14 or 15 and they were just regular girly panties

Attached: IMG_0491.jpg (3024x3264, 1.58M)

A kid I went to high school did this. Was your school NHS?

Jesus christ

Best way to get private pics of a relative you don't live with, and have no access to her phone or other devices?

Used to have sex with my blood sisters when we were kids, real young. pre-puberty etc. I don't remember who started it, but it got to a point where they actively sought out showing their bodies to me before we started fucking. Of the two, the youngest (I think she was 9, I was probably 12) came into my room one night and basically asked me to facefuck her, she loved having my genitals in her face, and getting my dick sucked was a great bonus. Came like three times. Like mother like daughter, because I did the same thing with my mother about a year ago. I can give all the details if you want, I am going to ask them all to let me cum inside them when I visit from college.

No THS

Here's a pic of my cousins underwear

Attached: 1553049269071.jpg (783x1024, 123K)

Uncensored and pussy pic please

Goddamn that's some hot underwear

she'll casually wear bathing suits around me and the fam like this at camp. makes me crazy and i have to go and have secret jerk sessions

Attached: 80736_799799100421999_2684795825572936441_n.jpg (1080x1080, 324K)

Thsnks

Well I’m actually marrying my cousin in 7 moths so I don’t have to have secret jerk off sessions

lol u stupid faggot

creepshot i took of her and some friends from the porch at camp years ago, couldnt help it, was so horny

Attached: 576104_10150950740058564_2023476721_n.jpg (641x641, 129K)

Lmao, you were right those last voyeur threads, people are literally clamoring for more of your "sister" kek.
Seethe, cope, dilate and have sex you faggot

What do you men’s by that,i have phimosis bad

i jack off to pics of my older sister all the time

i also saw her suck my friends cock once

>decide to get her another glass of water to take a breather
>return to find her having fallen over and passed out
>whatever, sit down and eat more pizza
>after a while reach over to tap her on the hip to wake her up and drag her drunk ass to bed
>miscalculate, my hand is on her drunk ass
>bare flesh
>from her shifting around the blanket rode up
>hand twitch, grab buttcheek gently
>Goddamn that's a nice ass
>She pushes her ass into my hand and goes "mmm thassnice"
>chub 2: incestuous boogaloo
>potbrain removing inhibitions
>hand kneading her asscheek
>she bites her lip and mmmmm's
>looking between her face and her exposed ass/crotch
>half-chub is now an iron rod
>her mouth is half-open and she's mmming and breathing heavier
>she still seems to be unconscious
>I am a terrible person
>keep thinking I should stop this
>my finger slips under her panties
>feel her pussy
>wetter than wet
>my finger slides along her slit and slips into her hole
>She makes a "haaaaah" kind of sound
>freak out and pull my finger out of her
>stand up
>she rolls over onto her back and the blanket mostly falls off of her
>one of her tits has fallen partway out of her bra
>see the edge of her areola
>dick is so hard it hurts
>look down at her
>she's biting her lip
>Okay, this has to stop now
>"Hey sis, wake up, let's get you to bed" I say, hoping she won't notice anything amiss
>say it a few more times
>she wakes up slightly, sits up, drinks water, and reaches both hands up to me
>Her tit has slipped back into the bra, still a little crooked
>goddammit...pick her up and cradle her, her arms wrapped around my neck
>"Bess brudder evar" She mumbles
>I am not. I am a horrible person
>my dick is still hard against my leg
>with some work I finally manage to get her upstairs and lower her into bed
>she reaches behind her and fumbles and takes off her bra, dropping it on the floor beside her bed, and flops back
>"Gimmie a hug gnite" she demands

Attached: 1580609132265.jpg (460x667, 84K)

You better finish this Cred Forumsrother.

Attached: whodis.jpg (533x799, 77K)

yeah give us a bit more

Keep it up. Give us more

>still mad
and you're still a complete idiot.

Me and some male/female classmates had an orgy when we were 15-16 years old.

Finish it you monster

>a few years back
>graduated highschool a few years ago, going to college now after 2 years of gapyearing/being a neet
>britbong here
>want to get away from family so go to uni in cardiff (wales)
>absolutely fine, nothing much happens
>my third year, st davis' day is when everything changes
>some random dumbfuck holiday i'd never fucking heard of
>summer holidays between second and third year
>find out my cousin is going to uni, same uni i'm at
>i literally don't have any clue who she is, it's a big family
>it's only brought up when i mention to my uncle that i'm at cardiff
>whatever
>in case it's not obvious, we're not close, like at all
>go back to uni in third year
>parents tell me i should get in touch with cousin
>lol sounds likely
>summer holidays between second and third year
>find out my cousin is going to uni, same uni i'm at
>i literally don't have any clue who she is, it's a big family
>it's only brought up when i mention to my uncle that i'm at cardiff
>whatever
>in case it's not obvious, we're not close, like at all
>go back to uni in third year
>parents tell me i should get in touch with cousin
>lol sounds likely
to be cont

>against my better judgement i lean down to hug my sister, and she hugs me tightly
>her nipples are hard and I can feel them pressed into my chest
>she finally lets go
>"Gnite user I love you" she says
>I'm just stunned at everything. Lean against the doorframe for a minute as she lays there in her panties with her mouth parted invitingly
>still hard as fuck
>fuck it
>unbutton my pants and let them drop
>cock is out
>rub cockhead against her lips
>she licks it
>turns her head to the side a little and sucks on the head
>fuuuuuuuck
>i push into her mouth a little and she doesn't stop me, her eyes are still closed
>just an inch or so past the cockhead
>she's actually moving her tongue around it and bobbing her head a little
>she rolls her body towards me
>I stop and pull away
>she licks her lips and mutters what sounds like "come cuddle me"
>slowly climb over her and cuddle up in a spooning position
>she mutters something and pushes back into me, reaching back to grab my arm and pull it across her
>my hand slides seemingly of its own volition from her stomach up to her breast
>nice handful
>she mmmm's again and gently grinds her ass back against me, eyes still closed
>she's obviously still out of it, but my dick doesn't care and it's right against her holy of holies
>I slide my hand down to her hip and untie her panties, they fall away
>bare pussy against my cock
>feel her wetness, she's fuckin dripping
>slides her hips a little back and forth, chewing her bottom lip
>she stops, and I decide to just go for it and kiss her
>she kisses back in that sloppy drunken way
>reach down and rub her slit gently, all caution thrown aside as lust takes over
>leaking precum all over her inner thigh
>she slides forward, and it happens
>the head of my cock slips right in
>she gasps, and moves back, it slips in almost all the way
>I can't help it anymore, I start fucking her with long, slow strokes
>feels fucking amazing
>her head lolls around and she makes small noises

Attached: Couple-spooning.jpg (614x410, 166K)

can you go into more detail?

Any anons ever have group gay sex growing up with their buddies on sleepovers, campouts, school trips and so on? Really enjoy those stories.

When my nephew stays with me and my gf we let him shower with us

Well i mean it dependa how you go about it. We didnt start the night with the plan of fucking. We just did. Alcohol and hormones does that to you.

Background. She was 31 i was 33. I am married. I have one child. I still fucked my sister.

Haloween and we are at this guys houseparty. Our kids with her mother so we can have a night to ourselves. He throws good parties during the holidays. Guy from my work a solid 10 bro. Has a great wife and no kids. My sister is my wifes best friend. We sometimes go to the same parties. This year we are dorothty. The wicked witch and the scarecrow. Im dorothy and my wifes the scarecrow. Party was pretty standard. Shots beer and more shots. My wife is close to blackout and hurled in my party bros hedge. Cue to leave. Taxi takes three drunks back to mine *sis was helping wife to taxi and i offered to let her crash*

Back at mine i now have a comatose scarecrow and a drunk wicked witch who is already raiding my drink stash saying she doesnt want to come down from her buzz yet. I say ill put wife to bed and join her.

Cont. Setup was text. Rest is greentext

Like gay shit? Yeah me and 3 friends had a bunch of experiments that led to years of secretly fucking around. I've shared some stories before but usually these threads don't like the gay shit.

A lot of the girls in my school year were sluts who partied regularly.
One day during the year, my friend's parents go out of town for the weekend, and he decides to host an orgy. 5 girls are going and 5 boys, including myself and friend.
Saturday night comes, everyone arrives, drink a lot of booze (especially the girls), I only have two beers, then we all start taking turns fucking eachother in the living room. There were tissues and semen stains all over the floor by the time we were finishing up and the whole room smelled nasty.

well I'm all for hearing it, who cares about other anons

I'm not expecting any greentexts since that's a big commitment, you cool just casually talking about it and answering questions? how wild/crazy did your foursomes get?

Fag
Got

Attached: 0B363A19-106A-4D8D-AF77-39B1D6B3BFEF.png (6201x4949, 1.9M)

too long, it's an obvious larp when shit goes on that long, especially when they write all that dialogue shit. nobody's long term memory is that strong.

Continue

Loved it, thanks

Attached: 8C9B0C46-F3A1-40CE-8059-46212F83BF76.png (2453x2692, 1.69M)

>Her face, neck, and chest are flushed pink and her nipple is so hard it's like it's drilling into my palm
>my head is spinning from the pot and from the lust and wrongness of what I'm doing
>after a few minutes of this I feel her start to stir so I almost completely stop
>"Whass goin on? Who's in me?"
>"Uh...Hey sis." I whisper
>"Oh, I muss be dreamin." she mumbles
>"Because I'm fucking you?" I ask
>"Yeah, " She says "good dream"
>Fuck it. I keep going
>After a little while longer she starts breathing hard and goes stiff and her leg starts twitching and she makes an mmmmaah noise
>pretty sure she just had an orgasm
>I just gave my sister an orgasm
>my sister just had an orgasm on my cock
>aaaaand over the edge
>squirrrrt, squirt, squirt
>after a couple of minutes I pull out of her and a couple globs of my cum fall out
>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i just came in my sister
>carefully get up, go to the bathroom, wet a washcloth
>bring it back, she's still asleep with a big stupid grin on her face
>looks pretty satisfied
>guilt hits me
>wipe up the mess around her pussy
>rinse cloth off in the bathroom with some soap
>carefully put sis under her blankets, take a final look at those gorgeous tits, and go to my room feeling like a horrible person
>Around 11 the next morning she makes her way downstairs while I'm making eggs and bacon and munching on my last slice of pizza
>Hair is a mess, loose tshirt and shorts, bleary eyed look, hand shielding her eyes from the sun coming in through the window
>Obvious hangover is obvious
>She looks at me funny
>Pokerface.jpg
>"Did something....?" She says, before yawning and shaking her head slightly
>"What?" I ask
>"I...had a dream last night..." She says
>"That tends to happen when you sleep." I say
>She looks at me funny again, before saying "It was a nice dream..." and blushing
>Rest of the day went by without her saying anything, but I did catch her looking at me with little smiles when she thought I couldn't see her.

Attached: efeb702a75b5eabbe884829137e0fc3c_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

All my stories involve sleeping fams so nothing interesting for this thread

Fucking lucky piece of shit

Tell me theres more

larp.

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times and it was honestly pretty fun

I'm interested. How did things escalate? What was the most remarkable experience?

Let me start my story

>Be me, 19 yo
>GF at the time is 16, great body, not so good in the sack and a real bitch (found that out later).
>Gf has a sister who is 18, not so good looking, a real party animal and kinda crazy.

>Sleeping over at me GF's place, her parents are away for the weekend.
>We are watching a movie drink some, etc.
>Gf's sister is out partying, getting drunk as usual.
>After the movie, I want to have sex, so I get my GF in the mood.
>After some time my GF gives me a BJ.
>Unusual for her, as she did not like to do that and she is kinda bad at it.
>But hey, who cares, it's a BJ.
>After 10 minutes or so we hear somebody say: "Wow, that's hot, he has a nice dick."
>My GF's sister got home, wanted to tell us she was home save and entered the room without knocking.
>My GF jumps up, starts screaming at her sis and pushes her out of the room.
>No more BJ for me that night.
>Fuck, I got cock-blocked by my GF's sister.

How the fuck are you always here

Fuck green text. I once tricked my little half sister into sucking my cock. She was confused but never asked again. She was 5 I was 14

There's more. There's a lot more, but I don't really feel like typing it up tonight. If I see the story posted in another thread I might tell some other stuff. It's like 2 AM and I have work tomorrow. This shit was like 10 years ago.

Who?

This is 95% just the plot of domestic girlfriend.
ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING TRYING WITH THIS BAIT?

Attached: IMG_20200203_001340.png (734x497, 426K)

>write all that dialogue shit
you know diary - not saying this is or isn't fantasy, but never rule out the posibility someone digs out his diary and write up a story of his live whit that kind of background.

the lord works in mysterious ways, Elwood

Any pix?

You're the real reason /b is dead.

Fuckers always leave shit unfinished...

ironically asks the user who is always here also...

i collect tributes of my sister

>dumbfuck weeb thinks some Cred Forumstard's greentext is based on weebshit
lmaoing at your life

how old

It's fiction, retard. A drunk 14 isn't going to say that shit while smashed, nor would she say that shit at the end while sober.

Cousin 19yo sent this to me.

Attached: IMG_388.png (746x715, 1.29M)

>Two weeks later.
>GF's sister is out partying again.
>GF's parents are at a birthday party of her uncle or something.
>Again home alone and again sleep-over.
>Play a card-game with my GF, one where you have to drink if you loose.
>I'm better than my GF and she is getting pretty drunk.
>Around midnight we decide to go to bed, because she is too drunk to play.
>In bed together, getting my GF in the mood again.
>Going down on her nicely shaven pussy, if only it tasted like it looked...
>Licking that pussy, playing with her ass a bit, getting her on the edge, then stop, have her recover and start again.
>I just let her cool down, starting again.
>After a minute or so, again that voice: "Fuck, you two are hot".
>GF looks to the back, sees her sis and has the biggest orgasm she ever had, she even passed out for a second or two.
>GF's sister casualy walks away.
>After GF is recovered she clearly is ashamed that her sis watching, got her off.
>No more sex for me.
>Fuck, again cock-blocked by my GF's sister.

younger sister with friends.

Attached: 0056.jpg (1080x810, 78K)

>> her molestation becomes a family joke
based

This is fucking hot, bro.

Tried grabbing at mom after i pressed boner against her and she said whats wrong with me. Now i have to see therapist to keep quiet. Tried using the fact that she touched me once as leverage but she lied. What do.

Clearly you haven't spoken to many 14 year olds dude. Especially these days when teenagers are trying to be adults already. 14 has pretty much the new 16 and has been for about 15 years.

Degrees of taboo:

Twincest > Brother/Sister >Half Brother/Half Sister > Cousin (not even real incest) > Step Brother/Step Sister

Sick fuck:

Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, Uncle/Niece - If you like any of these, seek psychiatric help.

You're larping retard. Give it up.

>"Did something....?" She says, before yawning and shaking her head slightly
>"What?" I ask
>"I...had a dream last night..." She says
>"That tends to happen when you sleep." I say
>She looks at me funny again, before saying "It was a nice dream..." and blushing
Yeah, sure. Did you get that kind of corny garbage from one of your hentais?

Attached: 9.jpg (913x1232, 198K)

No more stories?

Yo listen up, here's the story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue
Like him, inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen
I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa

Attached: IMG_72.jpg (2221x1941, 435K)

I found my mom's sex tapes from when she was in her 20's. Pic related.

Attached: 1.jpg (759x924, 102K)

> was 14
> sleepover at "girlfriends" house
> her twin brother suggest we should all watch the amityville horror in his room because he has a bigger tv
> we take the bed, he sits in his bean-bag
> he leaves to go make popcorn
> gf decides now is the time to experiment
> she dives under the sheets and starts sucking me dry
> I cream in about 4 seconds all over her brothers sheets
> he comes back in, turns movie on
> she's not done
> she takes her panties off under the sheets
> makes me smell them
> drags my fingers down
> idk wth I'm doing so i end up gently caressing her pubic hair
> she gets annoyed
> then infront of her brother she whips off the sheets revealing my hard dick and her pussy.
> I stare at it praying it's just a dream
> then I hear the crunch of popcorn
> turn around, see her brother staring at her and me
> she starts touching herself
> I bail
> worst part is, never seen the amityville horror since
> never seen another pussy either

Repost the tape from the other thread before you start slinging your wares here you rat bastard

fuck off

Attached: 1aa.png (707x517, 716K)

I love this short little milf

lmao

older relative

Attached: E666042E-FB6C-4354-8D56-A10D1640A99B.jpg (956x1434, 863K)

she's hot as fuck isn't she?

Attached: 2a.jpg (842x698, 112K)

Hope someone screengrabs it and continue please

Attached: 51B56077-7C3B-4998-BEE6-C0175C0F9B90.jpg (905x4352, 1.4M)

You again?

Attached: D7AE8B6F-67E0-4A1B-AED4-8EF156463E4D.png (3072x1792, 1.69M)

that's jenny jizz you fuckwit

>Growing Up Experiences Thread.
Ok, I have one:

>saw some as a kid in some show me yours i show you mine situation...but was not really sexual
>first time i saw and touched one was when i was 17
>she was a 14yo neighbour girl that was totally into me
>was home alone and invited she
>layed in bed, i startet kissing her
>pulled shirt ab and startet grabbig around her tits
>slid my hand under jeans and slip and felt that clean shaved super smooth pussy
>was not wet at all and tight as fuck, could not get a finger in
>pulled her pants a little down and peaked a look at this sweet puss
>she didnt want me to go further
>pulled my cock out and put her hand around it
>moved her hand up and down while grabbing my dick
>never in my life again so much cum came out of me instantly, all the bed and floor was messed
>she was very uncomy about what happend
>i said my parents will come back soon and got her out of the house
>saw her sometimes but nothing happend again
>about 3 years ago she contacted me on facebook and asked about meeting each other, but tells me she is enganged since one year
>met a few times at my place, got sexual every time
>i fingerede her a few times, grabbed her tits and she rubbed my boner through trousers
>never fucked, cause she didnt want to
>met new gf (my actual)
>get in a relationship with her, brake contact with other girl
>she is really pissed, but says if we keep meeting we might could go further
>im a prick and dont want to loose my actual gf so contact is instantly abortet
>think about the other girl every day because she is much hotter than my gf
>sometimes i think about contacting her and try to cheat on my gf....but i think this will never happen :/

Marrying your cousin? What state do you live in?

If you're not an imposter we've talked about her a few times

oh yea? on here or else where?

Attached: 2.jpg (365x555, 33K)

more.

Attached: 3.jpg (619x625, 61K)

Setting:
>used to go to best friend's house for overnights back in grade school
>his house is on a steep hill that's adjacent to the river
>when you walk through the front door, you're actually on the second floor living area, all the bedrooms are downstairs
>not the first time i've had an overnight at his place, we usually play a lot of videogames, wwe/wrestling, other shit
>he has three sisters
>one about 4-5 years older, another 3-4 years older, and one 3 years younger
>rarely spoke to the oldest one, she was kind of an autist who minded her own business
>other two sometimes joined in friend and i's activities, be it video games, watching movies & whatever else (except wwe, which friend and i were obsessed with at the time)
>his second oldest sister was tall, had brown shoulder length hair, kind of slutty, but fun and intelligent. always wore short, skimpy shorts exposing most of her legs. For convenience, I will call her S.
>in 3rd or 4th grade, i once had an overnight at said friend's place. me, friend, S and her friend (also sleeping over) were all watching tv past 11pm, and the sister put on a naked news

Now to the story:
>be me
>in 5th grade
>best friend invites me over for overnight
>go there
>play videogames all day
>night arrives
>everyone now downstairs
>showered, just brushed my teeth about to go to bed (usually sleep on a spare bed in friend's room)
>run into S, standing outside bathroom in the hallway
>start having casual chat, but then she starts getting flirty, telling me i look sexy and cute, i reply something like "y-you too" and we're both laughing about it
>says in a sexy voice "hey, if you wanna have some fun, come to my room when bestfriend goes to sleep"
>i reply "uhh... ok", heartbeat starting to race, sense some tingling down below
>go back to best friend's room, he's still playing pokemon ruby on gameboy sp on his bed
Ran out of text room.

Alabama trailer park hot

If you start a copypasta, just don’t stop
Thread was then use thebarchive

Texas but I’m stationed in Oki

Just trying to keep this thread active. If people expressed interest, I would have pasted the rest.

>be 11
>older sister is having sleep over with her friends
>they tell me to come into my sister's room to show me something
>pic related
>they all hold me down and giggle
>one girl pulls my bottoms off and they all laugh and look at my wiener
>sister's fat red-head friend isn't wearing panties and squats over me with her pussy in my face
>everyone tells me to kiss it and they'll let me go
>I do
>I get up and pull my pants back on while running back to my room
>don't tell my mom cause for some reason I keep thinking I'd be the one to get in trouble
>now I'm 24 with a HUGE femdom fetish
>thanks sis

Attached: 1510924789886.jpg (480x360, 84K)

>didn't complained to anyone
she never did the same or something else in that direction again?

>Cont?
Don’t trigger the masses

Used to have a friend that was a girl in highschool that I used to hang with and smoke up together
>we're at her place smoking in her room
>it's summer with no AC so it's hot as fuck
>"Hey user, I'm gonna get naked if that's cool with you, k thanks"
>no prob, bob
>just casually smoke a bowl with my naked friend
It was pretty obvious I was staring at her but I think she thought it was funny that I kept staring at her tits/bush every time I talked to her

Attached: IMG_729.jpg (2048x1536, 429K)

What branch? Do any of the boys give you shit for knocking up and marrying your cousin?

Yes. Moar?

Marines and they don’t know

>be 15
>homecoming
>dont have a date but go with a group of friends
>3 male 3 female (only one pair was actually going together)
>get high in my bathroom and get picked up
>get pictures taken
>go eat at rocknes
>having a great time
>we have a shit ton of cash
>decide to pickup some shrooms
>put shrooms on my sliders at rocknes
>everyone but the females also drop them
>go to homecoming and dance my heart out like never before
>its like 11 and parents are gone so we all have a little party at my house
>get there and invite like 8 other people
>this is my first time doing anything like this btw
>collectively have about a zip of weed
>fit like 14 people in to my bathroom and hotbox
>order pizza and drop more shrooms
>we all chill and watch harry and the hendersons in the living room
>decide to smoke more with my original homecoming group
>we all get back into the bathroom and smoke
>one girl was like i gotta piss
>friend says no balls
>stands over toilet and pisses in front of us

It was a good night. First time i ever dropped shrooms too.

What about the fam?

>things that never happened for 2000, Alex
Interesting fanfic.

In these threads

Yooo thanks for reminding me of the meme I needed a good chuckle.

Attached: 1ikshr0e89u21.png (1080x1179, 1.11M)

They don't know either, were planning g on telling them after the marriage or well just elope and not say anything

Ahhhh its been awhile since Ive seen triforce girl. She made two videos i didnt know about. Wonder what she is up to now-a-days

Alright, spoonfeed me on her, I've never seen this semen demon in my life and require further research notes.

Use this gallery
m.imgur.com/a/dcBBYPX
To turn yourself into my little sister, Sasha, and catfish me.
The pics are all from her old cloud and all her.
This is very serious but can also be fun.

When you've turned yourself into Sasha, hit me up on Kik punkrockstock

She was just one of the many chicks who was posted all the time way back when. I just threw the image onto google and sent me to the site with no mothers, a site that was once coveted.

G127C353 here is a gallery. just put it at the end of the site with out mothers.

Or try this one, think they will let.me.post the link

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/triforce-girl-8293676

I won't soon forget this kindness, bro

Attached: 1580365321032.gif (500x281, 706K)

My sister and I used to kiss and grope each other all the time when we were growing up.

I've showered with my 9yo niece quite a few times, including yesterday

This is complete bullshit. Kill yourself virgin.

>Wonder what she is up
She got older and fatter.

Go fuck yourself.

Did she rub your penis and kiss it?

More?

Yes. She gave me several blowjobs, I always came very quickly even when she was going slow.

Why aren't you in this position right now?

Attached: 1551149452114.jpg (593x596, 231K)

Go for it

I did that with my cousin before I left the states

>be me 6
>have older brother hes 12
>be in bathroom bathing together
>touch his penis
>"user stop touching my penis, he will grow if you keep doing that!"
>stopped touching his penis
>felt awkward
>fast forward 8 year
>big bro comes out as gay
>think of that siutation
>i made my bro gay
I love my brother, Hes the most valuable person in my life. Still weird situation

did you aked for it or how come?

wtf you saw a girl peeing??? she was infront of you??? You saw the piss stream? I am so jealous. sometimes people life your dreams....

It was just a case of mutual sexual experimentation. We had fun messing around sexually.

TFW never had a hot step mom ,step sister cousin,or aunt . Consider yourself lucky if you had one of the above.

Attached: 52633861-6839-43B4-AA2E-546071ACBC88.jpg (750x1000, 81K)

Sis

Attached: img847.jpg (540x720, 85K)

bumppppppppp

Thoughts on this one?

Attached: 6.png (2872x2650, 1.92M)

That's Cindy and Scott, they have a blowjob video all over every pornsite that's been around for at least a decade now. I think they also did another video where they talked about what happened when their relationship got discovered and as you would expect their parents disowned them and everyone shunned them.

MORE

bump for more

>be me 10yo male
>sister 9yo female
>eastern european family background
>watch sexy movies
>get sexy ideas
>start experimenting, messing around in bed
>end up having a lot of fun
>do this for years
>we stop once we start seeing other people

Attached: 1496169662865.jpg (914x621, 87K)

>Be me
>14
>Younger half-sister
>Staying at her dad's over weekends
>Share the sofa bed
>She falls asleep
>I'm hard as fuck
>She's in crop top and baggy short shorts
>Put hand on her ass
>Beat my meat while feeling ass
>Gonna cum
>Turn on side so spooning my little sister
>Cum onto her back
>Sleeptime

When I was a kid me and a neighbor girl used to play in one of those shitty inflatable kiddy pools
>she's just wearing panties (I'm in tighty whiteys)
>both our underpants quickly become see through
>I remember being confused why she didn't have a "tail", (my folks had me call it a tail for some reason)
>I point this fact out to everyone at the bbq
>adults think I'm hilarious
>no one would tell me why she didn't have a tail...

>be me
>go to sisters house
>she Sits on my lap
> Diamonds
>she can feel how hard I am
>she says something like “wow you’re really happy”
>she takes my pants off and starts sucking me off
>we fuck
>I cum on her back
>we don’t talk about it
Sex was like a 6/10 not bad I had worst.
Pic is me and my sister

Attached: 06FCCF83-2CDA-4B02-B3CA-0A99DE0D798A.jpg (827x449, 353K)

>be me
>18 years old, first week of college
>go to local frat party
>drink a moderate amount
>recognize girl from my orientation group
>ask her to dance
>kiss her after 5 minutes
>let’s get out of here
>get her to my dorm
>my gay roommate sitting outside
>gives me finger guns
>get her inside, take clothes off
> blonde, short hair, skinny, B cups, ugly face
>smooth pink wet pussy
>justlikethepornos.jpg
>I start sucking that clit like a starving man
> she starts squirming and moaning
>abruptly gets up and starts sucking me off
>”it’s my first blowjob”
>she doesn’t want to fuck so gets up and leaves me with blue balls

>leaving cum behind and pretending like nothing happened
Why would anyone do this?

well, that didn't happen

>go to sisters house
dubs of truth

Why user. Why don’t you believe me.

My first gf when I was 14 was the first time I saw a pussy. It surprised me cause she lived in the backwoods with her redneck family who were oddly pretty open about being naked around eachother.
>dating about 3 weeks at this point
>she invites me to her place for a cookout and swimming
>walk probably a mile to her place in the middle of fucking nowhere
>I come over and hear everyone in the backyard
>her dad's at the grill, her Mom is sitting topless at the patio like it's no big deal
>"Nice to meet you, user!" exchange greetings while trying not to look at my gf's mom's tits, awkward as fuck
>"user! Ya made it!" I hear gf behind me and turn around
>holy shit
>she's just fucking naked with a towel around her neck
>"WOAH! Sooooo ummm... you're naked?"
>"Yeah, it's hot out lol"
>her family laughs it up and says it's fine cause nobody will see us
>me and gf go swimming naked in the quarry behind their house
>come back out and eat burgers still naked like no big deal
>I can't hide my boner to save my life
>nobody seems to care
>hang out for probaly 3 hours naked before we get dressed when it starts to get cold
>this continues probably 3-4 more times that summer
>we never do anything beyond hugging as her parents are always around
>I even got to see the mom's bush once (she was in her late 40s or something so she wasn't all that attractive with a walmart body, but I guess it counts?)
>she ended up breaking up with me after about 4 months and we just kinda drifted apart after. But it was pretty nice being 14 and pretty much seeing a naked girl whenever I wanted, even if it was awkward as hell

Attached: 075.jpg (649x1000, 307K)

before i had a clue as to what sex even was my older sister took me in her bedroom and took my clothes off and got me on top of her on her bed and i guess she made my dick hard (i did not know what an erection was either) and got my dick inside her and she was trying to teach me to fuck,

next sexual experience i had with a homosexual experience with the boy across the street, we would take turns sucking each others cocks in my back yard

What was your response

had a gf at the time for a month or two. Had a chance for my first sex ever that night, but didnt have a condom and she insisted. Wanted to lick her pussy instead but noob as I was mostly licked the pubes above it lol. She broke up the next day hahaha.

threads been up for a fuck of a long time so i guess ill post
>be me, 15
>invite gf to my house
>dad drives her over
>been together for 2 years or so at this point, im getting imapient
>dont want to make her uncomfortable
>alone in my room, door is closed, we start making out
>grinding on her, she can feel my cock
>i think its a good idea to sit her in my desk chair, that way if anyonr walks in they wont see her naked
>it was dumb, but i was 15, whatever
>she doesn't want to take her shorts off but still wants to show me her pussy
>thinkemoji.jpg
>she gets an idea
>pulls up her shorts and pulls the crotch to the side
>my first look at pussy
>14 year old semi-bush
>wasnt expecting beef curtains
>dive in anyways and do my best to eat her out with limited room to work with
>ended up just licking her
>after, she gives me a blowjob
>she has braces, so it sucked, but still awesome
we're still together after 4 years together
>tfw she still has braces

clever gril

When I was at 16. I was working at Steak N Shake. There was a 26 year-old waitress there who took a liking to me. Turned out she had two kids and a husband, but she was still waiting for them to move here, so they lived in another state. Told my parents that I was staying over at a friends house and working on his car. Ended up staying at her place and fucking like 5 nights a week for about 2 months. Then one day she quit and I never saw her again. Found out years later that she actually got pregnant and told the husband that it was his.

When I was 16 I was living at home with my older half brother. Throughout the years he loved teasing me and I kinda liked messing with him too. Typical brother sister stuff though, nothing sexual or anything. Then one weekend I had a couple of my girlfriends over. My brother would stay locked in his room most times my friends came over.
But this time he set up snacks and drinks for my friends and I to eat and drink. Which I thought was super nice at the time.
Anyway like a month later I came home early from a soccer game and catch him masterbating just in the kitchen. It’s soooo awkward. We promise to never talk about it.
Then one day a couple weeks later I had my friends over again and my brother had pitchers of iced tea and snacks all ready for us again. I thanked him again. However I notice something weird looking in my iced tea, like maybe I backwashed or something. I don’t think much of it.
Anyway, my bro would do this for me and my friends a couple more times. It was over 6 months later when I woke up late one night and went downstairs and saw my bro jerking off with the kitchen door open. My feet were frozen, I just watched as he jerked his cock into a jug of iced tea he grabbed. I couldn’t believe it. He came in the iced tea!
I ran back to my bed and thought about how he knew my friends were coming over that morning before soccer. Then I thought about all his ‘nice offerings’ over the past months. If he’s done this before that means my friends and I have been swallowing his cum for months! I remember being sooo grossed out and mad. But at the same time, weirdly flattered or something.
The next day before soccer, I watched as my friends had some of his ‘special’ iced tea. Then I had some. It felt so taboo and exciting. I don’t know what I was thinking.
I never told him or my friends what I found out.

I lived with my cousin for about three years, when she wasn’t home, I would wear her underwear and masturbate in her bed. I masturbated in every room in her house. One day she came home from work early and walked in on me in the middle of a long stroke session, she was mortified but then mentioned a few days later that I had a nice dick. I told her I played with it all the time when she wasn’t home and since she had seen it and liked it, I should be able to jerk off when she was home without fear of her catching me. She agreed and for the remainder of the time I lived there I jerked off and blew loads in front of her regularly. We never fucked but all these years later she still jokes with me occasionally about my masturbation habits and asks if I still play with it a lot.

tits or gtfo

Are you sure you did the right thing?

I've been fucking my daughter since she was 13. She's also technically my niece since my wife at the time and I adopted her from my sister in law when she was a little under a year old.

Dad?

It was the wrong thing. I regret it now but at the time I thought keeping it a secret was best for everyone. Plus I was so confused by how exciting it was, it was the taboo I guess.

Do you love dring his cum?

Moar

any fetish you get out of this / or do you noticed your brother got one?

I started fucking my cute cousin when we were 14. At 16, I got her pregnant and she decided to keep the baby.

Our family pressured us into living together, and we've been raising our daughter as a proper family for 13 years now.
I have not married my cousin but we're an happy couple, our daughter is very aware of the situation.

Family goals. How did it start? How old are you?

I'm waiting for the green text were user fucked his hot blonde mom, I WANT TO SEE THOSE NUDES AGAIN

Give us the details bro

my aunt used to have me shower with her when I was young and in my teens, she liked playing with my dick

I think I liked knowing that he thought he was the only person who knew. So I guess I did? I drank it in front of him a lot and never tasted anything.

And not really. I was 16 so I masterbated a lot, and sometimes about it but it was 5% of the time max. I’m sure my bro has some more hidden ones but I tried to move on.

Did a lot of stuff with my step sis when we were around 5 or 6. Used to sleep in the same bed when I had sleepovers there, so we had enough time. Funny thing, we never knew what the constant moaning from the room next door could mean. I also loved groping my step mom when we took naps.

jerked off on my mom a few times, after her divorce and she was dating, she would come home drunk and pass out sometimes while changing or just pass-out naked in her room, other times she would bring a guy home and when he left I would jerk to her passed out naked. She was pretty sound sleeper without alcohol-most ever did was rub my cock on her mouth and pussy

Wifes side of family really nuts. Short version of a long story is that she forgot to sign out of a gmail account and I found messages between and some older guys where they were grooming her and I took advantage of that knowledge.

Im currently 38

>>tfw
>doesnt attach image
ok newfag

Why no nudes, if Fucked my cousin I would have nudes either from when I fucked her or from sexting

imgur.com/wVvTnC7
imgur.com/L7V6qiP
Rate my cousin?

Hot!!!
Let’s see her naked!

How did you do it? I wanna try something similar but don't know how to start.

Attached: 23F02CC7-B344-481E-850A-28FCCB29F9F9.jpg (696x896, 81K)

>lookmomiposteditagain.jpg
your like so cool bro. the coolest. ur Cred Forums skills are off the chain bro. everyone knows your like the Cred Forums god bro

Hot me up if you have some fam members and want to get into their snapchat

Attached: 5A15DCCB-A0DC-41B6-8B12-5CB8BC8F2FC4.jpg (1125x1653, 176K)

Based in the convos she was having I knew what she was interested in and played that to my advantage.

For instance she would roleplay with these guys that she was showering and they'd walk in and surprise her. So that's what I did. At the time it started where I lived only had one shower so I'd accidentally walk in and be like oops. Then it became a game between us. When the other wasn't paying attention we'd dump a glass of cold water on each other. Then it became more teasing loke she'd press her ass up against the glass. I also started being more affectionate, hand on her back, rubbing her neck. We'd be sitting in the couch and she'd let grab a handful of ass.

Definitely details on that

anybody has this?

Continue please

Because I'm planning on marrying my cousin and I don't want to degrade her here

Gotta give me a bit. Putting out some fires at work

imgur.com/tA4o3oh
She use to have a gold mind of a tumblr

I kind of groomed my niece without noticing.

Long story short, my sister is a single mother and I've been spoiling her daughter like crazy, helping with finances too, and trying to act like a surrogate father for her.

When she turned 6 she said she would marry me, and my sister found it really cute. Now she's 12 and she's still saying that

Thanks user! She’s fucking hot!

don't be a sicko

Nieces are great

>t old fag

I have 6 nieces and I’ve fucked 2 of them 100% recommend

>Comes to Cred Forums
>Gets offended by incest in incest thread
>Lolwut.jpg

>be me
>going through all the vhs tapes my parents recorded when me, younger sister and younger brother were kids
>re-encoding them in digital format so parents can re-watch and be happy
>in one video, my dumbass dad recording me (6yo) massaging sister's (5yo) thicc thighs while she's lying face down
>for some reason, i smelled her ass (still wearing underpants thankfully) cue to my dad scolding me
>mfw upon seeing that
Suffice to say I removed the fuck out of that for the re-encode. Will probably destroy the tape sometime soon.

Attached: 1454042158610.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Incest between brother and sister is good.

Pedophilia is not.

I don't know what country your from or the Age of Consent, but if your reading the threads, it's full of it.

Deffo a larp but a well written one right up until that point

Hey someone said they'd put up a mega of incest pics yesterday, what ever came of that? Probably nothing but...

If she stays as cute as she is, I'm very tempted to give it a go in a few years.

Stop asking you stupid idiot.

You’re a good man, user

my cousin and me hooked up a few times when she would come visit over the summer, she was pretty slutty and hooked up with friends too

One of my nieces was that, cute had a crush on me and I couldn’t resist when she made a move

The other niece is a whole other story total whore my brother (her dad) knew we started fucking. She’s fucked me, her dad? Her brother and I would t be surprised if she tucked our dad too.

Fucking kek

I kissed my cousin all over her naked body when we were younger, and she did the same to me.

Attached: 1532295640544.jpg (1902x3587, 1.18M)

Me and my buddy fucked my two cousins(identical twins) one night at a party. They came to
Visit my college for the weekend to see if they liked it they were seniors. Had a fun day with them then I had a party at my apartment, one thing led to another party was dying down and my friend started making moves on my one cousin and then I guess her sister didn’t want to be left out.

I fucked the one in my bed while her sister and my friend fucked in the door next to us.

Good times

Catfished my sister into sending this

Attached: 5698107F-38B1-4FB7-A96D-7E17288F0569.jpg (1536x2364, 716K)

Story?

I’ve been fucking my mom for 5 years I’m 29 she’s 48

Story?

>be me, 20 lvl fag in new city for studies
>My 18 cousin visited me
>We went for a couple of drinks with my fem roommate, she was a bitch tho
>Roommate found a dick to ride this night and she locked herself with this dude
>Nowhere to sleep,(lets call my cousin D)
>D, u see situation. No option, we need to sleep togever
>She went to shower, so do I after her
>We was'nt drunk much, but i decided to make my step
>Walked in just in my boxers, fk it
>She only smiled
>O M G
>She was waiting for me only in baggy t-shirt of mine and her thongs, nothing more
>Laid to sleep with her
>No sleep 4 u user
>My raging boner and smell of her hair did not let me sleep
>Whole night sleepless
>I was touching her whole night, couldn't stop myself
>When she finally woke up i was touching her belly
>she did not even told a word to stop, so i continnued
>Things got hotter, i started to kiss her lower belly with passion
>D only told she likes it
>Fk it, calm down, you'll get it user
>Whole night and morning diamond hard and dripping in precum
>She know what i'm plannig, and yet not resisting
>All of sudden bitchy roommate decided to leave room after whole night of fuckin' a random dude
>She jumped to 'our' room and and ended my plans
I keep good contact with D, she's still smokin' beauty, and i hope one day i'll get that ass

Daily reminder that it’s actually easy to bang your mom. 99% of the issue is just getting over the idea that “she’s your mom”

Truth is if you can put that out of your head fucking your mom is easy

Through a set of circumstances me and mom ended up spending lots of time just the two of us when I was 24 in a city away from my dad. At the same time they were nearly getting divorced one thing led to another, alcohol was involved and we started fucking

We kept it up like a couple for nearly a year until we stopped because my parents patched it up. We still fucked every once in a while like 2 or 3 times a year but recently we started fucking again when we can sneak it

That must be interesting. How is your relationship with your dad? Do you have a gf or married as well?

That says 09.jpg where's the rest

My relationship with my dad is pretty good. It was defiantly weird at first but I’ve learned to compartmentalize it.

Yes is still date. At this point it’s not like me and her are a couple we just like fucking each other when we can

That's pretty cool tbh. I wish more people could get over their squick about incest. It's not like anyone has to have kids with their relatives.

It was all about her getting comfortable with me and it was surprisingly easy. At the same time ex and her family were getting pissed because of the amount of time she wanted to spend with me. Prior to our getting a divorced we told daughter she was adopted she she's known that for a while. The catalyst that had her running into my arms was when they got pissed at her and revealed her aunt was really her mom. Instead of getting angry at me for being part of the lie she got extremely angry at them and refused to go back home. Prompting them to bring me to court and the judge recognizing her preference to stay with me the majoroty of time.

Around the same time my business really took off. Was able to buy a bigger place. Date of the move, the movers wont bring stuff for 2 days. I "forget" to bring her clothes and her air mattress suddenly has a hole. We stay up late watching movies and sitting on the mattress when she gets ready for bed I pretend to be upset and sorry that I forgot to pack some night time stuff and a couple of days of clothes for her. Do find a t shirt of mine to wear but it doesn't really cover much of her ass or pussy.

She gets ready, comes into the room, does this cute giggle and asks me not to stare, then quickly gets in the bed with me, but not before I notice she chose not to wear any underwear

YES WE KNOW. THE ONE WITH A CAST ON HER ARM.

GO TO HELL YOU FAGGOT

did you tell her it was a gummy worm?

I mean tbh if things were different and we were the same age I’d basically marry her I seriously don’t get along better with anyone else.

But it is what it is we can’t have that and I do want a family some day. Still I don’t see me and mom stopping until she gets too old and literally can’t fuck anymore tbh

So yeah even when I get married I’ll still fuck her

Again, very cool.

And this
>seriously don’t get along better with anyone else.
is where I feel you. My sister and I are totally like this, we get each other and are more compatible than our spouses.

Interesting

Attached: too-long-didnt-read.png (544x400, 293K)

Married a woman with a daughter. Old fag here. The girl was about five when we got married. My wife dies from ovarian cancer seven years later. (So stubborn she wouldn't go to the hospital when I told her to). Six months later her daughter crawls in bed with me on her mom's side. I'm still asleep and roll over and started spooning her. I was a bit awkward in the morning but nothing came of it. Not gonna lie, I loved it.

Is reading no longer being taught in school? Is there a reason you had to notify us that you didn't read it? I didn't read it either but I saved it and I'll get around to reading all the screencaps eventually. Some are good stories.

Go on.

>be 30 yo boomer
>as a horny teenager I fucked my little sister and a cousin, creeped on my aunts and mom
>be 34
>daughter is 7
>can already tell she’s going to be hot
>don’t know what ima do when she is a teenager

I honestly won’t be able to not fuck her I don’t know how other dads can control themselves

So she was 12 or 13? That's a little old to be getting in bed with dad, although it's a sign she really trusts you. You'll be glad you didn't push it, just enjoy the knowledge that she feels that way about you.

Do you guys have a relationship?

Not going to lie once I started fucking my mom I got it in my head to fuck my sister too but I never managed to do it

Top Kek........

We experimented when we were kids, practiced kissing and whatnot but when we got older we went through an awkward stage and never spoke of it again. We can talk about anything, including sex, but I don't think we feel that way about each other, and we both want to honor our marriages. Who knows, if we find ourselves single again, it could happen.

Don't these retards even know what thread they're even in? Or what, you'd rather read one-liner throw away posts with no context or details? If you're illiterate and have no imagination I'm sorry for you, maybe go back to watching porn instead of hurting your pea brains trying to read STORIES, which is what this thread is for.

>be me, 10 or so
>sister has hot af best friend
>grow fond and obsessive of her
>one night when i was about 13 they drank themselves (they were probably 17 at the time) to blackout
>sneak into their room, see her friend half nude passed out on the floor
>try to wake her up
>no response
>welp
>put my dick in her mouth, she starts sucking (instinctively?)
>thrust a few times when she starts really going but she opens her eyes
>pushes my hip away with her hand really hard and rolls over, covering her naked body with a blanket
>my sister starts to move because of the rustling
>literally just start walking out of the room
>sister sees me at the last moment and calls out to me questioningly
>blurt out i was checking on them or some dumbshit response
>went to bed
>literally no consequences, nothing happened, no one ever spoke of it

out of all the bullshit in this thread this one is definitely real. way to go you faggot

Attached: biggrin.png (220x191, 40K)

Dang I had the same thing growing up with my sister. Even now there is a tension but neither of us has ever acted on it. If incest wasn’t so frowned on it pros not would have happened

>If incest wasn’t so frowned on it
This. It's like we can't ever be in the room together without all our family and society in our heads too.

Ya'll are some fucking newfags. This is an ancient greentext story.

You can get into snapchats?

Fucked my step cousin to in Vegas. Ate her ass/came in her mouth. I’d do it again given the opportunity and I’m pretty sure she’s down.

My best friend and sister were together for a while and as a result I got to have some threesomes with them (her idea) she wanted to get double teemed and who better than us.

Anyway best summer it out lives we would all hang out and fuck and drink and get high. It was great. We aren’t as close anymore she lives in Washington with her husband and kids.

I don’t know if she ever told my brother in law about that summer but me and my friend reminisce about it regularly

Please good lad continue.

When I was 22 my grandma died

After the funeral I got my 14 year old cousin and her friend to suck me off, I fucked her friend but my cousin didn’t want too because she was still a virgin.

She watched me rail her friend though and fingered herself

Hot. Anything with either of them after that?

Nah it was just that one thing.

They are both in their 20’s now

So there I am, my plan finally in motion. I sit there waiting to see if she's asleep and internally keeping playing out all the possibilities about what I had planned to do and the consequences and whether or not even if I should go for it. Probably just sitting there for 45 minutes before I just decide to go for it.

Roll over to spoon her a bit and start running my hand up her leg and thigh. No response from her, so I assume she's asleep. Let my hand wander a bit and then my fingers. The way she was laying, for of on her side with her legs slightly spread gave me easy access. A brush against her pussy and she was starting to get pretty wet. Put a finger in and her a sigh, oh shit, quickly take it out, but she doesn't stir so I again guess she is asleep, wait a bit and then resume touching her. This time I don't hear anything, so I take my dick out of my shorts and just start rubbing it against her wet slit and along her ass crack. Just slowly though. Don't want to nut and leave evidence so I stop and go back to fingering her a bit.

That's when she says, whispers, just go slower please. I stop dead in my tracks, and she says again quietly, "just go slower dad" so I do and I can tell she's getting closer to cumming, her pussy is clamping down on my finger, she gives a little shudder and then rolls over, and grabs my dick and kisses me. I rub her clit for a few seconds more and she just lets our this big groan and goes rigid.

She does that little giggle again, pulls the covers off and then starts sucking me. I of course don't stop her, she's not bad. I'm stroking her back and keep uttering, "oh baby, your doing so good". I let her know when I'm getting close, but she doesn't stop and I blast into her mouth. It's huge, she can't contain it. She laughs about how much there is. She goes to clean up. Comes back completely naked and cuddles up with me and says she loves me and I tell her I love her too.

My aunt is my moms identical twin and I fucked her several times when I was a teenager.

Kinda hot because I honestly feel like I fucked my mom to hahah it’s like I got away with banging her but she somehow doesn’t know.

Gotcha. I've had a lot of brief encounters over the years. Have to wonder if they remember, if it had an affect on their development, as I know it did on mine. Wonder if I had followed up on any of them... Oh well.

Attached: 1417447420405.jpg (358x392, 73K)