Lol he's such an idiot

Lol he's such an idiot.

Attached: FB_IMG_1580706020386.jpg (757x651, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Senate_Impeachment_Role.htm
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1069614615510859776
people.com/politics/donald-trump-typo-scott-free/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Free_Productions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you voted for this mongo, yikes

KC sits on both sides of the river. So the is a Kansas City, Kansas. I guess he is not such a dumbass. Same city two different states.

The vast majority rests in Missouri. No one calls it Kansas City, Kansas.

they are literally 2 different cities

But the team is from Missouri dipshit

I swear he could tweet "Abloo bloo I shit my pampers" and you fags would defend it

Big fucking deal.

Attached: 1580690527789899635145863319371.png (625x768, 533K)

>I swear he could tweet "Abloo bloo I shit my pampers" and you fags would defend it
this retard would

pic related is you!

haha memed! xD

Attached: redneck.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Post your cocks. Hottest dick wins

Attached: 85816432.jpg (750x874, 477K)

theres a very, very good chance he says this kind of shit on purpose. He just a jimmy-rustler and stroke artist. The people that are actually set off by it are the real clowns

He's not that smart. Try again.

No, no he doesn't. It's dumb fucks like you who think he's just a massive troll when really he's a fucking moron and he eats that shit up because you're too stupid to tell the difference.

>I swear he could tweet "Abloo bloo I shit my pampers" and you fags would defend it
this retard would too

he represents you

>defender 1: well, it's close enough, so it's the same thing!
>defender 2: nobody cares, so not caring makes it ok!
>defender 3: it's not a mistake, he's playing 18-D chess and he's 276 moves ahead of yoU!
I wonder what the next most common defender will try, probably some direct insult as a red herring.

Attached: happymerchant2.gif (300x289, 1.44M)

>he isn't a braindead sports stats freak

What was the bad thing here?

Nu UH! It HAS to be because he is dumb! Otherwise I sound stupid!

Surprise

And yet he lives in your head for free. So who is the dumbshit moron? He just does it so you will give him space in your head.

whether its on purpose or not. The point was, you guys are assblasted pansies for getting this worked up over such trivial shit.

Imo, he probably doesn't give a shit. I don't know if that counts as defending or not.

All presidents do that stupid congratulations thing to random athletes, scholarship winners, etc. Most just don't botch it

But it was HER time!

Attached: 1538728312546.png (705x717, 584K)

I-I was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1A62DE6F-C3D5-4C66-97C8-919EF0A65371.jpg (828x766, 53K)

>"if I say 'pink elephant' then I control you because I made you think of one!"
this is how delusional these faggots are, thinking that getting someone to think of something for a second or two (and then go back to other entertainment) means you are under their control and they own you and you are mad and they WINININININ!

Attached: stupid.png (500x428, 318K)

>defender 4: you're mad! that means I win!

this is why we can't have nice things

kek
/thread

they man arbitrarily bans travel from one of the world's largest rising economies (Nigeria) you don't blink an eyelid, he gets the location of a city wrong by a river's width in a meaningless platitude tweet and everyone start's balyhooing like it means something.
THE WORLD'S AT RISK OF CATASTROPHIC CLIMATE CHANGE AND INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU'RE MICRO-CRITICIZING TRUMP'S TWEETS - I HOPE YOU DROWN IN RISING WATERS ASSHOLE!

Attached: 1471873159237.jpg (577x960, 79K)

If he didn't delete the tween a few minutes after posting it, I could see it being a good troll

He deleted it a few minutes after posting it

He got told he made a mistake and deleted it to try and save face

Fact: Donald Trump will die before Obama does.

Sooner than you think, Oct 20, 2020

climate change is a liberal scam lol

Attached: 1569970143060.jpg (600x398, 59K)

only if you don't understand basic science

How the Retardicans COMPLETELY lose relevancy in any debate.

he was using the classic tactic of pretending to be dumb. Trump proves again why he's Troll-in-Chief.

Best part about this is that it's actually real. He actually IS that fucking dumb.

Is his ploy to get re-elected solely on the back of chan-tards?

Obama is going to die in a helicopter crash

Anyone at this point who still thinks she'd have been worse is a delusional retard.

Capped for the next time some brainless Trumpanzee faggot uses that retarded line.

What's hilarious is Trump makes simple mistakes like this for dumbfucks like you to gawk over.

I bet you ate every turd George Bush offered to you as well.

You. Are. A. Fucking. Retard.

Having a brain is a liberal thing too, so I can see why you're this retarded.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: CBA65084-6D75-4942-9A92-FD6FBBE8D2A4.jpg (1125x825, 367K)

hE's OnLy pReTeNdInG To bE dUmB

Attached: spongebob8.png (400x225, 72K)

not solely, but anons are a constituency tbh.

You're not pretending.

You are for real retarded.

The world is much bigger than you will ever see from your dumbfuck safe space that liberals have made for you, in order to keep you controlled for the rest of your pathetic existence.

Bark faggot. Bark when Trump tells you to bark!

Dance you fucking monkey THE WORLD IS ENDING!
GLOBAL WARMING.
VOTE DEMOCRAT.
REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL.

I pity you my dude.

YeR fUnNy ThOuGh

Ha. Hahahaha. Ha.

Yeah the "basic science" coming from scientist who didnt take into consideration that trees like carbon dioxide.

Prove them wrong or youre just a shit slinging troglodyte.

It's two different cities with two different local governments.

Attached: sdsd.png (601x160, 16K)

Watch him be like "Yeah. I was referring to Missouri. The State OF Kansas."

Blah. Dumb puppet. Try to ignore it and concentrate on the string pullers.

Attached: BADB214F-1DCB-47D5-806B-AD37C0B5131F.jpg (640x427, 63K)

he deleted his tweet and corrected it
but everyone will always know he made the idiotic mistake in the first place

Almost as bad as not knowing what the Pearl harbor memorial was about while taking the tour aboard the Arizona

The American president doesn't understand American history or American geography.

Knowing what state a major city in the country you are president of is a "sports stat"?

completely different city.

He was still impeached, you mongoloid.

Attached: when-you-just-hit-em-with-libtard-and-youre-waiting-37632482.png (500x568, 137K)

only sport nuts know that kansas city missouri and kansas city kansas are different cities

We can make fun of him for all three of those things at the same time.

lol wut

I wonder if there are donkeys posting as elephants and elephants posting as donkeys.

>trees like carbon dioxide.
True, but.....

Attached: sumatra_deforestation1_custom-39040cba07f740c9627ec3f75c5fd0982029db73-s800-c85.jpg (800x532, 121K)

The Kansas City metropolitan area is a bi-state 14-county metropolitan area straddling the border between the U.S. states of Missouri and Kansas

Cope

Attached: AntifaBTFO.webm (720x720, 1.31M)

Why would they do such a thing? And now they've embarrassed the president!

She's pretty hot though. I wish more women would grow armpit hair. Not just he rabid feminist girls.

Attached: 1492373513107.jpg (682x953, 115K)

Got a thing for ol' Moldy Locks?

You both are retards fighting about red side blue side on Cred Forums

Nice

Attached: lol8.jpg (1920x1440, 665K)

okay and its includes two separate cities that have two separate local governments with different laws set up by two different states.

The two kansas cities arent the same

>Deescalated NK conflict
>Peace talks between SK and NK
>Beat ISIS
>Best economy in decades
>Lowest unemployed rate in decades
>He literally does favor some leftist laws and worked to end Obama era family separation laws against illegal immigrants
>Less drone strikes against civilians than Obama
>Isn't a politician and isn't that smart but does his best to at least look strong, so the US doesn't look like a big fucking cuck nation
>WE NEED POLITICIANS THAT AREN'T POLITICIANS - Leftists
>Get literally that
>REEEE MUHBAMA THO IT WAS HER TURN BERNY BERNY BERNY
Good lord no matter what the fuck he does, you faggots are always SEETHING.

It's not the great state of Oz, but it's something.

They also like water.

You'd blame the clean air provisions for the droughts in California because it lets too much sun in.

Imagine being this retarded on purpose.

Attached: RUGllzu.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Boy. I sure missed the Patriots on this Super Bowl.
The whole State of New England probably did too.

>implying there’s two niggers rich enough in the world to afford helicopter rides

Won’t happen again for at least another 100 years

true indeed.

North New England, or South New England?

Do you blame the clean air in California for letting too much sun in, causing the the drought?

Yes

Attached: 1492373752629.jpg (1024x617, 102K)

I guess you are such a dumbass

Attached: 101.png (900x700, 600K)

Don't forget the boomer generation, who, when they die won't be a great fucking loss.

Yes they do faggot

Remember obama saying there are 57 states? Think people who voted for him are dumb?

source?

Uh, reality?

>coverage
>covefafe
>covfefe
Covfefe.

All Presidents are above the law my dude.
Ever wonder why W Bush never leaves the country? Cause he could be arrested for war crimes anywhere in the world except the US which is too much of a cuck to take him in.

>cope response when called out on autism

21/22 chromosomes

Attached: 1576472716683.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Attached: trump_teacher.jpg (960x941, 72K)

You dumb nigger. Trump was impeached because he broke the law.

big difference between a slip of the tongue and a literal fucking new york liberal jew worshiper not giving a single fuck about a shit flyover state

Nice deflection user. Thought you might have at least gotten to high school. Have fun growing up.

Attached: images (17).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Attached: Trump_THHHH.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Obama at least fessed up.
Trump is too fragile to accept he could make an error.

Attached: TrumpsLies.png (595x1171, 137K)

>drumpf voters

Trump denied tweeting that?

You don't have to break the law to be impeached.
Also, clearly the Senate disagrees.
If the law applied to him he would have to fight this in court, not some stupid hearing in the senate.

Hopefully someone will bring charges against him when he gets out, but i'm not going to hold my breath.

Attached: 5244977.975000001_jjvT5fa.jpg (711x570, 67K)

Anyone who listens to him speak will come to that conclusion, unless they're retarded, too.

Whelp, better add this to the list of impeachment charges. We got him, boys!

Attached: 1578261518544.png (909x500, 486K)

He did break the law. Not releasing funds appropriated by the House and pressuring a foreign government to dig up dirt is illegal. Pelosi knew that most of America is filled with drooling mouth breathers, so she kept it retarded simple.

fucking retards go read his tweet. he said "Missouri" You baited fucking tards, you can't edit tweets, and Twitter would never make an exception for Trump.

Attached: 1360711628506.gif (300x224, 1.52M)

Attached: trump_sippy.jpg (980x551, 276K)

Ooooh, so close. Unfortunately you're totally wrong. In all aspects. Mmmm, think we're gonna need you to turn in your name tag...yeeeeah, it's probably better if you just wait in the lobby for your ride to get here.

Hippister leftist with savage capitalist products
>My sides

Why would he live in my head rent free when he's already got a penthouse in your asshole?

aw man a mostly democratic house voted yes? how shocking :0

Attached: 1579131846019.gif (280x202, 916K)

Aw man, he broke the law? Again? How shocking.

He deleted the Kansas one, dipshit

Attached: trumptards1573456839343.jpg (480x319, 23K)

It's the consistency at which he "botches" things that should be alarming to you...not that people
are taking notice...

HE DELETED HIS ORIGINAL TWEET YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING DISGRACE

Attached: 1566275875312.jpg (1200x668, 115K)

I'm not understanding how this is a trump so dumb epic reddit moment, everyone else in the pic is literally shaking the back of each others hands like retards while trump is a doing proper handshake.

Attached: 1578172918692.jpg (720x566, 64K)

Still better than Hillary

Hello libtards, while you all were studying lesbian dance theory, I studied this thing called geology. The Earth's climate ocillates between ice ages and warm periods. Care to guess which way we're headed now? You guys can do it! Rub those two brain cells together.

Hey ma, I did that thing where I tagged everyone again

Yes, and denial of climate change is a conservative conspiracy

Good to know the only base he has left is memelord permavirgins.

Right, he didn't break any laws except the ones he probably broke.
We will only know if it ever goes to trial.
Since the senate kept him in, I would say that he is above the law. At least for now.

There was enough evidence in the Ukraine situation and the Mueller report to bring criminal charges against him... If he wasn't a sitting President. Anyone who says there wasn't enough to bring charges against him is lying to you.
Since he is, and impeachment failed, we won't know if he is guilty until someone presses charges when he gets out. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath for that.

Didn't he make a joke about it at his own expense afterward?

>I didn't get my way
>Therefore the other guy most have cheated!
This shit right here is why you can't win an election

So either he's trolling to appease retards, or he's just pretending to be retarded? In what reality is he not a retarded troll communicating with other retarded trolls?

Go watch the video, he was confused as fuck for a solid 12 seconds.

>The beginning signs of dementia.

alright then retard, what law did he break that makes him liable to be impeached? is it Ukraine? because thats been shot down by the leader of the country himself, but i guess you cant do that now so lets try impeachment! so that we can speed it through the house, slap it on a shitty news headline to make trump look bad, and then take two of our top leading dems out of campaigning since they gotta sit through that snorefest and then the senate votes no, what a big brain plan

Attached: 1571896646058.jpg (640x633, 27K)

He was impeached, just not removed. Moscow Mitch, Putin's personal felcher made sure that Trump wasn't removed.

Who, trump?

Your average Trump supporter.

It's okay to be retarded, but JFC you're abusing the privilege.
He himself admitted to breaking the law.

>What law did he break?
>You know which one
The memes are real

It's what requires the least amount of effort, and it works, so why the fuck not?

There is always option 3 that he actually has neurosyphilitic hydrocephalus.

I'm not google, nigger.
>Impoundment Control Act
But since you're obviously this stupid, here.

Not exactly sure where you are pulling that first part from but OK.
Also Democrats lose because the party elite are a bunch of neo liberal cucks that are no better than voting Republican. While the voters want actual leftist policies implemented.

Sure Ivan. If that's the cope you need in these dark time, you're correct.

Because I feel like pasting way more than I should...

6 people and the state dept, and even our dear friend Rudy have said that Daddy T told them to put an indefinite hold on the funds... ofc they had to eventually release them just before the deadline because they did nothing through the actual system.

What is the Impoundment Control Act?
The Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974 (ICA) reasserted Congress’ power of the purse. Specifically, Title X of the Act – “Impoundment Control” – established procedures to prevent the President and other government officials from unilaterally substituting their own funding decisions for those of the Congress. The Act also created the House and Senate Budget Committees and the Congressional Budget Office.

Why was the ICA necessary?
Congress passed the ICA in response to President Nixon’s executive overreach – his Administration refused to release Congressionally appropriated funds for certain programs he opposed. While the U.S. Constitution broadly grants Congress the power of the purse, the President – through the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and executive agencies – is responsible for the actual spending of funds. The ICA created a process the President must follow if he or she seeks to delay or cancel funding that Congress has provided.

What does it mean to ‘impound’ funds?
An “impoundment” is any action – or inaction – by an officer or employee of the federal government that precludes federal funds from being obligated[1] or spent, either temporarily or permanently.

How does the ICA work?
The ICA lays out procedures the President must follow to reduce, delay, or eliminate funding in an account. The Act divides impoundments into two categories: rescissions and deferrals.

based trips speak the truth

>established procedures to prevent the President and other government officials from unilaterally substituting their own funding decisions for those of the Congress
so does a substitution of 0$ still count as a substitution?

Attached: 1547883535377.jpg (1242x1369, 224K)

Attached: trump_remembers.jpg (476x474, 63K)

That's why the establishment Dems are pushing Biden so hard. He's a Reagan Republican wearing a cheap Democrat suit.

Retard

Attached: 81989922.jpg (298x286, 21K)

Please expound.

His whole plan, and the only thing he's done right, is to grift as much as he can while president. I hope New York seizes everything he owns.

> substituting their own funding decisions for those of the Congress
>substituting their own... decisions for those of the Congress
>substituting their... decisions...

Congress makes the decision, the President can't just decide to ignore that (legally).

this is what taking an L looks like

Or blackmail a foreign government with it.

Bernie or Trump man. Especially after warren pulled that neo lib shit out her ass.

Fucking retard

Great job copying and pasting all that, friend.
Now let's go back to the beginning of your post where you ADMITTED that he didn't violate the ICA

So. Fucking. What.

Bernie might actually win. I can see Warren being his VP pick. She's still lukewarm enough to not cost him votes. Besides, Trump's wig might actually catch on fire if he has to take heat from both of them.

So the guy that can't find Missouri on a map is actually an international super criminal? This entire thing also hinges on the assumption that Trump actually feared Sleepy Joe to that extent, which absolutely no one is taking seriously. Not buying it, too much TV for you lot.

The most desperate, pathetic faggot in here, bar none.

this just makes me want to vote for him even more than I did before ;-) smd libniggers

But he did, fuckstick. Lev Parnas has the video evidence to prove it and Trump fucking admitted it.

Fox sheep are so hilarious when they try to make jokes.

This guy did not attend college, just an FYI.

Attached: npc1575021129292.jpg (1892x1712, 471K)

He's an imbecile and a narcissistic personality disorder sufferer who lies pathologically. You think he's capable of "owning" up to anything that has to do with responsibility???

He knew that smearing Sleepy Joe was the best way to win. Problem is, nobody but nobody likes Biden.
Trump really is this stupid. He's not in jail yet because he's still president and he knows that's the only thing keeping him in the free world.

Fingers crossed. Vote in those Primaries.

Fucking saved. Dis my new bait.

1) Direct violation of Emoluments requirements of the presidency. [Title of Nobility Clause, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the U.S. Constitution]

2) Felony Witness intimidation of a civilian - Sally Yates just hours prior to her Senate hearing. [18 U.S. Code § 1512]

3) Potential retaliation against a whistleblower - Same. [Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989]

4) Blackmailing a private citizen - Tweeted threat to Comey after he was fired. [18 U.S. Code § 873]

5) Felony Witness intimidation - Tweeted threat to Comey. [18 U.S. Code § 1512]

6) Obstruction of justice - Asking for loyalty pledge (multiple times). [18 U.S. Code §1503]

7) Conspiracy to commit Obstruction of Justice - multiply by the number of people who have ACCEPTED the alleged Trump loyalty pledge. [18 U.S Code §1503]

8) Obstruction of Justice - Lying about there being no Russia investigation. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

9) Obstruction of Justice/Conspiracy - Trump asking Sessions and Rosenstein (deputy AG) to create and give him the document he later cited as his principle reason for firing Comey. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

10) Obstruction of Justice - Firing James Comey while he was actively investigating Trump Russia ties. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

11) Encouraging ESPN to fire contributor who criticized him. [18 U.S. Code § 227]

12) Encouraging the NFL to fire players for exercising their twice-affirmed First Amendment right to protest. [18 U.S. Code § 227]

13) Insider Trading - Tipping off Icahn about plans for US steel [FEC rule 10b5-1]

14) Sending his personal lawyer to a classified meeting about the Russia probe [EO 12968, 18 U.S. Code § 1924]

15) Obstruction of Justice - Appointing Matt Whitaker Attorney General after giving no qualifications other than a Fox interview boasting how he would try to internally cripple the Mueller investigation. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

(Post 1 of 3)

Are you feeling ok? Smelling burn toast? Try re-reading what I wrote.

6 people, plus Rudy and Trump have stated that Trump ordered them to put an indefinite hold on the funds. His administration had to release it as they had given no reason for the witholding of it. Because it was being used to coerce a politically motivated investigation (which could easily have been requested through normal means, just like Obama did with Trump in 2016). That's a breach of the ICA you inbred pile of sputum.

>all that text
nigga why you gotta be perpetuating the stereotype?

16) Obstruction of Justice/Conspiracy - Asked Whitaker to try to put a Trump appointed judge in front line for trial judge of the Cohen investigation in the Southern district of New York. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

17) Obstruction of Justice/Subornation of Perjury - Instructed Cohen to lie to Congress specifically to downplay his plans for Moscow-based building projects. [18 U.S. Code §1503, 18 § U.S. Code 1622]

18) Knowingly falsifying weather broadcast data [18 U.S. Code § 2074]

19) Encouraging NBC to fire Debra Messing for criticizing him [18 U.S. Code § 227]

20) Inciting insurrection against the authority of the United States calling for and vicariously supporting the notion of a civil war (18 U.S. Code§ 2383) — By the way, this one bars the offender from ever holding office in the US again.

21) Asking foreign countries to assist with meddling in the US election [U.S.Code, 18 USC §371, U.S. Code 52§30121]

22) Felony Witness intimidation - Tweeted threat/rant to Ambassador Marie Yovanovich. We recently learned that this was expanded on and he was threatening her life (Parnas testimony corroborating what was already know) [18 U.S. Code § 1512] With a possible [18 U.S. Code §1117]: conspiracy to commit murder.

23) Obstruction of Justice – Tweeting lies and attacks “in real time” during impeachment hearing [18 U.S. Code §1503]

24) Profiting off the presidency – using official White House social media account to advertise son’s book [Title of Nobility Clause, Article I of the US Constitution]

25) Commercial use of the Seal of the President of the United States on for-profit merchandise in his hotels, golf courses and website. [18 U.S. Code § 713]

(Post 2 of 3)

Fake news
Try harder retard

I'm gonna go post this on pol and see what happens

26) Appointing relatives of officials to the same agency – Ivanka, Jared Kushner and Barr’s son [18 U.S. Code § 3110]

27) Repeated attempts to destroy/remove from records of the Office of the Presidency by throwing away written statements from meetings and conferences. (They actually had to appoint pages to go around and collect his crumpled up writings from trash cans and floors despite the fact he’s been told not to throw them away REPEATEDLY). [44 U.S.C. §§ 2201~2209]

28) Using the US Classified Information Act to classify information for no reason other than that it would be damaging/embarrassing to his reputation. At NO TIME may information be classified for any reason other than in the interest of National Security. [403 U.S. Code § 713]

29) Bribery - trying to withhold aid to Ukraine if they don't engage in quid pro quo to "investigate" his political opposition. Confirmed and corroborated by multiple witnesses and his own noted reminder. [18 U.S.C. § 201]

30) Obstruction of Justice - Lying and multiple attempts to cover up his bribery (#29) and blocking 12 witness testimonies in regards to his criminal activity for the same. [18 U.S. Code §1503]

31) Obstruction of Congress - deliberately withholding evidence of his bribery and crimes from legal subpoenas and illegally using "executive privilege" to stop witness testimony. [18 U.S. Code § 1505]

(Post 3 of 3)

>fake news
Kill yourself.

Shut up fucking nigger bitch

Attached: fox_nooz.jpg (699x699, 56K)

I kinda want a president who's busy creating jobs, protecting our great nation and rebuilding the economy not one whose interested in the football game.

Imagine getting this hard over a simple and quickly corrected mistake.
>rent free
>tds
>orangemanbad

Your hormone therapy is really fucking you up

Attached: Screenshot_20191001-004532_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.23M)

You're the reason for dumb fuck AMERICANTS because you're a bitch nigger fucker

>Delivered funds by deadline
>This violates the ICA
Well, this IS coming from the party that unironically said
>A crime doesn't have to be a crime to be a crime
Nice tumblr tier insults btw, friend

Fake news libtards

This is what’s wrong with this country. People have already forgotten all the other serious shit that he has done, because of a minor fuck up.

Then the right is going to say,” see they just hate Trump, they are hating him over a simple mistake.”

Just stick to the actual shit that matters. Bet cnn, and other “liberal” networks are salivating at the opportunity to report this.

Attached: 7ECDFA0D-F750-4676-AA0A-BA9D17E9A3F2.jpg (774x1024, 60K)

Oh come on man, don't be like that, he can barely function, you have to give him directions, such as where and how to purchase a helium canister so he can go out like the good old boys.

>Missouri is a literal who in its own country
DAS RITE BUT WEZ STILL KANGZ N SHEEIIIT

>doesn't give a shit about football
>triggers all the liberals hanging on his every tweet
>liberals come crying about things no reasonable person even pays attention to

Trump is literally helping us make slobbering liberals more identifiable by doing things that cause harm to no one. I am proud of my vote.

You can't even read you special education nigger lacking a few chromosomes. Go rot

Feel free to point out which one(s) are fake and why. Please cite actual statutes and codes in doing so.

Attached: 1486259422776.jpg (640x761, 132K)

Party? What party? This is me reading it and looking at the actions of the syphylitic halfwit.

I have never voted in any election higher than state and nor do I have any intention of doing so, it's a fucking farce.

>none of which was cited and verified during his impeachment hearings in the House
I wonder why...

Attached: 1538533724457.jpg (474x266, 21K)

Retard
Fake news
Two terms
Two scoops
Two genders
Trump 2020

Attached: 5e1e571e210000c004af8e24.png.jpg (479x648, 81K)

Cred Forumsro he can't and won't because he's a bitch who makes dumb comments. Hate this breed of human

>Slobbers on Trump's cock at every retarded monosyllable that drools from his dementia addled brain
>"Sticking it to the libs" by voting against your own best interest
"I love the poorly educated."
Good news, I guess. Your God-King loves you.

Oh you triggered huh leftie

Claire should just go back to counting all the money she shifted from Missouri to her husband company. You worthless, lying, corrupt, sack of fermented monkey shit... Please die soon. Fuck you and have a day.

Fuck out of here

You're not pretending.

The world is much bigger than you will ever see from your dumbfuck safe space that liberals have made for you, in order to keep you controlled for the rest of your pathetic existence.

GLOBAL WARMING.
VOTE DEMOCRAT.
REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL.

I pity you my dude.

YeR fUnNy ThOuGh

Ha. Hahahaha. Ha.

Ammunition for later.

Do you really think when Dumplethinskin leaves office he's going to get to go home and finger-paint for the rest of his days like Bush Jr? Mothefucker is going to prison. That's why he likes teasing the idea of himself being president for life.

gee wow, how is he getting away with all these things you say he has done? It's almost like the office of the president is overpowered but no one ever addresses that because they're always arguing white vs black, left vs right, soy vs meat.

Can you imagine putting a person that needs alcohol to live and has a personal vendetta into that office?

Retard

Ok, sure, but he did all that shit. You acting like a retard isn't going to change anyones mind.

Tooth grinding cringe

You're some kind of retard breed... grab that gun and suck that barrel till it blows your brains out for me.

I know as a right winger, reading more than four words at a time hurts your head...but please try.

It's almost like Trump is breaching the ICA, which was the last proper legislation introduced to counter presidential overreach due to Nixon.

>Ammunition for later
Imagine being this desperate. There's literally NO REASON not to pursue it unless it's bullshit, we're almost a quarter of the way through election year. That allots for pursuit of verification and even a full-trial/removal in the Senate that they wouldn't be able to ignore. Instead they chose literal non-crimes, no amount of autism can spin that positively in a logical manner.

edgy!

we're hitting an ice age pretty hard. Thank god for global warming huh?
actually thank humans, since god doesn't exist and global warming does.

The new pasta seems to work pretty well. I think it might be ready for a live run.

Attached: 0.jpg (666x601, 51K)

Read the thread...

Its working...i've already derailed 2 threads on Cred Forums with this copypasta.
Whoever the faggot is that wrote this....thank you.

The enemy GOP just proved why it can't be pursued despite being 100% factual and even proven. We have to eradicate them first. THEN we can charge the mango mussolini.

I know as a left winger, it's impossible for you to express your ideals and opinions in a succinct manner, as it exposes how self-contradicting and hypocritical they are...but please try

It's almost like he is the only one simple enough to have done all that in the open and still not see reprocussions. Imagine if someone with an axe to grind, who already knows where all the loopholes and strings are - were in office.

Wat.

Wat:.

Get used to him. He's going to be your president for 4 more years. No chance are we beating him with Bernie. Even my batshit crazy liberal mom won't vote for Bernie.

FUCK I TOTALLY FUCKING HATE TRUMP NOW! WORST THING HE"S EVER TWEETED! BERNIE 2020!!!!!

I'm already on it user. Have you got gets yet? I have.

I wish it wasn't this easy. 2013 was copypasta prime.

Oh you poor sad thing.

here

Attached: 04-10-41-Overwatch-Mercy-Figma-Action-Figure.jpg (1723x1500, 138K)

What? Did you have a seizure in the time it took you to write that? You ok my dude? You're quoting different real people.

LOL YUR ALL FIGHTING ABOUT POLI ON Cred Forums INSTEAD OF DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT
THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT ARE TOO GOD DAMN COMFORTABLE YET ALL THEY DO IS COMPLAIN XDDDDD

1980-2005 IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST CUCK GENERATION, LITERALLY THE FEMINISTS HAVE DONE MORE THAN YOU.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

New York will be the first state to extradite him from the Mar A Bedbug.

>haha see, see look what I did, SEE?!

wow dude lol

You absolute nigger lul

Hi bot. Your rubles will be deposited soon, keep up the good work!

Its working. Go go go.

slowpoke's grandson.image

Who's fighting?

Trump's a retard, everyone here is aware of that. It's not whether you think he's guilty, he is. It's whether you want to troll the people that don't like him. The issue is though, most of the troll attempts are just kinda sad at this point, and it does nothing but make the 'troller' look like a shampoo drinker.

The GOP had no power in the House, who's job it was to pursue it. The Senate only holds the trial, discovery is not their problem during an impeachment.

They're both evil. Silver lining, watching both liberals and conservatives crying and bitching like small children when their idiot "representative" loses and they winning party gets to call the other a little bitch.

meanwhile, the economy can crash from a single political misstep, we're constantly on the bring of total global annihilation, oil reserves are being depleted, cancer is almost as common as childbirth, and nobody gives a shit about the global crises as long as they have their big idiot pickup trucks or their computers to keep them company. We're all fucked and it's all everybody's fault.

Talking about Obama. Didn't he comeback and roast a lot of his own speaking mistakes?

>4

Attached: 1578194912660.jpg (480x480, 20K)

What, you can't have any fun? What a fuckin chode.

Just have fun fucking with people not everything is as serious as your dads gay lover.

You're not pretending.

GLOBAL WARMING.
VOTE DEMOCRAT.
REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL.

I pity you my dude.

YeR fUnNy ThOuGh

Ha. Hahahaha. Ha.

tbf Bernie lost his shot when he rolled over like a bitch in 2016. Now, he just seems impotent.
The real problem that will lose the democrats 2020 is that they spent the last 4 years engaging in a vendetta to distract from the fact that they fucked up.
They fucked up so bad that an ill tempered reality tv star beat them. And they'll never admit it.

Which is probably why I don't give two shits that the president said the Chiefs were from Kansas and quietly corrected himself.

What? The senate has full rights to call old, new and previously dismissed witnesses and evidence, they have full rights to admit anything they fucking want as long as they vote to permit it.

senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Senate_Impeachment_Role.htm

>if you aren't making a big deal about copying a post on the internet, you're taking things too seriously

You poor bastard lol

Did you just Ctrl F the number 4 and post this shit without reading?
How very NPC of you.

>literally hey mom look I posted it again

Now watch as user tells us how much fun he is having being the obvious epitome of someone with no friends or hobbies

(been wanting to use that word forever)

You are all retarded for talking politics on Cred Forums. Everyone here has made their mind up long ago and none of you are smart enough to not only prove the other side wrong but to also change someone's mind. You are wasting your time. Fucking die already

The hole in your argument is 2018. When you've got record turnout for midterm elections, you best put on your big boy pants, because the next general election is gonna be rough. The blue wave in '18 is gonna be much bigger.

Bernie didn't roll over, he got rat fucked by the DNC's superdelegate system

Trump's a retard, everyone here is aware of that, even the people who actually support him. It's not whether you think he's guilty, he is and everyone knows. It's whether you want to troll the people that care. The issue is though, most of the troll attempts are just kinda sad and transparent at this point, and it does nothing than make the attempted troller look like a shampoo drinker.

The point being that the House didn't present a sound case, Justice Roberts who is known to side with Democrats pretty much told them to kick rocks. Says a lot about their joke of a case, this isn't the time for pussy-footing around and Dems clearly do not care at all.

You're fucking dumb.

Spazz much?

...the fuck is this guy even trying to say?
Relax dude don't go full retard they'll just make fun of you more

Nope, you're getting 8 more years of Trump come 2021.

We need to stop the emu migrants, they're destroying western civilization

>babbys first fortune

good for you

CNN out here in droves.

Did you watch any of it? There are 6 2nd hand witnesses saying it breaches the ICA and Trump and Rudy have fucking admitted it.

You are either attempting to troll or are actually 8ft tall and used to running full speed everywhere.

i can only imagine a mentally ill loser like you would be so wrong, get humiliated so thoroughly, and still insist that you're right in some way.

Attached: burn.jpg (493x335, 43K)

They presented a rock solid case. Moscow Mitch kept moving the goalposts and Roberts just ignored it.
Trump is still obstructing because he knows witnesses on CSPAN will destroy him.

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1550339262426.jpg (474x751, 44K)

>but I'm the exception.

kys fag

He replied twice. We got a MAD motherfucker over here.

>the president being a mouth breathing shit for brains is trivial, unimportant and the people who are concerned about it are inherently whiny losers because I cannot envision someone who didn’t support either Trump nor Hillary.

This is why everyone hates you all.

You're not pretending.

GLOBAL WARMING.
VOTE DEMOCRAT.
REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL.

I pity you my dude.

YeR fUnNy ThOuGh

Ha. Hahahaha. Ha.

Goddamned moron!!

>2nd hand witnesses
That's the problem, plus the House disregarding Atkinson's transcript from the ICIG.

He got fucked. He knew it. Everybody knew it. And then he turned around and asked all of his followers to do as daddy DNC says like good dogs.
This has gotta be bait. The '18 midterms were a disaster for dems

Just like they jumped ship on the Mueler report, The Cavinauh case, and fake new they keep pumping out to get as many voters to vote for Bloomberg.

No they didn't, the case was garbage and they could have pursued worse crimes but they literally DO NOT CARE.

I have all of that. I'm just a bored dude relaxing in a bathtub because my kids finally went to bed.

You're just a pair of gay balls dangling in the wind you little gay-balls-having faggot

>2nd Hand witnesses
Yet they are not bringing any of their names to light...wonder why.

wouldn't it be penisblasted asses?

am I the only one confused?

Really? Go back and look again. We turned Texas purple and the House GOP lost the most seats in a generation. There would've been more Senatorial turnover had those states not cheated. And yes, they cheated. It's been proven.

>I am incapable of realizing he deleted it and reposted it corrected.

>Kansas city
>Not in Kansas

Yeah, I had to look it up too. What sort of inbred names things like that? What sort of hyper-inbred call people out for not being inbred enough to realize names like that?

Yes, 6 2nd hand witnesses in the house were pretty adamant that it was a breach of ICA and had the appearance of blackmail, can't blame them for impeaching him.

Since then Trump and Rudy have admitted to it,
Lev Parnas was flipped and they have allllllll those videos now.

This is evidence that could have been admitted in the congress if they had the balls to hear the argument.

Its out of place, sure. But he's not wrong, the dems little impeachment farce guranteed that

If the case was garbage, why is Nunes and Gym Jordan out here screaming weird ass conspiracy theories? Why is Rand Paul breaking the law to expose the whistleblower?
Face it, the case is a slam dunk, but the GOP rot is terminal.

You know they had a whole impeachment trial right? You know all the 2nd hand witnesses said that he did it right? You know 1st hand witness Lev Parnas has been turned and his lawyer is releasing all the dirt right? You know Trump and Rudy said they did it right?

No? Don't get your news from Cred Forums you fucking mouth breather.

>Fake alligations
>Fake evidence
>Fake Trial
This is the Kavanaugh case all over again lmao.

/thread

The Art of Trolling the Fake News Media
Step 1:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1069614615510859776
Step 2:
people.com/politics/donald-trump-typo-scott-free/
Who is Scott Free?
Step 3:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Free_Productions
>>White Squall
>>WWG1WGA (from the movie)
Thank you for playing.
Q

Oh, it is bait. Carry on then

Scott Free = WWG1WGA
Q 0 = Q+
At what point do they WAKE UP?
Q

no....

Attached: 83744571_3427515890674774_5111532405370388480_n.png (574x769, 362K)

>I don't agree with you, so it must be bait

How fucking baked are you man? I know I'm high, but I never got to the point of being a deranged cunt.

Over our dead bodies. Motherfucker is going DOWN HARD. We refuse to let that subhuman maggot stay in our White House.

>wah!

I mean, the first impeachment trial in history to not call witnesses and to rat fuck all the witnesses who are begging to testify.

Thank you, I take it as a compliment that you think my research and posts are on par with a professional news organization's.

There's like...3 people in this thread, and one user is posting 5 times for every 1 reply.

Ol' gayballs is raging on his iphone right now.

Yet amongst those 6 they couldn't bear to include a single fist-hand witness? One of their witnesses also altered his testimony on record over half a dozen times during the House hearings and he was one of their "most credible" witnesses. That shaky ground is embarrassing, if there were proof of wrongdoing it would have been proven by the House prior to a trial and the IG guarantees the safety of whistleblowers, him/her appearing in court is expected. You both are blinded by pursuing this nothingburger to oblivion, get him for something we KNOW he's guilty of and can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Oh, your a toker. That would prove how deranged you are. Lets see some proof faggot.

WWG1WGA

where we go one we go all

Qanon

Attached: 1530123893159.jpg (736x460, 166K)

It's the greentext one.

Holy shit, people as fucking retarded as you actually DO exist. The ancient prophesies where right.

what is projection?

It happens when a city is established on what eventually becomes a state line, then grows large enough that it crosses it. Can't have a city that exists in two separate states, so they divide it into two cities that exist without a geographical boundary.
Texarkana and Memphis come to mind as other examples. Though, it is kind of funny that the larger Kansas City isn't the one located in Kansas

We're actually coming out of an ice age and into a warming period that's why it looks like humans are making it warmer when in reality Earth's climate is getting warmer on its own. I mean we're helping but it's not the end of the world. If anything, more rain and more crops, more freshwater

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 12.07.47 AM.png (132x74, 9K)

>My bait's to obvious, so I'll blame it on the guy calling me on it

Attached: 1580192101485.jpg (1007x1024, 69K)

Sorry. I call McD's a Fast food joint, not a restaurant. Just like I call CNN Buzzfeed. Didn't mean to confuse you mate.

Oh and the God thing is open to debate since no one can prove or disprove God exists

I figured that out faggot he has an obvious 'tell'
I still love you tho you can come over for dinner.

>Look ma! I called it bait! Gimme GBP!

Attached: OCJKAFlVAEoBhVW44IPM-cPN9xwwC-ms6U-9hoNvSdI.jpg (881x676, 143K)

The World Is Watching

Attached: worldiswatching.png (1251x3000, 1.07M)

The dead can.

>but then your plan was simply part of my plan, aha!

shut up already

It's ok to be retarded, just try to calm down and breathe slowly.

>get him for something we KNOW he's guilty of and can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt.

They did that already. They were trying to get witnesses in the senate and trying to bring the evidence provided by Parnas into discovery, which was blocked as they knew it shows how corrupt and fucked their leadership is.

You got busted. Now do what you couldn't do in '16 and accept your defeat with dignity

Attached: tenor_0.gif (350x180, 799K)

Attached: 1579142234527.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

Fucking massive kekee at the screencap i dont think samefaganon is familiar with this boat.

You are good at circling words

They didn't. There's nothing more to say user, the House neglected to have their witnesses prepared and their evidence in order. That's not the Senate's problem, much as I respect Schiff's work on this, he screwed the pooch.

>less rain, less crops in general*
>more dust bowls near the equator
>God bless the 1920's dust bowl recession
>Thank god for the 2010's middle eastern dust bowls
> but, more rain and more crops in the northern hemispheres

All hail my local wineries!

Attached: MilkMe.jpg (640x674, 57K)

That's too coherent to be written by Trump himself. And that is a pretty common turn of phrase when refering to authoritatian reigimes, I recall Regan using it extensively.

You're not pretending.

GLOBAL WARMING.
VOTE DEMOCRAT.
REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL.

I pity you my dude.

YeR fUnNy ThOuGh

Ha. Hahahaha. Ha.

not even op, 0/10

kys

autism/10

Just sayin..

Attached: 0759EFDC-9B4E-4475-9A30-6EC58853F6D0.jpg (790x960, 69K)

Attached: C999BBF3-DE0A-46CE-9F51-E648A5E0A547.jpg (1200x1600, 222K)

They blocked the shame witnesses because the Dems would have dragged out the fucking trail calling in new witnesses upon new witnesses. Its all a ploy to get bloomberg in the chair fuck nut.

Attached: EA85AA89-8197-47C7-98A8-E5158F74C33D.jpg (479x478, 22K)

The thread count? Yeah nah he dont know. His balls are gay.

>I, too, read fox news

/thread

Attached: 99B272C3-6C45-4EF5-AF9D-645F9DBB10A4.jpg (563x530, 26K)

My bad. Normally somebody who's this much of a faggot is always op.

Attached: 1556554790911.jpg (280x360, 77K)

[L] marker= declass

Attached: declas.png (2956x2104, 1.9M)

Attached: E9D316EE-38DE-48EC-A1BB-108BF8164897.jpg (235x282, 27K)

Watch CSPAN, much more informative than MSM.

You're not pretending.

GLOBAL WARMING.
VOTE DEMOCRAT.
REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL.

I pity you my dude.

YeR fUnNy ThOuGh

Ha. Hahahaha. Ha.

>the absolute state of the right

Attached: 77280828-C489-4CCF-9C81-A4DED2E7E955.jpg (619x1024, 117K)

>the House neglected to have their witnesses prepared and their evidence in order. That's not the Senate's problem

wat

They had 2nd hand wintnesses, which were sufficient if you actually watched any of it. The senate can permit evidence and witnesses and get the whole thing completed, however, as the guilt is overwhelming, to preserve their asses they voted to block all witnesses and evidence.

This is called being a cunt to protect your boss, salary and power.

Several R senators have said as much. Trump and Rudy admitted to it.

IDK if ur trolling, retarded or just really misinformed. It's nigh-on impossible to tell these days.

Actual
/thread

>the absolute state of the right
Kekkek

Attached: F3590B96-E194-4120-A7DB-0AFC7D26F16E.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

Going to be an awful lot of zoomers with bone spurs this year

Attached: A06914D7-8C5F-4DEE-86E1-444A670253AF.jpg (552x575, 207K)

>literally being this defeated

Attached: 2E8EF128-41E0-4251-970F-C608B37A1C5D.png (800x450, 466K)

Attached: F99FC246-21BE-4013-B749-D0ACFCB63596.jpg (500x509, 73K)

Oof, gotem

Attached: 1573551081995.gif (800x600, 1.04M)

This is why I don’t vote for trump. He’s a fucking jewish puppet and will enslave the whole country even more so to the hook-nosed bastards

Attached: 9957F3AD-C9F4-40A3-B476-37C06DE4AB0A.jpg (236x231, 20K)

>The senate can
They aren't obligated to though and Schiff knew full-well that they wouldn't allow it going into this. While I think it makes R's look bad, it's not their problem when we didn't present something that couldn't be ignored.

>Calf. Is over whelmingly Dem, with druggies all over, freely doing drugs, shitting and pissing in streets, people leaving the shit hole. Remember, this is a Democratic state, it's better than any other Rep. State because its Democratic.
I can do that too.

Attached: 9A88F46E-23E3-48B5-AC2D-71DB7B6A94EF.jpg (1279x1024, 170K)

Attached: 04B4DD76-5519-409C-8DFC-CCE4B9B7CB5F.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

>literally being this defeated

Shame/sham/same?

This is the first senate impeachment proceedings without witnesses or evidence in history.

Where the guilt as evidenced by the proceedings in the house was overwhelming the GOP congress refused to see the witnesses. Watch the Parnas tapes, listen to the Parnas-Trump/Rudy tapes, where he is directed to get Zelinsky to investigate Burisma.

Involuntarily ignorant, willfully ignorant, or just plain fucking retarded.... you choose your own path I guess.

This dude in this thread is mad as fuck and still like "lol no u" haha he's going to break his legos and his mom be mad as hell tomorrow

Where the fuck on that image did it say anything about California?
Kek nice deceptive debate tactic you kike shill.
Just cos Cali is a shithole doesn’t make that image any less true,
Go back to your Zionist masters and
Cope.

Attached: iran.png (1080x562, 434K)

>Using per capital data
I thought liberals didn't believe in that?
How do you feel about the black crime rate?

>haha I posted it again

and hillary was accused of deleting emails. no difference.

Attached: 47668CCE-8606-4DA9-B9BF-0592BD73D669.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Then why didn't the senate listen to these tapes and recordings? Witnesses were blocked, but not evidence.
Dems 0 Rep 1

>it's not their problem when we didn't present something that couldn't be ignored.

They ignored it before it could be presented.
They completely disregarded the impeachment trial with complete faceiousness, blaming it on the deepstate when it's due to a breach of the ICA.

ITT: fags forgetting that the senate is majority controlled by the retarblicans an can negate any allegations against their party image

>we d-didn't want trump but politicians are crooked
>w-we gotta defend this crook so as to not be swept out of our own swamp

Who are you trying to convince?

I’m not a fucking gay faggot liberal you kike shill. I’m a true fucking patriot who’s sick to death of seeing traitors like trump sell our Country down the river to Zionist fucks.

>still being this defeated

Fuck off.

Attached: 1529081413226.png (500x523, 66K)

Didn't answer my question

Attached: 1571641584484.png (1024x887, 391K)

Attached: flag.png (1133x723, 476K)

zing

Btw hows that whole ‘lock her up’ promise going trumptards?
Kekkekkekkekkekkkekkekkekk

Attached: 894FA269-CA0D-4BC6-8D54-238B498DEB29.jpg (600x600, 287K)

>I, an intellectual, also like to talk about race
>Cred Forums

Holy shit you retards will believe anything.

Look, I'll do it; every day till the end of his presidency Trump will continue to be an international embarassment.

PRAISE ME AS YOUR LEADER. I AM 'A'... ALPHA MAN.

>reeeEEEEeeeee

this thread is a salt mine.

Also not an answer

Calling new witnesses is not the definition of "having your shit together" before trial. No point in turning this into a circus for Mitch and the rest just to end up raking witnesses into a perjury trap.

The only swamp trump cleared was his own.

Which, frankly, is a whole lot more than the dems could have done

>posts the first real post of the thread
>use JIDF tactic 137j4 and post bait pic
Nice try you faggot JIDF fuck. I’m not the only one who’s fucking sick of trump’s bootlicking faggotry towards the zionist assholes.

>being dumber than the niggers he hates

They permitted old evidence, but not the new stuff. It was not known by the time the dems in the house had already finished their case.

This is why the massive delay between the house and congress as they tried to figure out a strategy to have it admitted.

A Clean House

Attached: houseclean.png (1574x1762, 107K)

I have never seen someone need to convince themselves this badly

in a world where everything is bait how do you know when you're stupid?

Attached: 1519701076155.png (339x512, 216K)

I can breathe exclusively through my mouth too, but it's a choice on my part.

>still admitting to being defeated

I'm trying to convince YOU nigga like walk away like you're mad as fuck replying to everything you can even old ass posts dude you could be playing a fuckin instrument or learning how to make a fuckin cassarole yet your faggot ass in here replying to everyone mad as fuck like a little kid. I bet you're just BURIED in pussy tho and make 6 figures lol. I'm just wasting time here for lulz but you got some problems dude shape up step the fuck out the house shake a mans hand and get a fuckin life lul i hope you really do

Attached: MAY.png (2904x1926, 847K)

it's actually one 15 year old jumping through rings of fire to pat himself on the back

Should we go through the thousands of horse shit Q posts that exist? Or just the ones that fit the narrative?

>Still can't answer
Cognitive dissonance is beautiful to observe

Deceptive Debate Tactic
Argument on False a Premise
Fuck off you kike cunt. If I am not a liberal then the rest of your question is null.
Eat shit you faggot kike. Your debate manipulation psyops are sooo easy to spot. Go and suck your warmonger benny’s cock, if you can get trump off it.

Attached: 1ABD0CB7-4D04-4744-9963-654F3499A0C1.jpg (1024x564, 93K)

Its funny until its not. Then you realize its fucked up. Like dude is probably in a trailer somewhere with no love just mad as fuck and he latched on to something he cant let go of.

not even op

>just wasting time here
>could be making a casserole

go make an instrument and learn a casserole out of it faggot otherwise learn your own problems faggot and make a pie out of it

Attached: A062A7D9-293B-4AB7-A56C-F03502B615F5.png (866x900, 387K)

when I start talking like that ill be worried, the only thing you're convincing me of is that I'm fine

>Still can't answer
Who knew it'd be this easy?

Attached: 1433701674755.png (596x540, 688K)

"SRIKE"

Attached: strike.png (4114x2402, 689K)

like totally

>implying you're not wrong

He didn’t voluntarily clean out his own swamp and it wasn’t really a clean, more like skimming the most stupid turds off the top of the water.
The dems are just as bad, podesta and the like need to be investigated properly, but trumps side is by no means sparkling clean.
A trulyindependent political corruption commission with teeth would be a great start. Unfortunately murica is soooo partisan now that it would be impossible to create a truly impartial independent watchdog

>not showing him that he is wrong...for some reason

YEET

>damn he is right

>personal opinions are facts

He’s not wrong though

>apparently

Attached: 24EED441-30D8-4D11-9ADF-ADBA5E3C44B6.jpg (718x411, 91K)

aww, now it's fair

That's super sad

>Yet another non answer

Attached: buttered_toast.gif (550x400, 188K)

>He didn’t voluntarily clean out his own swamp

That's the irony of it all.

But yes, a lack of non-partisan parties and oversight is dooming the USA.

"confirmation bias"

Spouts Kremlin talking points, so he must be an actor inside the US administration, controlling everything.

Do yourself a favour and google the symptoms of TBI, see if anything sounds familliar.

Just sayin.....

Attached: BDDB211E-CF55-464D-96F5-7C1628CE824A.jpg (960x960, 63K)

>facts

I ain’t no welfare queen you cunt

Attached: E7B54549-85C1-4EBD-9761-86C062138D95.jpg (960x814, 112K)

holds the record for executive orders too

can't impeach what you don't see

>can't even answer a simple question

Attached: IMG_20190419_212526_182.jpg (117x155, 5K)

Mods are trump fans lel

"Hamberders"

Attached: hamberders 2.png (2000x1600, 1.67M)

what could the reason be?

>internet charts are cereal business

He did answer your question.
You asked about some stat and whether dems believed in using them, user replied he is not a dem so how would he know (among other things including a bunch of bullshit about Jews running the world or something)
Just because the answer provided was not to your liking does not mean it’s not an answer.
You need to bone up on your reading comprehension sonny.

AHHHHHH... hydrocephalus, not TBI, my bad.

>let me just tell you what reality is, it is a talent all liberals possess
>all this work to avoid being wrong

Not saying he didn’t deserve it. Just saying he was smarter than this idiot we got now.

You may be the product of incest, talk to your parents.

Op even op

>just wasting casserole here
>could be making a casserole here

go make an casserole and learn a instrument out of it and make a pie out of it and make a casserole out of it and make otherwise learn your own casseroless and make a pie out of it or an unstrument out of faggot

Attached: tumblr_owl3wfNXpb1tlu3zmo2_500.png (500x530, 196K)

>literally a job

Weak b8 m8

totes agree, but smarter isn't always better

>things I disagree with are bait or you're retarded
I have never seen this type of response before!

Attached: rr-tweet.png (884x534, 148K)

Wait is this a bot? Is this why Is making fun of it?

That original response seemed like a generated reply.

Shit son, you got me, I ran out of ways to imply that you have a serious problem with your mental state and perception of reality.

Except that's not at all what happened. I asked a specific question regarding your (and his) opinion on a well known statistic. So far nobody had been able to answer. In fact, the two people that replied have gone so far out of their way in order to not answer that this may as well be a ylyl thread

It's actually a lot of fun

Attached: 1567555890093.jpg (440x392, 31K)