Does Cred Forums have any "real" ghost stories...

Does Cred Forums have any "real" ghost stories? I personally don't believe in ghosts but I've heard some pretty compelling stories.

Attached: Boo.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

I have a lot of them. They're pretty long though so I'll need a moment to try and shorten them

I saw a blue humanoid as a kid scary shiiii

>have best friend who's house is heavily haunted.
>seriously. These ghosts dont give a fuck if its light or day or how many people are around
>grew up with this friend so we are used to the spooky shit
>learn that when spooky shit happens it's best to ignore since paying attention seems to make it act out more
> about 8 years ago me, best friend, and friend I've introduced a while back are all laying on my friends bed.
> weve warned her before that spooky shit happens and to just ignore it
> she thinks we are joking or being dramatic
> shes laying on her stomach ( we all were)
> didnt hear a thing but she springs up and scares the shit out of us and she yells "who slapped my ass??"
>we tell her we werent even near her to do that.
>shes angry and staring at us and we just sort of tell her that it might be something she wants to ignore (my friend and I are too terrified to even mention what we think it obviously was)
>she gets angry and walks out yelling at these damn ghosts to show themselves and shes challenging them
> we are shitting ourselves and yelling to her to stop saying that shit.
>suddenly my hair is yanked and my neck snaps back
>my friend isnt close enough to grab my hair but he saw it and is almost In tears
> we get out of bed and haul ass passed my friend who's still yelling and leave her ass in the house
> stayed outside for a good hour without shoes after that

I work late at night, and usually get home around 3am. I live in the country side but not out in buttfuck nowhere. On my way home I had to go on a 5 mile road to my house this trees on both sides with THICC bush about 2ft from the road. I’d see figures of people, more or less dark masses looking like people standing in between the trees. Would freak me the fuck out just about everynight. I remember one night that scared the shit out of me. I’m a volunteer FF/Medic and on my day off we got a tone for a patient with trouble breathing. I hopped in my truck and was driving lights and siren down this road at about 60-70mph. I didn’t see any “people” I never really do when im focusing on driving. I turned to key up my radio and when I look up a black mass of a “person” was in the road.
ShittingMyPants.jpg
I tried to stop, but whatever it was I drove through it. I stopped and got out with my phone flashlight and could find nothing. I never told the guys about. Idk those guys are ruthless.
Anyway pic sort of related.

Attached: 798CD209-38C3-4B5A-9720-C4EB75F4DD78.jpg (736x460, 60K)

Same user as >hanging with same friend
>hes moved out of the house now but says hes convinced that these things have followed him
>dont really see any activity in his new place for a while really
>one night me, him and the same friend from before are getting ready to go out to a bar. Me and that friend are ready while we wait in my best friends living room for him to get ready
>theres a screen door and wooden door, wooden door is open to let air in. Its pitch black outside
>friend and I are chatting when we hear a thunderous roar come from the screen door along with what sounds like scratches on the cement with it
>best way to describe it is the sound of some sort of demonic lion. It RATTLED the room
> we freeze and stare at the door and eachother
>after what feels like forever I get the courage to crawl to the door and shut it ( i was laying on the floor on my belly)
>friend comes out asking why we are acting weird
>ask him if he heard the fucking roar
>he didnt hear anything somehow

I have no idea what could have made such a noise.
It definitly was no dog and their wouldnt be any sort of wildlife like that in our part of the city

And from what I’m told is that there is a old NHBP burial ground not far from there. I think like a quarter mile.

OP here, i guess i'll share my experiences.

It wasn't really a "ghost" per se, but when I was a child when I would watch TV, I would sometimes see a woman in her mid-late 20s crying for about a 10th of a second in between commercials. I asked my mother about it and she had no idea what the fuck I was talking about.

Another time isn't really my account, but my mothers. I was pretty young and We were walking around a city capital in the middle of the day when we were the only ones there and we went in one of the rooms that had a lot of folding movie theater style chairs. She sat down in one of them and apparently I asked her "who is that sitting beside you" and no one was there.

I don't really believe any of them as actual proof because I was just an idiot kid, but they're pretty interesting regardless.

bump

I got more if you’re interested

yes absolutely, as much as you want

Just one, my friend died and i went to a bar, to bury sorrow in booze, I swear I saw my friend in there, the fucker just came up to me and said cheers while sipping margarita

Fuck I wish that would happen to me. Have had several friends who have died and I only got to talk to one while I was dreaming. Gives me hope to see them once again but probably won’t happen

It was weird and pretty quick and after saying cheers, he just disappeared, while I was arguing with myself if I am seeing stuff or reality, he was just gone

Yeah, most of these stories seem to come from idiot kids though.. I'm one of them, but I find it hard to believe, even if I experienced it myself:

>cousin over for sleepover
>"midnight" snack was always a thing at my place, though we go around 3am, sneaky ninja LARP
>go get some food and go up to bed
>stairs wound to a landing then another 3 step to enter bedroom corridor that slightly turned to the right
>approaching elbow turn
>2figures are standing end of hallway
>male and female, seemingly dressed for a wedding and walking arms linked
>we are terrified into corner of corridor elbow
>they walk past us with a floating grace, don't turn, but look at us as they pass with only their eyes, kind of an imprisoned in own body/"help me" look with a touch of distance enough to add dread
>I make up names for them and say something like, "that's just ... and ..." In a form of shocked denial, playing it like this is a common occurance and an obvious reality
>laying in bed we here some commotion in the kitchen and then a loud smash
>next morning
>awoken by mom yelling at me
>all the dishes were smashed on the floor

There were other things, ouija board and stuff.. but never something where I saw an entity like that

You should probably go to /x/ tbh
Even if it's BS at least it's some what believable BS

doesn't even look like they talk about anything having to do with actual paranormal things. Just a bunch of weirdo shit.

Don’t go there user, they don’t have the superior trap breads

>growing up my mom is always telling me she keeps seeing a ghost at our house
>chalk it up to her being crazy
>about 5 years later parents go out of town so its party time
>next morning I wake up kicked everyone out and pass out on the couch
>I then get woken up to someone calling my name
>instantly angry thinking it was someone i didnt kick out i set up to tell them to get out
>but instead it was a woman dressed in a Victorian style dress walking across my living room
>wtf.exe
>cant believe what I'm seeing rub my eyes
>shes still there I'm frozen at this point because my moms not crazy like I thought
>lady disappears I tell no one
>Week later my gf is asleep next to me in bed
>Its about 3 o'clock and I cant sleep so I'm patrolling Cred Forums
>suddenly my girl starts screaming who the fuck is that?
>apparently I'm not a bad mofo because I'm now fucking terrified and shes pointing to the door screaming shes right there shes right there
>eyes finally adjust to the dark theres nothing there
>next morning she asks me if I saw the lady in the dress... I said nope and we moved out shortly after that

2spoopys4me

Yeah never going on there again, just saw an astrology thread