My idiot savant brother reckons that the leftist media will do anything and everything to ensure Trump wins the next...

My idiot savant brother reckons that the leftist media will do anything and everything to ensure Trump wins the next election, because the amount of ratings his antics brings generates them more advertising or some bullshit like that.
Is my brother just an idiot? Or crazy like a fox?
Also doesn't it look like Trump's giving Jared a handy?

Attached: Jared-Kushner-and-Donald-Trump-1692915.jpg (590x350, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinweek.com/ancient-coins/ancient-spartan-coins/
ahistoryofgreece.com/biography/lycurgus.htm
xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, it kind of makes sense. Somebody within the leftist media had to have figured out within the last 4 years that all of their screeching and dilating is only hurting the dems and incidentally making Trump look good.
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't some 4d chess

Attached: building-7-collapse.gif (260x173, 784K)

It's what happened last election. People hate being told what the "right thing to do" is. Especially by the disconnected.

Hallmark Channel is getting higher ratings than CNN lately. No meme.

hes basically right but its not advertising ratings its unironic transgenerational genetic decline mental retardation

based

He is pretty much correct. Crazy like a fox.

isn’t he paying Ukraine like 400 million to arrest his competition?
he probably has bdsm piss threesomes with him and ivanka

So you reckon it is possible that the lefts are getting intentionally outraged by the leftist media to make a fast buck? That's fucking hilarious!
I don't get it... what does it being separately detonated have to do with this. Fuck off make your own thread.
You got receipts boy? I don't like when my brother's right, so I want to wave it in his face.
>unironic transgenerational genetic decline mental retardation
Explain? How is it not about money?
damn. I don't like it when he's right.
Stay on topic brainlet, we're talking about the media making money over the left outrage by playing to their biases or something like that.

The left is certainly acting like they want Trump to win, but they may just be stupid. It's hard to tell anymore.

>>unironic transgenerational genetic decline mental retardation
>Explain? How is it not about money?
its illuminati shit but:

coinweek.com/ancient-coins/ancient-spartan-coins/
ahistoryofgreece.com/biography/lycurgus.htm
xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html

Oh fuck off, stay on topic.

Look at the candidates running this time. We know Michael would run if Barack believed it would win.

>819879609
>

Attached: receipts.png (564x365, 26K)

money masters 1996
rothbard agd pdf

Thank you.
MSNBC is still up there though, so I'm not sure if that's a problem specific to CNN or has MSNBC been sliding too?

>B-but muh mainstream media

Imagine being so retarded that you think the media is "leftist". Your brother is a fucking idiot.

Well, all the shit flung at him got him elected before, it will likely do so again.
Even in the netherlands most media claims "muh orange man the big dumb dumb", despite when I talk to some friends that moved to the USA ( legally I might add ), the situation has only improved.

What the fuck is on HGTV that's so good?

I think you're missing the point, does the media want Trump to remain in power even as they fuck with him in their coverage because it makes them more advertising money?

But do they say the "orange man bad" stuff because they know that it makes more money than a more normie President would who doesn't generate as many headlines?

So I just messaged my brother and he wrote back a lot of shit but here's the parts I understand
>I would even make the argument that progressive media outlets are actually ideologically agnostic, but prey in a predatory fashion on the outrage of progressive voters to generate more ratings/clicks and by extension more advertising reve
>h and don't let anyone tell you that there aren't Progressive Media outlets, people like to hear their own opinions repeated back to them. Conservatives are the same, Libertarians, Fundamental Muslims. Everyone. Trump is pretty much clickbait to Progressive Media outlets, he says things that are such anathema and so absolutley hyperbolic to your average Progressive leaning voter that they can't help but click on that headline, watch that news story. That translates into ratings which means they can charge more for advertising on their TV channel, on their website, their paid promotional partnerships whatever.
>On the same note, the joint spending power of Bloomberg and Trump would make them salivate like Pavel's Dogs
Pretty sure he means Pavlov's Dogs.
Thoughts?

Attached: 1449305118243.jpg (330x495, 129K)

More
>What I'm saying is that Trump's ability to court controversy which generates attention is essential to his winning strategy. Trump and the Progressive Media have a unspoken symbiotic relationship, Trump outrages progressive circles which gets him negative coverage in the media that is targeted for progressive audiences. That generates Trump more attention, and since any publicity is good publicity, improves his chances of reelection. Meanwhile, the media companies get more ratings which means they can charge a premium for advertising. Even though ironically, they're giving Trump free advertising.
How the fuck does the left hating trump help him get elected, I don't get this bad publicity is good publicity shit.

Attached: 1580598700772.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

>My idiot savant brother reckons that the leftist media will do anything and everything to ensure Trump wins the next election, because the amount of ratings his antics brings generates them more advertising or some bullshit like that.
>Is my brother just an idiot? Or crazy like a fox?

Idiot, no, but definitely misinformed. I get the idea of what he's trying to say but the way he's describing is pretty retarded. Yes, on left wing media they do generate a lot of revenue from reporting on him but the same goes the other way
>inb4 hur dur centrist
but any news media outlet reporting on trump, regardless of political alignment they'll still generate a shit ton of revenue because he's probably more well know than jesus, mickey mouse or the pope at this point.
>Also doesn't it look like Trump's giving Jared a handy?
Well I can clearly see his hand on the table but his facial reaction does make it look like he wants to give him a cornhole surprise
>How the fuck does the left hating trump help him get elected
It's most likely their attention is to degrade trump to push people away from him but by giving him attention they're still promoting him. So they're like "wait, if he gets in for another 4 years, we can make even more money" so again your brother has a decent idea he just fucking idiot who can't convey his ideas properly
>I don't get this bad publicity is good publicity shit.
How is this hard get? This has happen time and time before with celebrities, movies, music, events and political figures.

Attached: wreckit.jpg (750x732, 54K)

>What the fuck is on HGTV that's so good?
Not being told everything you believe is wrong, that everything you've achieved is pointless, that everything you have should bring you shame, and that you are essentially evil.

Save that shit for church.

bump