Hey Cred Forums, the girl I was dating dumped me for speculation of me flirting with other girls...

hey Cred Forums, the girl I was dating dumped me for speculation of me flirting with other girls. One of her ex-friends told me she was never loyal from the start. She would flirt with other guys at her church and all around just be a thot. Not even a week into the break-up, She started dating her best friend. I have her number for yall to spam txt and ask her "why did you lie to him?" and any other shit yall can come up with.

Attached: cdd9e3e2d52aaf6715475483f8d91ba2.jpg (2400x2400, 495K)

nypa
sage

just asking for a favor

Attached: 1560255338858.jpg (500x406, 46K)

Fight your own battles, fag.

very motivational, thank u

Sound like BPD so just take it as a gift bro.

Pics??

yall are right what was I thinking.

i have 2000+ pics of her

chase no hoe brother and also give me the number so I can spam her and send and anonymous bomb threat using her number

Post some??

women want a double standard, so they can act like children. They don't want to be responsible, but they will try to control you. dump any irresponsible women. lets let natural selection and eugenics takeover. men can take back control of society

So, post them. Along with the phone number. Never know what can happen on Cred Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_20191101-220442_Snapchat.jpg (1077x2068, 224K)

The fact that this is your reaction is exactly why she dumped you. You're a fucking insecure loser and she could smell it a mile away.

Post the number already you dumb fuck

k

she just changed it. I called it on my second phone and some old lady picked up

Post her face and number it gtfo

Who gives a fuck. Post the nudes and make sure her face is in them

I agree with everything u just said