Well?

Well?

Attached: index.jpg (255x198, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2020/01/where-exactly-did-the-famous-six-million-jews-were-murdered-holocaust-statistic-come-from-guess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah

yes op, six million died.

6 million exactly? Probably not. Could be more, could be less. All the numbers are estimates.

Did a BUNCH of people die, including Jews, Gypsies, Fags, Russians, Poles, etc?

Yes.

Pretty much this. Plus, it's becoming more and more past history, so the best we can do is just learn from it and move forward with that knowledge, letting it guide our actions and being aware of things.

No and it isn't anti semetic to say no
Also human caused climate change is fake news, propagated my morons who don't understand basic math

i wish they all died now

Attached: 1580726963525.jpg (625x599, 73K)

yes a lot of people die in wars

i wonder how many isis have killed, or how many usa have killed in the last 6 years

who cares?

/thread

Attached: hiphophitler.jpg (306x306, 24K)

They say specifically about 6 million jews died. They make it all about how the Jews were sent to death camps and tortured, never about anyone else that was "killed" by the Nazi party. Most confirmed deaths are from starvation and louse born diseases, the "gas" supposedly used to kill the Jews was a pesticide meat for the lice, this is also why you see the Jews in these "death camps" have all their hair shaved off. Read all of Anne Frank's diary and you see some real strange things about these "death camps". Why would they transfer them to different camps if they were sent there to be killed? Why would a camp meant for the systematic murder of people have a medical facility to take care of said people? In reality, the allies cut off supplies like cowards to these "death camps" and Nazi Germany doing what everyone would do and fed their army instead of their prisoners. From what I've seen, Nazi Germany was deporting the Jews instead of murdering them.

No, you holocaust denier. 666 million died.

Pesticide meant*

If you read the OP post carefully you'll notice he never denied anything

"In addition, Irving relates, officials of “several powerful Jewish organizations” intervened in the Nuremberg process. A few days before leaving for London in June 1945, Robert Jackson met in New York with Judge Nathan Perlman, Dr. Jacob Robinson, and Dr. Alexander Kohanski…It was at this meeting that Robinson…told Jackson that six million Jews had been lost during the war, and that he had arrived at this figure “by extrapolation” (i.e., by a guess based on a trend). As Irving tartly comments, “in other words his figure was somewhere between a hopeful estimate and an educated guess.” (In other words, he just pulled the figure out of his ass based on previous “six million Jews” bullshit from 1919. Lies such as this one are completely consistent with Jewish history)."

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2020/01/where-exactly-did-the-famous-six-million-jews-were-murdered-holocaust-statistic-come-from-guess/

That nigga is up to something...

Given that before they were forced to ghettos, they held relatively respected and financially well off positions in society, it is unlikely they had lice in the first place.

Why is it always about the jews that died? Millions of other people got killed as well. I doubt the number six million.. Why would the Germans keep records and put numbered tattoos on them if they were just going to kill them all anyway? They can take their 80 year long pity party and Fuck off, At least the Soviets had the Fucking Balls to fight back and we're suppose to always feel sorry for the jews. Fuck them.

That's all this has been about. A pity party for the greedy scumbags that now control America.

how can six million heave dead if there's only one million people on the planet

If 6 million did die, then the Jews can fuck like there's no tomorrow because their population went up right after the war compared to what it was before the end of the war.

Attached: 75353ff1c6734573b363ccdaa1c163a5.jpg (680x680, 112K)

Attached: 1565641425428.png (1196x1035, 1.7M)

I never thought I'd say this to anyone but, your too stupid to be on Cred Forums,

6 million exactly. Probably not a truely massive number that historians will probably never quite be able to pin down. Yes

also, towards the end of WW2 a typhus epidemic raged across europe. but I guess typhus doesn't fit some narratives

you're stupid as all fuck and have no clue what a rate is.

Attached: 4484553121.gif (200x200, 981K)

kaboom

Not poster, but enlightn me whats wrong with this pic?

nice digits

6 million died and it would have been another 6 million that died if 6 million jews suddenly didn't magically show up because jewishness is as easy as saying you are jewish.

those aren't rates. they're raw numbers.....and there's 15 years between those two cross sections. if you can't understand how it could be incredibly misleading then you need to go back to 6th grade. if you don't know what a rate is, you should probably give up on life? idk

Witness quads of based truth

Attached: 1578443023392.jpg (1880x2880, 1.18M)

That's an interesting thought. Why not just convert to Christianity & wait until you could get the fuck outta there? Would the rest of the Jews not let you "back in" their little fantasy football of souls league?

roughly that number yes.

Attached: guys.jpg (799x998, 129K)

Almost as if....... jews are 5% higher IQ than the national average and performance and show business are built into their culture?

Yeah? So what?

whatever number it was, it wasnt enough

I think the numbers may be a little trumped up, but it's the same as with the Vietnam War, where a body part counted as an entire person when they were tolling deaths. So 6 million was probably closer to 4.5 million which is still awful and should by no means be trivialized. Holocaust deniers are like flat-earthers, you just tolerate their stupidity because they are mentally deficient.

>they're raw numbers
Right
>and there's 15 years between those two cross sections
Right again and the alleged "holocaust" happened from we'll say 1939-1945. So you want us to believe the jews reproduced the magic six million plus 438,279 in three years, 1945-1948? Riiight.

Yeah, probably. Who gives a fuck, anyway.

Wish they'd just shut up about it cause humans HAVEN'T learned shit... Everything the Nazis were doing is still being done all over the planet by just about every country's govt against their own people...
No lesson learned.

Anybody that's still thinking this is a fucking retard

Yikes, better reword this moron.
According to your holocaust denial theory, the Soviets are the ones who are apparently helping the jews, by planting concentration camps in Soviet freed nations, remember?
Unless, for some reason, your theory doesn't hold up?

The irony is palpable.
That was clearly satire.

Six million is the total number including communists, political prisoners, gypsies, etc... Jews hogged the number for themselves.

You're the type of person that thinks you would fall for 4 seconds from a 40 meter height.

11mil is the total number
6 is jews
if you include russians it goes up to 18.

Incorrect.
75 million is the raw number, including all nationalities, due to the war.
6 million is SOLELY the jews.
5 million is solely the poles.
Another 8 million died due to disease in the soviet union, followed by 26 million soviet soldier deaths.

Arthur is a Jew lol
He lives in Sweden

The Krauts didn't give a shit what religion they were, if they had Jewish parents/grandparents, they're Jews.

We should dig them all up and do a census. Only way to be sure

Jewish gaslighting

furnaces dont leave much

Attached: 1579377398005.jpg (473x700, 99K)

Yep. My grandparents were there

It was more like 11 million

300,000+ with physical disabilities like Muscular Dystrophy or Cerebral Palsy. Useless eaters, unfit to live in the glorious Reich.

Attached: Disabled are a waste of food.jpg (677x865, 69K)

>claim without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
I'm the king of France, ofcourse I'm gaslighting for the Jews.

The six million number got lowered over the years. I think the official number is now something like 4 mil

Sounds like they had the right idea

Correct. I'm glad you researched man. You a true brother to the reich.

You gotta reset the population sometimes.

ANYONE who laughs out loud at this pic of Warwick davis is a very bad person

Attached: 1568654445503.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

I was being sarcastic you genocidal twit. I'm disabled you fuck.

I certainly hope so
Based Nazis

Whether it is 5 or 10 million is kinda irrelevant

You think they would have stopped at the Jews ? chubby virgin gamers were defiantly on the list as well

Attached: 1541893729722.png (580x870, 705K)

Enough of them died to make it a horrific act of racism. Genocide cannot be justified by numeric inaccuracy, so dont even bother. WW2 cost tens of millions of lives over a sibgle person's agenda and beleifs.

Btw, why dont you doubt the numbers of casualties in hiroshima and nagasaki?
Do you find it more reasonable than death camps? That a single bomb can kill 75,000 people and incinerate a whole town instantly?

Attached: hardno.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

it was closer to 12 million really so yeah six million inclusive.

was actually more like 11 if you include the non-jews

Nah you cant really blame Adolf for the Germans being pure evil

Attached: 1542486048964.jpg (934x960, 156K)

Attached: 1557514758661.jpg (600x455, 25K)

Real question is, was it good enough?
Do you want to know more?

Kills lots of communist chinks, nobody gives a shit
Kills lots of non comrade ruski, meh
Kills barely the jew, the world goes nut.

Attached: hilterdidnothingwrong.jpg (496x1000, 147K)

Almost makes you think someone sets the agenda

Attached: 1577039829050.jpg (620x559, 57K)