Be Greta Thunberg

>Be Greta Thunberg
>16
>Manage to TRIGGER millions of boomers and white trash incels
>Becomes TIMES Person of the Year 2019

You've got 5 seconds, 5 fucking seconds to tell me one single thing you've done in your entire life that's even 1/10th of 1% as ACCOMPLISHING as her on any given day.

>Protip: you indisputably can't

P.S. Queen of Cred Forums

God I love her

Attached: Goddess.png (1006x1189, 1004K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2019/dec/06/greta-thunberg-says-school-strikes-have-achieved-nothing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you so retarded

Attached: 1577238641712.jpg (890x892, 119K)

why are you referring as if she isn't white herself

I scratched my ball this morning.
It was very satisfying.

Attached: 1579944302740.jpg (500x567, 73K)

Who is that?

>ecosystems are collapsing
>people are dying
When I was 16 I cut a little girl out of a flipped over car who was stuck upside down while the dad crawled out profusely bleeding.
As always, OP is a faggot

>Becomes TIMES Person of the Year 2019
So did Hitler in 1939

Attached: 1579993954641.jpg (627x782, 121K)

>be Greta Thunberg
>make millions repeating the same bullshit Al Gore said, but be successful because you're a tard kid
>make even more by securing the rights for "Fridays for Future"
>laugh your ass off because you thought you were the retarded one

I was born a male

kek

1. I was already Times "person of the year" in 2006. Look it up.
2. Even Greta has said she's accomplished nothing with all her bullshit.
theguardian.com/environment/2019/dec/06/greta-thunberg-says-school-strikes-have-achieved-nothing

>TRIGGER millions of boomers and white trash incels

Attached: 1564547728531.jpg (460x638, 95K)

actually she has not accomplished anything at all
except for surviving fetal alcohol syndrome

she didnt do anything except retard out at world leaders because her parents filled her with dread. Nothing has changed.

I AM NOT TRIGGERED¬!!

imagine being an incredibly rich white girl who never struggled a day in her life, who uses bullshit melodrama and emotional manipulation in order to push her rich parents' agenda. oh god! what a fucking goddess am i right?

Attached: 1580390650988.gif (350x267, 256K)

shut up faggot

You do know she’s fake, right? Her parents signed he up with media managers and climate activists shit since she was 13.

She’s a a literal puppet they use as a mouthpiece. The facebook glitch exposed that more so, she literally doesnt do any or her posts, her dad and a climate activists are the ones posting for her.

If you fall for her schtick, you’re a literally NPC high on the kool-aid.

stop feeding the trolls.

No?

>If you fall for her schtick, you’re a literally NPC high on the kool-aid.

If you fall for this bait, you're a literal clinically defined retard

Finishing school not like the Greta whore

What did she accomplished? Just crying in a camera won't save the climate

Attached: IMG-20200201-WA0001.jpg (720x698, 63K)

Cut and planted more trees than she'll ever save in her lifetime.

Introduced actual environmental protection legislation within the EU; Most of the incentives for renewable energy.

just tell me what she's done ? retweets and beeing puppeted by pressure groups using her storry... hasn't come with a plan hasn't come with proposal ... nothing !!! she's just agains all because " you ruined my childhood" LOL

>tell me one single thing you've done in your entire life that's even 1/10th of 1% as ACCOMPLISHING as her on any given day
I wasn't born retarded

This
>Finishing school
Even more this

Can somebody fill me in what exactly she's accomplished? To the best of my knowledge crying and ranting aren't considered accomplishments.

>Who
Greta Ivannadick

>5 seconds, 5 fucking seconds

Chill your hype, Adolf Hitler was Times Person of the year in the 1938. So, if they follow form, she will be the reason the world ends.

OP is a middle schooler. Confirmed

Attached: 1580757663848.jpg (555x1024, 78K)

Do you guys think she's on the market? I'm 16

Lest we forget, he was awarded the Nobel peace prize. So she could do better than 'Perso of the year'.

Imagine what her throat would feel like wrapped around your cock.

You must be 18 to be on this site.
She didn't got Nobel prize yet.

Attached: Greta09.png (574x671, 71K)

But since you asked, at least I don't have my opinions given to me by my parent that I later have to read out of a script to 10 million other retards like myself

Attached: 1580239204817.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>be Greta Thunberg
>be poppet for corp
>read scripts and practice in front of mirror to delcare speech about how much everyone ruin my childhood

Haven't said she did.

Attached: 1576203798333m.jpg (602x1024, 78K)

I looked at my shit after pooping. Your turn

>ACCOMPLISHING

Yeah, repeating what my parents tell me is soooo difficult. Fuck off with these low effort threads.

Not be retarded

You NEED to stop spamming this thread you fucking piece of garbage loner low IQ outcast.

saved a couple of lives,
picked up someone elses litter
blew my nose

kek

>reported

please stop answering this spambot shit

The issue that I have with her is that countless, a fuck ton, an unfathomable amount of people have been saying the same thing she's been saying. But because she's a young "cute" girl they use her as a poster child. They prop her up as if it were an answer. Sure keep saying what countless have said before. Big fucking deal.

Attached: FB_IMG_1580765072838.jpg (720x883, 56K)

I took a shit today, and I am educated. I beat her accomplishments 2-0

Attached: a742bd83f60d7a53ecff1d53aa826daf2634b3a3b9943e5a027b692ffb0592c3.jpg (480x415, 63K)