Does anyone have the source of this webm? Tried bestgore with no luck and I want to hear the sounds she makes

Does anyone have the source of this webm? Tried bestgore with no luck and I want to hear the sounds she makes.

Attached: Coronawaifu_1.webm (220x400, 1.1M)

Imagine your last moments on this planet with your vision fading all you can see is some dude filiming you

Poor sweetheart

bump

3 guys 1 hammer is better.

You couldn't find it on bestgore because its fake.

did your parents not love you enough user

or maybe they loved you too much? do you want to talk about it?

I know. that's this this one I dont like.

Yeah it really looks fake

You're an idiot. There is no source. It's fake dude. I've seen real motorcycle accidents, you'd get torn to pieces. And blood isn't that color. Move along please

this was filmed in Wuhan province 2 days ago.
CoronaVirus stage 4. God help us all.

I'd still marry her tbh

I suck BBC daily and I confirm its fake.

Damn she looks 13

Blood is definitely that color when it comes straight out of your lungs.

TheNYC or Katoic

.com

kaotic not Katoic

her blood was highly oxigenated. She's bleeding a lot internaly. Poor girl will hardly survive for another 5 minutes.

BIG BLACK COCK INVASION!

Attached: 1446623304416-0.jpg (500x667, 83K)

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-03 Graphic Videos - Uncensored reality documented by you .png (1693x1015, 1.37M)

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-03 theYNC com Daily Media, Humor, Shocking, News Videos.jpg (1705x1345, 830K)

are you the same edgy gorefag that wanted to find kobe's crash pics because you wanted to see heads chopped off by helicopter blade or something equally stupid. Nothing against gore, just edgy fucks like you make me hate like looking at it

Seriously. What a waste.

This is so sad, I can't find a gf and girls like this dying on this street. this video just ruined my day fml

theync com /woman-in-her-last-moments-of-life.htm

Arguments back and forth about it bring fake. If it was fake for movie why would it go so long without anything else going on? If it was fake for a stunt to see people's reactions isn't that disturbing enough?

Thanks. And damn those comments there are edgy, and to think they closed liveleak comments for less than that.
Maybe because only retards claim is fake.

Go and kill yourself, faggot. I'm not gonna watch your vĂ­deo XD.