I don’t want this on my phone anymore but before I delete it I thought someone here might like it

I don’t want this on my phone anymore but before I delete it I thought someone here might like it

I had a breakdown this weekend

I’m pretty certain I have severe BPD. My emotions are all over the place. I still feel like I might do it by the end of the week if things don’t get better.

If anyone wants to talk about their problems plz share, I need to know I’m not alone. I feel like I’m going crazy. I’ve never drawn so much blood or felt so defeated in my life

Attached: 9778D0DD-9BC4-4F3D-947E-08660C33B7CA.jpg (640x480, 97K)

What a faggot

Hey pal, reach out to someone, get some help. There are lots of others with similar problems.

Very nice, have anymore to share?

i just want to say that u failed cutting in that way, noob suicide

haha nice one. fucking hilarious.

Attached: F46E465B-CE64-4D96-BD1E-172775C3B6F8.jpg (640x480, 60K)

you either planned to take a picture of this or went looking around for your phone camera after you cut yourself

>I'm pretty certain I have severe BPD
You didn't learn this cutting behavior on your own - you picked it up from someone else. You're impressionable and retarded

i was told it gets better. sometimes it doesn't

Pussy, I don't use razors
I beat myself with my bare fists in pure rage, punching my head until I black out every week, then I punch my already broken computer while cursing god and his faggy semi-existence.

I know. Someone showed up. I always hope I do succeed in the moment and I’m glad I didn’t yet. But I know when I need to I’ll eventually do it

Checked and rekt

Thanks for posting

Big pussy. The world is really better off with you. And don't be such an attention whore with these tiny droplets of blood you squeezed out, just swallow hands full of prescription painkillers you loser.

masterbait but dont finish for a few days to balance out

Is OP hot?

Is that the deepest you can cut? Lol, what a worthless faggot you are OP, I understand you don't want the image saved

Wtf is bpd?

Finish the job, asshole!

At least it's not being Arthur in Sweden...

I want to lick your blood so bad

bipolar disorder

Nope borderline personality

Bipolar Disorder

Borderline personality disorder

bpd is quite difficult to diagnose, and self diagnosing isn't a particularly productive thing to do, get help

Look in all the cabinets and take all the pills out and swallow them already. Wtf are you waiting for?

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (429x461, 455K)

If you're gonna die, at least give me all your money you dumb bitch

Hey. Can you tell me more about how and what you felt when you had your breakdown? I suspect my hf has bpd - I want to understand her better.
I can share few stories if asked

Black pussy destroyer, op slays nigger puss.

Take out all the pills and post a picture.

I have mild aspergers and struggle to hold a job. I have really bad anxiety/irritability. Whenever someone has a problem with me I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack, but I rarely do, so no chance of neetbux. People who don't know me probably just assume I'm overly emotional and selfish and they don't like me. I try to make everyone like me because I'm so insecure about how I am. I hate being angry but so many little things people do bother me to the point I want to scream and cry

Attached: 1315615342002.jpg (676x673, 59K)

Funny how it's always something they don't want to talk about it.. but act like they are war hidden war wounds, but show them off every chance they get

I lost everything at once including all my money when stuck over seas, had no one to turn to so I crushed a 40oz of vodka and a pack of smoked in like less than an hour, took a knife to my palm and cut it open around 3 times.. it felt good, remembering I still feel something and also a practice of self-pity

My point is these scars are always for aesthetic, where I made sure my deep af thin deep slices were taken care of and are basically invisible to date

tl;dr: another borderline personality looking for another avenue of attention

Thanks for the explanations. And thanks for making clear that op is a fag

retard

Sounds like you're even to stupid to kill yourself.

Based on the color and quantity of that blood; you didn't go nearly deep enough. Going "Across the street," as they say you'd have to cut through the flexor tendons before you even reached an artery.

Attached: Human-wrist-cross-section-5.png (753x502, 177K)

I remember stepping on a razor blade, it cut so fucking deep and so easily. It was at night so I couldn't be bothered to go to get it stiched or something, I thought I was gonna bled to death in my sleep.

Don't know how people do this to themselves.

Also a dear friend of mine just practically stopped talking to me and it hurts, it hurts a lot. I don't believe in god or destiny but people I haven't seen in years started popping on my front door and it really helped, after seeing this one female room mate of mine I felt like eating something after days of not being bothered to, I got really hungry. I don't have social media so I'm not whining and making people reach out to me or anything, its kinda weird in a way.

Hope it gets better for both of us OP.

Can you make a picture of all the pills you have at your place?

I know what you're going trough. Today i got my seams pulled. About 10 days ago i've cutted too deep and hit a vein. Not for suicide. More like too see how much i can take. To distract myself from my feelings and misery and feel more relaxed for a few days. It happens often in the last Month. Beeing dragged around from absolute manic state to deepest bottom of depression is fucking hard. Do it like me. If there is someone who you really love and this person loves you back. Then stay allive until they go first. No matter how long it takes. Maybe you'll find your will to live untill then. If you are alone in this world, struggling with your mental problems. Then there is nothing for to stay here. The void is waiting and the void is patient.

It’s nice you want to understand her brain. The reason I’m in this breakdown is because my bf doesn’t listen, no matter how much I explain my anxiety, and this is something I just figured out about myself, it all makes perfect sense. And if she does have it, you understanding it will make her life a million times better.
There is too much to explain but search up “dating someone with borderline personality distorder” it will sum it up mostly to a T.
If she starts worrying or constantly question you about things, it’s not because she doesn’t trust you, it’s because she’s deathly afraid of being hurt . she may trust you, but her brain doesn’t, she was probably abused and has trust issues. Even if she asks you something 100 times it may get frustrating and annoying, and it may seem like she’s accusing you of something, but she’s not, she’s just gaining reassurance. She will need it A LOT, no matter how faithful you are. As long as you try your best not to argue, and try not to yell at her. She’s just worried. It’s the worst feeling ever.
I don’t know if I’m in the right mindset to give you a proper answer I don’t even know if that made sense. But search up how to date someone with it, it’s helpful for both ends.

Attached: CBB461D8-9A62-404A-A1B9-CEA916932E95.jpg (750x1334, 172K)

you have one chance at life. don't waste it

Maybe share some stories or experiences that make you believe she has BPD, I can probably give you a better answer

I was gonna do that earlier but I’m only here to find someone to talk to. Even tho everyone’s calling me a Fagot and telling me to do it, it’s okay. I expected that. I just needed to take my mind off things and it’s already helped.
There’s a reason I come here.

Do you guys just cut relationships suddenly?

Your BF doesn't listen to you because your weird, ugly, fat and nobody likes you. He just fakes to care about you so he doesn't have to have sex with his hand. He likes his dog ten times more then you. You're just better then nothing for him.

That’s how I feel. I have never been diagnosed with anything aside from depression and anxiety. But I took evaluations and the borderline personality is a possibility.
I do understand exactly how you feel and you’re not alone. It really fucking sucks.
That’s why I come here. We’re all assholes, we can all say whatever we want. And I know we’re all kind of fucked up here. So I won’t take it personally when someone’s being a cunt lol. In real life I wouldn’t be able to handle it. Nobody can see me, nobody can judge me here, so when they do I don’t hAve to take it personally

>In real life I wouldn’t be able to handle it.

I always thought being here would help. I also don't knw why would anyone go out of their way to make someone they don't know uncomfortable in real life. I try not to mind but it sucks.

Post a picture of your cunt so we can fap do it. So you wouldn't be completely useless.

I know. I know which artery to cut and I wanted to. I know where it is. When you’re going through a breakdown and you want to die it takes a lot of guts to really pull through. And once its over you’re glad you didn’t do it. But that’s the deepest I’ve ever gone. And I think I’m only posting here for someone to tell me how stupid I am, and how bad I am at it so I don’t do it again.
Believe me I want to die. But I don’t want to disappear into nothingness. Tbh I’m more grateful for these people here calling me a failure and a faggot, than those in real life who have “Tried” to help me.
It makes me feel like an idiot, and it helps

The science behind diagnosing these complicated mental illnesses is still relatively new so it probably goes undiagnosed a lot. The first few doctors I went to just gave me antidepressants (which didn't help at all). At therapy they just told me things I already knew and wanted me to do CBT which I can just do on my own for free. I would say trust yourself more than the doctors, but that's just based on my experience.

Yeah, I love it here too. People here are always nice to me when I need to get out some feels. Stay strong my user friend

Stop with being such an attention whore and go cry somewhere else. As already suggested here go down the pills road.

Thank you. I hope so for you too.
I haven’t been able to eat either and it’s so confusing, I’m starving but I can’t stomach any food. I only did it to myself because I was drunk, and I drank so much I couldn’t feel anything. The alchohol is the only reason I resorted to it because you know how alchohol is when your emotional, it makes it way worse lol. And gives you a slight of courage you wouldn’t have while sober.
It’s almost embarrassing when you come back from a state of panic and breakdown and you have these cuts (even if they’re small) all over your arm, and you just feel so stupid because they’re gonna be there for the next few weeks as a reminder

Nice trips

>Tbh I’m more grateful for these people here calling me a failure and a faggot, than those in real life who have “Tried” to help me.

Fucking hell, looks like I can never do shit right. Its not like I say basic stuff like "its gonna be ok" I just try to help differently, seems like kicking them down was the right way all along? And it shows its always "bad boys" who end up helping more than someone vanilla.

Go see a psychologist dude.
It's been one year, i'm still seing her but it helped me a lot.
I hope you'll get better, got any way to reach out to you ?

have you considered getting help from a medical professional?

Attached: verynice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Have you tried something else? I punch myself. I punch my ribs and my legs, it hurts and it feels good too.

I love /b.

The issue is I have a person who loves me, and they were so mean and toxic, that I pushed them away and i turned cold for a bit, I used all my words and he never changed. Constantly screaming at me, threatening me, so many things. and now that I’ve pushed this person away, they’re blaming me for our relationship failing. When they pushed me away to begin with. But I can’t live without this person. I broke up the relationship because the pain this person puts me through is so much, I ended things on Wednesday then I got drunk on the weekend and couldn’t handle being without him. I felt like I made a mistake and I told him I needed him, and I couldn’t live without him. He wouldn’t come see me. He said that I was right, that we were too opposite. He was with his friends, and I was having a breakdown, i told him I couldn’t breathe and i was having a panic attack and he basically told me to go fuck myself. so I started cutting myself. That’s not the only issue. There’s so much more in my life that has emotionally ruined me.
And he knows all these things. He tells me it’s my fault I got raped. He always says these things to hurt me, but he’s the only person I have ever told these things and he knows my whole life. I feel like I could never do that again, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to open up to someone again and I’m so overly attached that him not wanting me back was the breaking point bcuz deep down I didn’t want to break up, I just wanted us to work out but he never wants to change. He admits he hurts me and promises change, but he never does.
I hate that I’m so weak I can’t leave.
There’s a lot that leads to a breaking point and I probably sound crazy, I really don’t know

>not reading any of this thread. Hey OP I’m a guy with BPD. If you destroy every relationship in increday harmful ways and play the victim, you’re probably a female with BPD. If you just try to have as much sex with your partner as possible and miss them when they leave but are lowkey happy they’re gone you’re probably a guy with BPD. The whole self harm and shit is more just a sign of BPD but not a standard.

Show us your tits? Or be super cool and write Cred Forums on your chest with your blood? I’d fap to it.

I think that if he were to change, you wouldn't want him anymore, lol.

Yeah. its me who ends things because we argue so much and I feel so hurt all the time. I never actually mean it and I never actually want to leave him. But it happens too much, and that’s why things are so bad right now

This is baby at level shit faggot you need to go up the street not across the tracks.

So is this person basically your whole life now? Do you bother having friends or not?

Starting to think this is a larp...

You can be of use. Just post a picture of your pussy and we'll fap to it.

People like me. I’m nowhere near fat. And I’m not ugly, I get too much attention in real life that I hate. Im introverted and I can’t stand that kind of attention. I know I’m not unwanted.

My problem is I push everyone away and my mind tells me nobody likes me. Even tho it’s clear they do.
My boyfriend is obsessed with me, he loves me and I give him everything he needs. The only issue is my mental state, and he doesn’t understand mental illness. Ive started to Become the toxic one. it hasn’t always been like this. When we met it was perfect. I’m aware people don’t like to deal with people when they’re going through breakdowns. But I can be a normal person

Attached: 3D2350AA-92AE-4685-9B3B-2E9E9F8CB3AB.jpg (640x905, 142K)

cheers bud, couldn't have been used better

Yeah Thanks for actually being nice to me (:

fat

Listen already, just pull down that panty and make the pictures! Why don't you do it?

Shut the fuck up crybaby.
There are unlucky faggots out there out are dying from AIDS and cartel beheadings, but you're crying about not being good enough for your boyfriend?

Fuckin zoomers.

Oh god you sound like my ex Anna who had BPD... I let her stay with me free, she pushed me away by telling me about her past and when I opened up about my past she just fucking hated me for once killing a cat but we still tried to make shit work. She says she wants a kid and when so she gets pregnant she gives herself a home abortion well I’m at work and you wording shit EXACTLY how she did. I assure you, you not the victim, you have ruined the relationship, your boytoy is sick of your shit, and ending your life is the best thing you can do for him, your family, yourself, and society in general.

Well the “it’s gonna be okay” helps and it shows they care. It’s nice, But nothing truly helps. Maybe being an asshole doesn’t completly help, but being brutally honest does. I would personally rather have somebody tell me how dumb I am for hurting myself than to coddle me and give me actual attention. People like attention and when your in a bad state of mind any form of attention makes you want more attention. Aside from the trolls telling me to die. I’m glad some people here can be straight up and tell me how dumb I am, it truly makes me feel embarrassed and it honestly helps me not want to do it again.

Make and post a picture of your pussy or shut the fuck up and go away. We'll give you plenty of attention after that and you can say whatever you want and we'll comfort you.

Yeah, I do have snapchat or discord or something.. I just don’t want trolls attacking me if i post it.

nice bod

Attached: download (2).jpg (217x232, 7K)

>78 replies
>no tits
>mfw

Attached: wack.png (319x323, 112K)

>checked
I'm not only stoned but retarded.
Help me out here plz.
Lower leg?

Attached: 1577146904684.png (1060x1500, 1011K)

I did. He wouldn’t allow me to talk to anyone. He blocked all my friends. (Not guy friends, my actual female friends)
He wouldn’t allow me to do anything other than be with him. He wouldn’t even let me hangout with my sister downstairs while he was upstIrs without threatening to kill himself. And now I feel crazy because I’ve become the same way he was. I would always tell him he needs to go out with friends and talk to people, because he wouldn’t give me space. Even if I worked too late he would threaten to kill himself. He used to send me pictures holding a machete to his neck.

Now I’ve become the crazy one, my mind has done a whole 180 and I know I’ve become crazy now.
I wasn’t when I met him. It’s so hard to explain, everyone who knows me believes me. My whole situation is just fucked up nkw

i feel the same
>if you never get anything good
>then you get something barely halfway good
you cant even conclude anymore you didnt ever get anything good
fuck this planet.

Stop talking. It's picture time first. Then you can continue. Make the picture already!

>He wouldn’t allow me to talk to anyone. He blocked all my friends. (N

This shit is all so familiar. Is there like a manual of how to take advantage of someone with bpd? Scary stuff.

As someone who's been harming themselves lately, I get it.

I left a woman I thought I didn't love.

Aft er only a month away from her, maybe less, I realize that it was the biggest mistake of my life. I dream about her, and when she tells me she loves me, I feel complete. When I wake up without her, I feel infinitely worse.

I've been ready to give up for a while now. Somehow I keep pushing through it. And I'm a gross fat disgusting piece of shit with no redeeming qualities.

If your life is any better than that, well, you might stand a chance.

Attached: damage.jpg (1632x1224, 528K)

op, does your name start with h? if so reply to me in discord jesus

no one cares just kill yourself

that's pussy shit, only skin deep. stop posing faggot

i feel like i relate to alot of what you are saying op. Ive also recently started suspecting that i have bpd, after years of being depressed and isolating myself because of struggling so much with relationships, extreme shifts in emotional states and becoming very paranoid and doing and saying things that i am very ashamed of later when i feel like i have clarity. Its hard. I dont talk to anyone about these things cause i feel like its just attention seeking and that im just being dramatic, but sometimes it feels incredibly dramatic and ive been close to suicide a couple times. Though i doubt i will ever go trough with it, im quite aware of the fact that whats going on in my head or with my emotions isnt my true state of being. CBT does seem to help a bit and its easy enough to do yourself. otherwise try and get profesional help. Though i know thats hard to do

I agree 100%. You're all cry babies. Either kill yourself or shut the fuck up.
And if you still want to talk then post first a picture of your pussy. It will make you feel back good.

A question for all you people. How do you cope with your problems?

I tell myself the same things. That I’m disgusting. Fat, ugly. All of that. I know for a fact I’m not. And I’m sure you’re not any of those either. But I know what it’s like and I know why you say that about yourself.
The hardest part is going to sleep and waking up without them and nobody could understand until it happens to them. I used to wonder why people couldn’t just move on, especially if they’re the ones who ended things in the first place. But the thing is, you don’t end it because you don’t love them anymore, or because you don’t want to be with them. you end it because they cheated, you fight too much, or it’s too much to handle or too toxic. But you still love them; The hardest thing for me to do was to leave. And I ended up going back. But I still feel so confused and broken because I don’t know if I made the right decision, but I just can’t live without him.
You’re brave, I hope I can move on like you.

No, sorry

You better quickly post up a picture of your picture or the thread will fizzle out and be closed.

Yeah I can relate to everything you’re saying as well.
What is CBT?

This is a wrong place to share your emotions like this, you should tell it to a good friend or sth.

>a picture of your picture
Faggot

Also nice digits

A picture of your pussy. Here is no edit button.

She can talk. But she needs to pay.

cognitive behavioral therapy, its a form of therapy that essentially makes you change your thought process. Trying to reframe things in a positive light i guess

>friend
And it’s ok I know how it is here, but I know there’s some people that relate

Attached: 82E25A4D-D259-419C-8146-A67E9E61F08B.png (463x576, 121K)

No, this is exactly the perfect place for it . Friends and family will help too , but to be fair, only here can people truly talk freely and actually maybe be able to relate and help better than in real life. What's the friend gonna say ? "Oh no that's so sad, i never knew it was that bad! OMG you need some help, let's put you in a special home. " Which is not gonna help OP.
So i am sorry but i think Cred Forums is actually the perfect place for those sorts of things.

go visit a doctor if this is real-

dunno why op deleted this, but nice body

Attached: 1580769239839.jpg (640x905, 142K)

Yes, but she needs to pay now before she can continue talking.

Bcuz I realized I’m just asking for attention and that wasn’t my goal.
I just wanted people to move on from calling me ugly and fat and just have people actually talk to me

show cunt u whore

Come on girl. It's easy. Just pull down your panties, open your legs and take a picture. Then you can talk all you want and we'll all do our best to comfort you.

genuinely, if you need someone to vent to im always available on discord Shouko#6696. Feel free to hit me up.

look, the post directly after mine says exactly that. That's how friends and family react. Yes of course OP should get some psych on the case, but by informing everyone, or some close friends about the degree of the situation isn't necessary the best thing. Unless you wanna hear that kind of stuff all the time or something similar like "did you forget to take your meds?"
It's ok to have one or two close person to share, but not more than that. More than that and then everyone in your surrounding will know what you do and think how much of a fuck up you are. They won't tell you, but they'll whisper it when OP ain't around.

OP may be fucked up, but everyone is fucked up to a degree.

I was in a similar situation, sometimes I'd go a little weird in the head and get really excited about the sight of my own blood so I'd cut myself, sometimes quite badly, but at the time it felt very fun and got me a little lightheaded. I started keeping drawing supplies nearby so that when i felt the need to hurt myself again, I quickly started drawing to lose myself in the process. My advice is try and find something you love doing, something that calms you down and clears your mind.

Nop OP, I love drawing and was enjoying learning to play a musical instrument. I just can't be bothered to do, to even start to do the things I love. For now I've found that running is something I can do, I just don't think about shit and go ahead, can't do it wrong and feel like even more of a faillure. I think it helps, I think I would feel even worse without daily jogging.

>My advice is try and find something you love doing, something that calms you down and clears your mind.

So, yeah.

I never understood self harm. I personally would either go all the way or nothing at all. though once I did try to kill myself and only succeeded in almost blinding myself and severe liver and kidney damage

Suicide by moonshine? Cough medicine?

That’s what I used to do :) I’m pretty good at drawing and I’ve learned guitar.
I stopped the last couple years. I just can’t find the motivation to start up again, I need to try, because I agree. Out of anything I’ve done those were always the things that helped the most. It gives you a sense of accomplishment

That’s what I used to think too.
I’m too afraid of crippling myself or giving myself irreversible brain damage.

It's all about picking up the guitar, once you get going it's smooth sailing, for me at least.

whiskey and a whole bunch of tablets I found in the house. apparently non were deadly even with the amount

OP, post that picture now or leave the board. You can either cry alone or have us to comfort you. It's easy, panties down, legs open, take the picture and post it. No need to show your face.

>It gives you a sense of accomplishment

I know how that feels, I hope I can just sit down and draw something even if I don't end up liking the result.

>genuinely, if you need someone to vent to im always available
wow, haven't seen one of you in the wild for a while now. interesting...

Attached: ill rescue you from the heathens mlady.jpg (1762x1632, 169K)

fucking kek. ill have you know im all around this board.

Attached: Brainchan (2).png (500x500, 26K)

humans trying to care for other humans the horror

People are comforting me and talking to me, nigger.

Once you’re in the same position you’ll hope there’s people like this person around

because everyone's the same you fucking smooth brain

Hey user, I don't know who you are, but there is always hope, seek help if you can't do this alone but try your best, ok? Even a lonely person as myself has someone who reach, you'll never be trully alone.
Good luck.

Attached: IMG_20200203_121442.jpg (960x661, 138K)

What does it feel to cut yourself I know it hurts but how much in the way you did?
I'm just being curious

Not trying to be pessimistic, but what if I don't trust the couple of friends that I have and have parents that don't take mental health seriously? I don't think I feel lonely, it's just that there's no one that I can talk to openly.

Guys, I feel a little ok now. I like the anonimity, I feel like a discord would end up in a cock measuring contest.

Why don't you trust your few friends? Did you ever try to talk about this stuff with them?

Honestly it might be just me, I have no idea but it doesn't feel right to put my trust in them. I feel like that would make me vulnerable.

I was drunk and my heart was beating extremely fast with adrenaline because I was literally breaking down so I barely felt it honestly.
I have tried before with a blade and even just a small cut hurts. I’ve never been in a moment where I have actually hurt myself this bad, I think the adrenaline and mental pain kind of masks the psychical pain. So it didn’t hurt that bad.

Have you ever spoke with your parents about this?

I used to be in a psychologically abusive relationship, girl cucked me good. She had cheated on me 3 different times and was able to convince me that her cheating on me was my fault. She had me as her obedient little cuck for 3 fucking years. When I figured I wasn’t going to take it anymore she cheated on me one more time and left me for that cuck. Meanwhile here I am a mess of emotion, and she gets to be happy with a new piece of fuck meat? I feel so pathetic looking back, and shit still hurts when I do think about it (this is fairly recent everything ended on August 27th). But now I have a new job, and What more I finally have some fucking money, that girl would suck me dry, not my dick, but my bank account, now anytime I feel down, I look at my bank statement and think, never again will I go back, and never again will I let someone use me like that.

Yes, when I bring it up they always seem to downplay mental health and think that it's like I'm under the weather or moody etc.

Yeah it hurts. I’m glad it got better for you. Fuck cheaters. I can’t understand how anybody could do that. I know I can start balling and get happy again once I reach that point, and gain my mental strength back, but I’m an emotional wreck. My heart isn’t even beating properly It’s physical pain right now lol. Do I just suck up the pain until it goes away or are there ways to feel better in the mean time?

Do you feel like they do this on purpose? This one girl cheated on me at least 2 times after giving me signals for 3 years until I finally ask her out.

Once I was with her and after the honey moon period was over she cheated on me with friends, the same ones she would tell me would ignore and bully her. She would always mention my height, well she cheated me with a 6'2" jamaican black after knowing him for 2 weeks. Bet they did anal too!

Funny thing is she would cry on my shoulders and on the phone telling me all about how her father cheated on her mom and leave them both.

Some people just don’t give a fuck. They may be good people but some people are just cheaters biologically, they never change, And they don’t give a fuck or feel bad. My sister is one of them.
There are faithful people out there u just have to judge wisely

Trust no one, the way of careful life.

I do think this girl did it for the thrills, in the beginning it felt like something beautiful from a Disney movie honestly, girl I worked with, cute, shy, gamer. At the time she had a boyfriend, it was long distance, and I could tell she wasn’t happy. One night random night in Jan 2016, it snowed on my car, and my car was parked on the complete opposite side of the lot from her, I’m struggling with snow she sees me, speeds over, hops out of her car and helps me brush the snow off with her brush. She had a cute smile doing it, and it felt genuine, I felt fucking butterflies, I thought then, that she was a decent selfless human being. Well one thing lead to another, I had invited her to a fireman’s ball (I am a firefighter), and she felt so beautiful because of it. I was glad I could make her feel that way. After that I learned of all the trouble in her long distance relations, long story short she cheated on that guy with me for a couple months before cutting it off with him, (red flag) and at the time I didn’t care because it felt like real love. But then it came crashing down and all the time her crutch was that I “manipulated” her to leave her ex which is why she had to cheat on me. And we’d have these ups and downs of psychological abuse.

I never thought I’d find support on Cred Forums of all places, but to answer your question time heals all wounds, there are some things you can do in the meantime though, the girl who cucked me over tried keeping me away from all of my friends and family too, when she left me I tried reaching back out to them and luckily they welcomed me back with open arms. The best thing you can do is try and reach out to any friends for support, or go on a weekend trip and relax. The biggest perk of being single is easily having the cash to do what you want to do my friend

I had a couple of those moments too, I'm over her now, been for a while still pisses me off when I remember though. Why would you do something like that to a human being? Why would you do that to someone that not long ago meant something to you? Hope you're doing better now.

I am doing better thanks, and I think I can say im doing better than her, earlier today I noticed she commented on something I posted in Reddit, and like she doesn’t sub to any of the subreddits im in so I know she went out of her way to find this. It’s just bizarre I wonder what she might want

Attached: 5F428094-E806-447D-B4EA-D6CD26E3AC61.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

very edgy you fag, I guess it's a little hard for you to understand anything let alone mental illness

Why don't you think of all the niglets first OP?

Attached: niglets.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Shut up beta bitch
White knighting for girls on the internet for no pussy

Me neither but I know out of all the assholes there are people with feelings here. Which I why I came here in the first place today.
I talked to my bf about us both trying to make things work, and that I would get a second job to help him pay for his house.
He agreed and seemed happy. He told me to sleep and watch movies today so I could feel better. Now he just came home and started yelling at me and calling me lazy bcuz I didn’t clean his room. When he told me to relax today and to calm my mind down.
This is why I can’t heal. There’s always something I do wrong.
I wanna try my best to leave but fuck man . It’s hard but talking to some of you guys has really helped. I’m trying to get the courage to be without him.
I know I was lonely when I was single
But I also know I was happier

Not everyone here sharing their feelings are girls. We’re just people supporting each other. It’s not white knighting

I just want 2 grand to buy a van and get out of my exes house and never wage again at Pizza Hut

PayPal.me/pll476

Hey user, i'm a little late but I just want to say i also have BPD and it's really fucking tough. My relationship is miserable. It gets better though. Im 4 months clean and it gets hard at times but you can be happy. I recommend therapy, i couldn't myself because im a paranoid freak.

>paranoid freak
Same I know therapy will help. We’ll see, maybe I’ll get the courage for that. I might have to after this, I’ve never been this bad

Hey, this is reminding me a lot of my own relationship and that razor/bed looks extremely familiar. What letter does your name begin with? Please don't let it be you slug.

Probably not. But D

I know it’s hard, I’m not any sort of psych major or anything, however I did study criminology in college, before being kicked out, and from what I did learn I understand that an abusive relationship is ultimately a trap. Your abuser brings your self esteem to an all time low, and psychologically twists everything to make you feel you are not worth the shit on the sidewalk, you may think you’re in love with the guy, but he is not what he appears to be. He might say how much he loves you or treats you differently a certain day, but ultimately what he’s in love with is having control over another human being, it’s the only thing an abuser wants is to have control over another human being. What you need to do is find someone who you can reach out to, and find some way to get out, if you can’t one thing that helps me move along and feel more self worth is listening to the offspring, specifically “get a job” “the kids aren’t all right” and “gonna go far kid”

A few months ago I actually had the police called on me for a suicide threat and fucking hell I denied it because it was over the internet and I just said Oh they we're just targeting me as a sick joke. But fuck i shook so badly and i wanted to just run away. I used such childish excuses because really has my mentality even grown beyond? no idea.
I would maybe get with the few you can trust and see if they can go along with you to therapy. For myself i am probably going to put myself in the phyc ward. I want to be freed from this hell. It's possible.

I don't give a shit about her just you being a retarded boomer and completely disregarding mental health, because your IQ isn't high enough to get it, a wonder that you can even grasp the concept of grammar

Sure thing, virgin

an hero and fuck off, nobody cares about your fucked up brain, you're not special

>projecting this hard
why don't you fuck off to your blacked/cucked thread?

I feel like if she was understading, clean and cook for you, the way you see him would change, she would be a pussy and a pushover and a lesser man.

I've noticed how women treat me different when I open myself and act in a more caring way. They don't like that.

>she
I meant he.

I know this is a place for autism and weaponised autism but buddy. Nothing you said made any sense

post more cutting pics, we all know you have a few more

Attached: vn13fwf9gmk31.jpg (540x960, 48K)

It's not because someone is miserable that i can't complain about my problems. One problem does not solve other.

Lol that’s a load of boomer bullshit, poor people don’t dream of becoming Peter Scully’s next victim

shit buddy, assuming you're still alive best of luck

OooI love your cuts

Poor people get plenty of help in my country, like all the help.

what country? I want to move there

That's not long ways, aka "gimmie attention, gimmie attention reeeeee".

Attached: you.png (454x520, 4K)

It's ok guys I saw that movie too.