In this SuperBowl ad, a black man brings his woman to a party of rich white people...

In this SuperBowl ad, a black man brings his woman to a party of rich white people, for the purpose of saying "goodbye" to "old luxury." Then the black man's woman stands atop the stairway belittling all of the white people at the party for their flaws. She leaves the party and tells her black man that he is the sexiest man alive and they drive off knowing they have achieved the "new luxury."

youtu.be/WTcXkxbukuk

Attached: Screenshot_20200203-072941.jpg (1440x1665, 304K)

America is fucked. Soon there will be no whites, or they become minority.
Fuck niggers and liberals.

Apologize

Wtf the is the ad even for how do they squeeze marketing into that

A car.

Its to appeal to rich white liberals. Its genius when you think about. Theyre gullible ssf

For a bunch of people who constantly cry snowflake, you fags sure are easily offended.

meanwhile,95 percent of the population who watches football on a regular basis could care less about stupid commercials

but keep whining snowflake

>rich

>liberal

choose 1,liberals are dumb and poor

who cares,its not like you meth addicted rednecks have contributed anything decent to society anyway

On the contrary people tune into the superbowl FOR commercials, my friend.

and they probably turned the tv off once they saw bloomturd and drumpf's commercials

thanks for ruining another sporting event with politics,snowflakes

No political stuff here the only one bringing up trump shit. This from what i think OP is trying to get at is that this is psyop level shit. Try harder JIDF operative.

Jews SPEND millions for a 30sec commercial during the Superbowl. Jew shill tries to convince you nobody watches superbowl commercials. Buy the car goyim we want to keep the ad contract.

guess you to fucking stupid to understand my point

>a car company is jews
>john legend and chrissy teigan is jews
>the guy in the loud suit is jews
>everyone is jews
>I'm the sane one

Not the ones who listen to NPR

>showing degeneracy
>"muh snowflake"
Wrong ma nigger, you should try harder.
But I bet you suck so many black and jew cocks you don't even make the difference.

Attached: 1579773555903.jpg (462x579, 56K)

White luxury is old hat. Have you seen black cock?

Your point being null

>yu suck j00 n nigur cox and dunt even make da diferns im so smrat

Attached: hurr.jpg (233x233, 57K)

Rich white people are so BORING. Can we just replace them with the new rich?

nice argument you got there. Expected nothing, still got disapointed.
Can you at least pretend you believe what you write larper? Would be way more entertaining.

Attached: 1579531437628.jpg (1134x597, 86K)

The commercial wasn't political. The commercial was made to reshape the minds of white women in what they consider to be "luxury." These days, being oil-money rich and wearing pearls isn't idealistic anyway. Luxury is being with a sexy black man

>literally says you suck nigger and jew cock
>expects a coherent argument in return
mental illness

Attached: xd.jpg (340x314, 27K)

Prove me you're smarter than me, c'mooon! Do something! Defend your cuckhold fantaisies.
Show me how smarter, woke and better you are.

Attached: 1577189415431.jpg (783x1024, 112K)

You sure do make a lot of assumptions about me snowflake

Apologize.

Attached: 1574316994212.png (402x648, 336K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x316, 67K)

>Defend race mixing
Yeah, why do I think about that.
>"H-ha... Y-you make assumption you s-snowflake" You know you must be over 18 to post here, right?

Attached: c16c0b29a2ad17283208217ae6dbd2bc93a62001_full.jpg (184x184, 17K)

>doesn't believe blacks should still be segregated
>CUCK REEEEEEEEEE
mental illness

Unless a person is there to make money, there is not a single reason a sane person would show up to a Blacked Raw event

Death to Western countries.

Ok, now defend your "doesn't believe blacks should still be segregated"
My arguments against it: Nigger should be left alone and get by themselves in cities run & managed by them. No external help, no external connection. If a nigger is useful to society, he can join as a fellow black man and leave the nigger title behind him.

Your turn.

>here's my argument: NIGGERS
>debate me

Attached: cuck.jpg (511x896, 88K)

Shut up bitch, if their european women leave, we are stuck with ugly ass black baboons.

we all know you like baboons though, but thats not for me fam.

If you look closely, there's the infamous Coomer dude waiting for his turn.
ok dude, whatever.

42 people died in Toronto because of Chinese Invaders spreading the coronavirus to major Western cities. Chinese people with the coronavirus are spitting on people to intentionally spread the virus. This is happening to health care workers in Wuhan. Yet Canadians are being jailed for commiting human rights crimes for asking Asians if they are Chinese or asking Chinese people if they feel sick

You notice he acts like he's being facetious and conveniently ignores the advertising agency. The ones who created the ad and convinced people who were afraid to be seen as "racist" that this was the best marketing strategy.

Death to the faggots that make those pictures, and the ones who reply to them