Coronavirus did nothing wrong

>Coronavirus did nothing wrong

Attached: 1274606_1.jpg (800x476, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parcildistribution.com/collections/respirators/products/pd100-full-face-respirator
youtube.com/watch?v=Re3M_x1hpko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you suggesting something that kills humans is a good thing?

Are you implying an ethical transgression?

I implied nothing. I asked a question, you made a statement.

Please answer the question :)

Are you correlating that i was OP, while the unique posters counter clearly shows that my reply came from a new, different ip adress?

Yes, it's a good thing. It helps to control overpopulation

That's assuming overpopulation is actually occurring right now... thats just what all the eugenicists want everyone to believe. What are you gonna say next, global warming is real?

I'm sorry, some of us can't pay $500 for a gas mask.

Attached: 0 6qRibvBqO_-U_xO0.jpg (800x1131, 192K)

Attached: 5929870393ba0e2976d9f2fab0c66fc5.jpg (596x405, 32K)

Attached: 5af5a75960f43325008b4731-1136-852.jpg (1136x852, 93K)

Attached: mXtGBFDFRzqXohkkdleoQy2wfZyhispv9gEzxn51MVc.png (914x635, 589K)

The UN's own records say it isnt occurring. We're below the birth rates needed to maintain, let alone grow the population. Its a Pure Eugenics agenda.

Trips of truth.
Also, stop breathing to solve the problem

This gas mask was like 55 dollars, went up I'm assuming because everyone is buying them...

parcildistribution.com/collections/respirators/products/pd100-full-face-respirator

I'm also dumbfounded.... how is a surgical mask going to stop tear gas?

Attached: 3f5ed048cfcd71c1f14b6dd24011856e.0.jpg (960x629, 66K)

I'm sorry, the average salary in China is $300 per MONTH. Its not like the world is as rich as America and able to make $7.50 /hr.

These are better than nothing but you actually can make DIY filters that are pretty similar to what real filters use.
layer it
>filter screen
>activated charcoal pellets
>filter screen

You can make activated charcoal at home, there are methods to make it into pellets. Don't make charcoal dust it wont work as filter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Re3M_x1hpko

Attached: filter.gif (239x250, 21K)

If i were chines i'd at least would get a painters mask with N100/P3 cartridges and use the plastic bottle method as a face shield, combined with tight fitting safety goggles and some decontamination process. Also gloves.

The chinks are too retarded to understand that they need to change these surgical masks as soon as they get moist or it will attract bacteria even faster. Changing filters a few times is way cheaper and safer.

Attached: Masks-When-Spray-Painting.jpg (400x238, 21K)

No.

Populations mostly congregate to large cities which are actually pretty small areas and it causes the quality of living to decrease drastically.

>corona chan hasn't arrived to south america yet
>can't get good masks anywhere
>mom will be going in and out of the hospital soon

Fuck, maybe we'll both die.

Ok so even if what you were saying is true, (trust me I don't want to live in a big city either) there are many other possible solutions to that problem other than killing off a bunch of people.

>Virus infects all the first world nations.
>Africa, India, Hispanic nations are safe.

>Painters mask
>N100 cartridges
>goggles
>gloves
>some form of decontamination
You only need these when your city goes into quarantine tho.

>die in first world
>live in third world
don't know what's the best option user...

Theres a large chinese colony in my country, they've been here for almost 200 years. They constantly come and go, its a matter of time.

It seems suspicious theres no virus in Africa though, the chinese are all over there colonizing them right? And fuck, some indians need to die asap. 1,3 billion of anything is simply too much.

Attached: dailystruggg.jpg (800x449, 62K)

I'd live third world... at least I think. Never know if you can do it till you have to. But for sure most spoiled first world citizens would die.

Can I live in a third world country with a white woman tho?

According to multiple sources from google search, the average monthly income in china is well above $300

You're right I just personally disagree with the UN's opinion which is broadbrush trash.

My stance on overpopulation mostly comes from countries absorbing massive amounts of immigrants, refugees, and the like. They say it's not an issue but it is when they all end of flooding the same cities.

Most countries south of Venezuela are alright, even after all the riots. Uruguay is the shit apparently.

Most of you guys have had contact with mexicans and people from the caribbean, different breeds.

No.

omg you guys he turned his vpn off and back on

Attached: 1473571371407.jpg (926x515, 35K)

Go back to the commune with that shitty ass reaction meme

why would i go through all this trouble when i could just pick up my mobile phone while taking a shit?

It looks ridiculous, like something I'd wear in my anime days. Do N95 masks work?

In China, yes

just settle down you aren't going to die from coronavirus

They do but n100 are better. The cost difference is minimal. I wouldn't want to rely my health on some shitty surgical mask tho. If my city went into quarantine, i'd go full paranoid and only step outside in a suit and mask.

People are nasty here, they just cough and sneeze on you. Sad shit, m-maybe I could ask asylum in a comfy first world country?

Attached: 1461984233315.png (922x882, 106K)

Attached: 1552807568058.jpg (1191x1684, 257K)