Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

>stale

not an answer

you arent black for one

for two, we are significantly less racist than most of the world. western countries are the only ones that push multiculturalism and condemn racism.

Not a answer

blacks are more racist than whites now

Attached: posted it again.jpg (400x400, 92K)

non answers

White are racist because whites are human.

Racism is not a negative thing, its merely a preference for those that are biologically most similar to them.

This is completely natural in many species, particularly mammals.

That is why most feel closest to their immediate family, then their extended family, then those like them in their tribe, and so on.

To be "racist" and have a preference for your own kind is like having a preference for your own children over that of your neighbors. It doesn't mean you necessarily hate your neighbor's kids (maybe you do, they might be shitheads), but its not inherently so.

So whites deserve to be just as racist and have in-group preference as jews do to jews, blacks do to blacks, etc.

They also should not be chastised for having pattern recognition skills, and recognizing accurate racial stereotypes.

Attached: 1580574567521.png (881x862, 294K)

"Why is grass blue?"
"Grass is green, dude"
"Not an answer"

Not my question

Nice LARP.
I saw this exact same post a week ago. Sage.

Attached: 1573273672917-0.png (625x626, 35K)

avoiding the question

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (311x313, 14K)

avoiding my question

If op replies with something along the lines of "not an awnser" or a similar response to this post, we can confirm that he is not black, but he is a faggot larping in his mothers basement.

If he doesnt, dude dolphin will kill your mother in her sleep tonight

Attached: da1rwc8-eb91abe6-fa92-41ea-b382-6206ea5abe72.jpg (3137x4107, 462K)

Simple answer - they're not. White Americans are just about the least racist people on Earth. White Americans have spent decades of time and billions of dollars attempting to bring black people into prosperity, to no avail. Black people find it easier to blame whites and demand gibs rather than work to accomplish anything for themselves. And to be perfectly honest, fatass loser whiteknights such as yourself are actually making the ever-tolerant white majority more racist than they were before with your constant mewling and bait posts.

But let me guess - this is not answering your question, right?

Another "Per Capita" excuse bread.

Typical yanks can't even relate to real life and actual stats, they have to invent shit.

Attached: excuses excuses 2020.jpg (480x360, 61K)

uhhh what?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 235K)

non answer

not an answer

And there we have it. No rebuttal, just deflection. Who's a faggot? You're a faggot. Faggot.

lol im not op just memeing

My bad. OP is a faggot.

op probably abandoned, a faggot indeed

It's mostly the dumb ones who don't make a lot of money. They blame their problems on blacks and mexicans because it's better to point fingers than to blame themselves.

Different reasons in different cultures:

- Some are indoctrinated into it from birth.
- Some have bad experiences and it becomes confirmation bias.
- Some feel legitimate racial superiority.

There are other reasons I have missed.

i find in general American blacks are just unpleasant to be around. Not all but most think only in terms of race, and spend 0 time improving themselves as people and busy trying to find some game to play to cheat the system.

they also talk like they never went to school. its not cool to sound like a retard nor is it cool to be a gangster.

not sure why black celebrate criminality when they are the most effected by it. maybe you can answer that for me

Attached: 1285130558357.jpg (1280x645, 328K)