Ask a roboticist anything

Attached: f8502e5.jpg (700x804, 48K)

Why?

wut ?

why do you hate robots?

Because I'm drinking away the sad

Why?

Because they never loved me back

Strange mix of uselessness and imposter syndrome, and also because I can't get ganja

What is love?

Attached: FB_IMG_1580358930623.jpg (665x832, 54K)

I have three answers for you
1) a chemical reaction that evolved out of a need to encourage procreation
B) baby don't hurt me
3) fucking pain, my dude

Ohhh Imposter Syndrome, a fun one. Why?

How do magnets work?

Explain beans.

Way too much shit I don't know. As soon as I learn one thing, I learn there's three more things I don't know

Something about aligning electron spins. I'm an algorithms dude, not a physics and or ICP dude

They're a magical fruit. God, I fucking love beans. The best way to cook them: toss in a couple Bay leaves and a couple of minced garlic cloves, bring the water to a boil, then lower to a simmer and let them cook about 50 minutes. Then you add about a half teaspoon of salt per cup of dry beans. Make sure the beans are fully soft before adding salt, otherwise the beans will never soften

Attached: 3f8e251.jpg (1080x623, 114K)

dem nigga eatin beans

you're brazilian?

I'm half on one parents side. You'd never fucking tell though, I look white as fuck

Ok wise guy, then explain to me why I shat my pants yesterday if you are so smart

My educated prognosis?
You're a big ugly poopy pants.

Attached: e264f4e.jpg (564x564, 48K)

Damn nigga you really are smart, I should have gone to school too

Here's the thing about school:
You go go go go go go go go go go go go and them are to be able yo I need to be in to the airport

Why is Nozomi Tojo best Love Live?

Attached: the best.jpg (771x1136, 88K)

I have no fucking clue what the cunt it is you just said I'm now going to build a weeb killing robot and I hope it kills you first