I got yelled for for being a filthy NEET (technicaly in education but lets be honest I'm not really digging all this...

I got yelled for for being a filthy NEET (technicaly in education but lets be honest I'm not really digging all this student nonesense)
here are some of the complaints
>room reeks of weed (I dry medical cbd strains there, nowhere else I could leave it)
>room reeks of sausages (no clue)
>room reeks of rotten corpse (it's me, I've been dead for atleast 5 years)
>got accused of being a cleptomaniac
>got accused of telling people I'll an hero, and then I didn't (despite the fact that I nearly died from sticking a screwdriver up a 220V live outlet, surving only for the reasons unbeknownst to me or anyone else, followed by realisation that my death and funeral will financially scar the housemates more than 5 more years of my shit)
>no real friends
I will continue the list if I receive atleast one reply

Attached: 8).jpg (516x496, 70K)

Why have you put a screwdriver in outlet before thinking about how embarrassing it would be to get your body out of house?

>>got accused of telling people I'll an hero, and then I didn't (despite the fact that I nearly died from sticking a screwdriver up a 220V

So you did try to an hero. How fucking stupid are you? lel

Attached: 299-2993815_transparent-pepe-laugh.png (920x647, 619K)

act of the moment
or should I say impulse to self destruct?
I can't say how much I really want to die since my self-preservation reflex is just a barrier too big to cross most of the times, I could only ever do it while in adrenaline heat
I had hopes for ritualistic death that everyone would be okay with given they knew about it in advance and it didn't come out as a shock to everyone
but I was stripped of that opportunity and got shamed for even thinking about it (though I felt no shame, and I still don't, it was supposed to be an act of love towards everyone and my philanthropic desire to rid the world of one of it's worst pests that roamed it)

Attached: 1480683977662.jpg (436x651, 75K)

as promised, another part of the list, forgive for the long text, a side effect of a certain substance, or should I say lack of propper treatment? and I may seem like I'm defending myself a lot and I'm not, those are just the facts that some people can't handle and choose to ignore to """prove""" their accusations
>got yelled for dipping in forest creeks and taking pictures of myself in the swamps
>got yelled for expressing my desire to be photographed in a burning bed
>got yelled at for spending my entire day distilling oranges (despite the fact the distillation lasted only 2 hours and the rest was filled with studying physics)
>got yelled ar for not washing the dishes (despite washing the dishes, drying them, putting them to their respectable places of residance, and leaving only TWO unwashed dishes I didn't want to touch because it smelled like sour mushrooms)
>got yelled at for expressing my desire to buy a dakimakura
>got yelled at for play pretending to be in a rekationship with a cartoon character (it's pronounced "ayyneemeh", and I love her more than you faggots [not (You); them; I love (You)])
there is more

Attached: smug ilya.jpg (201x164, 15K)

OP is a massive faggot with sad hatred in his heart
if you give yourself attention you're a double nigger so much attention that you post on Cred Forums about it you must be a sad fucker
you either want the attention deep in your heart, or maybe you just hate everyone because you hate yourself.
grow up fagget.nigger..

I have a complexion of a caucasian male
I'm not going to lie, I love positive attention
this thread gives me energy to keep my day going, the fact atleast one of you guys read my post fills my heart with joy you wouldn't even believe, despite most of you calling me a faggot I am glad my existance has been verrified
I am not completely certain where this attention addiction comes from, I certainly didn't get enough from my childhood as every "mommy! daddy! look! look what I did!" got turned down with naked criticism and pessimistic cynicism
could be from that bad dmt trip where I totally dissappeared from the existance
I don't do drugs anymore after that, never was a heavy user but opt out not drinking alchohol at all and coffee in large doses

Attached: 45E8C552-108E-4BB1-BB2A-4B3ECFF7F013.jpg (644x720, 75K)

You're a confirmed downy who took the b8 copypasta. No normal nigger writes like you.

Wish you all the best. Try to fix your life. It's never too late for it.

Attached: iNdgbPiPR0g.jpg (500x414, 75K)

and for the grand finale:
the best part? they will never evict me
they are too afraid to dip their toes in the abyss and trench the paths I walk daily
they can only scream while I continue my shtick for as long as I can
the list goes on
>got yelled at for not appreciating my shit living conditions (dude, just cause some nigger in afrika doesn't have water to drink should I appreciate this trash household with bad vibes where an individual cannot dofferenciate himself from the rest of the group)
>was told that I desserved all the beatings (totes not, I'm not any better for them, so how did I desserve them other from sadistic retribution others received)
>was told it's my fault for having 2 fucked up teeth (despite the fact they came out brown, microcrystaline and flaked off as soon as they were out, and yet with daily teethbrushing I was left with only 2 fucked up teeth and 2 botched teeth, I'd say that's pretty good considering everything)
>got yelled at for acting childish (yeah, I'd be concerned if any kid acted the way I do, I am just a new specimen of the human species and they just can't come to terms that you can't cure assburgers with assbeatings)
>got yelled at for being a leech (despite the fact I only abuse the system when it allows to be abused)
>got yelled at for conversation diversion tactics
>got yelled at for my smug look
>got yelled at for having an iota of fun in these stressful times of winter finals and other stuff
now I couldn't list everything but I must say I felt absolutely nothing, not shame nor guilt for I am not guilty of sins of others and have none of my own

Attached: 1560136849945.jpg (1080x779, 101K)

>no normal nigger
not normal, not a nigger
they did always have a problem with how I speak, always so overly complicated and senseless, with digression and elipsis galore
why, thank you user

Attached: 433D6028-DE10-40E7-98E7-238E990B00F4.jpg (396x396, 17K)

rip

>imagine being a pedophile and not killing yourself

Attached: 1573362410150.jpg (337x600, 14K)

A screwdriver in only one side of a 220 socket won’t do anything - you have to make a circuit to get shocked, which means something has to be in both/all holes, dumbass.
Fuck off with your faggotry.

Who cares op, look how shit the world is right now.
Just do whatever you feel like doing man, we have no real society and social values are in an all time low, you can pretty much wipe your ass with people's opinions right now.

So do whatever the heck you want op, just remember to keep your consciousness clear.

live wire with no isolation from ground is almost as bad as taking a live wire in one hand and neutral in the other
you'd be surprised in how many different ways you can off yourself with electricity in yurop

thanks user, I will
I don't care much for trap/sissy threads but I tolerate them
kinda weird that without doing anything morally repulsive one can still be marked as monster, makes you think, huh

Attached: 1554603480729.png (457x634, 244K)

user, no one can be a monster in a world with no order.
Social definitions such as good and bad come from a society with actual values, morality today is so subjective there is no real substance behind whatever people say about your fetish of choice.
So dont worry my faggotry neet, you'll do fine once you realize the only real judgement comes from your own mind.
The people that judge you wont be whispering in your ear when in your deathbed, your brain on the other hand...

why do i feel you are proud of all this. get your shit together user. you should be better

Attached: 1577075915698.jpg (500x375, 68K)

we may have shizophrenia running in our blood, my sibling may be expressing the emotional part of it while I show the visual/auditory more
then again my hallucination could be due to partial loss of vision and hearing
silly user, pride is a mortal sin, I'm not proud, I'm just not feeling guilty despite the fact the whole scene was carnage
you seem like a nice person to talk to, I like how you think, a lot like I do sometimes
have a nice day
the other user aswell

Attached: wide bird.jpg (739x415, 23K)

Well you flatter me, user, i do have a thing for neets, dirty dirty neets.
In nay ways, have a nice one will ya?
May the sweet release of death embrace you soon.

ok coward

Attached: Art 129.jpg (500x493, 68K)

I hope so too
for some reason death doesn't want me
I threw many olive branches towards her by riding my bike in front of many cars but never has any of them taken a chance
many others
so many
I didn't see the clarity until that jolt
hurt my butt more than my left hand from the fall
I'm rambling again, forgive, this is one thing I admit guilt as something I am doing wrong

Attached: 20190328164637_1.jpg (1366x768, 174K)