You guys I am scared about this corona thing

You guys I am scared about this corona thing
Not just this corona thing
but the possibility similar things can happen from other virus research labs.

Attached: 012.jpg (1440x1280, 865K)

Get off social media and stop watching the news. This shit happens all the time with a "killer virus" that's gonna wipe out man kind. Nothing happens nothing will ever happen and even if by some strange reason you got it, it can be cured. It's only deadly and rarely kills anybody under 60 years of age. So relax you fuckin twat.

Want more to be scared about? Look up the effects of the magnetic poles flipping and earth's magnetic shield decreasing and their correlation with ice ages

Rent fucking free and dictating how you live your life. Got you hook, line, and sinker.

don't worry, it won't happen again

Attached: b.png (475x104, 4K)

Chinas actual numbers are near 1500 now.

Sick not dying it's a bacterial infection of the lungs like a cold.

The lastship will save you

Attached: nathan.jpg (512x288, 37K)

Dead, like passed out not moving etc cept never wakes up.

1500+

China deflates bad numbers in official statements..

>I'm going to trust an user because RNG
>I'm going to trust an user because there haven't been literally millions of people saying "world ends on this day" with no repercussions if it didn't
Why are you this stupid?

How do you type with your head so far up your ass like that?

>bacterial
it's a virus not a bacteria you mong

It would do humanity and the world good if a whole lot is us died.

This, it happens once or twice a year, I remember Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika Virus, and Triple E.

White anxiety

Seconding this

didn't a few hundred thousand die cus swine flu tho

Post a pic of yourself. I want to see if ur retarded

no im pretty sure a lot of people died, not saying it ended mankind but it was a real danger

>scared of chinese made flu
>scared of chinese bio warfare
It's China their fucking MRE all have rotted pork in them. They are going to kill themselves quicker then killing anyone else

Attached: 85887771.jpg (373x559, 29K)

Still fair comparison, it was a very serious problem but the media blew it out of proportion from 'Serious disease going around so be cautious' to 'SWINE FLU WILL END THE FUCKING WORLD'

Watch how by the end of the year Coronavirus is largely forgotten about.

Pussy

true they do blow it way out of proportion, but the swine flue was dangerous, corona is dangerous if you're already weakened and sick, otherwise the worst case scenario is a fever

You guys realize that its virus that has cough the strand from bacteria that is antibiotic resistant to even our plan b (and there aint plan C).
Only thing that can done to stop this is to quarantine all areas where the disease is to prevent it spreading, but if disease happens to have long period before it shows symptoms and even worse if it stays alive on surfaces for days like Corona it cant be quarantined. If that strand gets to something way nastier like SARS its extremely deadly to even people with best possible health.We are royally fucked that point.

It will spread like wild fire, its resistant to any attempts to cure it, so only option is to try help with symptoms, but there wont be enough supplies or doctors for that manner to help everyone. It wont be extinction, but pretty close. Essentially modern day black plague that rips probably least half of the human population...Also it wont help we have so fast methods to travel and majority of the populations live in large cities...