Transgender people are on the forefront of human evolution. As transgenderism becomes more commonplace...

Transgender people are on the forefront of human evolution. As transgenderism becomes more commonplace, transhumanist ideas will be allowed to be tested within the general population more easily, which could (and probably will) lead to the development of technology that makes human suffering a thing of the past. It's a natural progression, a natural evolution of society. There's something called "autogynephilia" in which a male will fantasize about being the woman in a sexual scenario. (I believe) autogynephiliacs wish to be recognized as transpeople, and some actually go all the way and transition. Some would argue AGPs are not actual transpeople, saying that AGP is just a fetish and not a valid reason to transition. I would say AGP isn't a fetish, but instead an intrinsic part of a person's personality.

Attached: narcissa.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1I0ij5Jci_w&feature=youtu.be&t=142
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 9E44923B-9BD5-4ECC-82BD-A5F8D6C78B5B.jpg (604x448, 106K)

Kys, only statistic trans are good at

Attached: 1575998570243.jpg (1024x506, 69K)

I'd say it's part of their sexuality and not personality as they act as their cis gender in their day to day life

Attached: not-b8-hes-not-even-trying-anymore-19269066.png (500x522, 55K)

I didn't see any trans people in Star Trek so I'm going to call bullshit

Eat my ass

ok i will

nice way of trying to make yourself and these other medically and mentally fucked people think that they're somehow contributing to the future of humanity by disfiguring themselves and denying their true organic identities.

That is the gayest picture I’ve ever seen in my life.

I wish I could find a good trans to fuck.

Because all of them killed themselves after transitioning

Oh , you're transgender? Name every suicide method

The best part of a trans fuck is that they aren't women, so there is no moral issue with treating them like trash. You can take out every last bit of your suppressed anger towards women on them. Hit them, bruise them, hate fuck them violently, anything that would hurt a woman is ok to do to a trans whore. It's great.

Attached: 1578923373176.jpg (540x540, 88K)

dude me too

youtube.com/watch?v=1I0ij5Jci_w&feature=youtu.be&t=142

not even reading this minddeased crap lul

man and woman, sex for recreation, thats it.
everything else is abnormality and only for lust.
being gay is a sin

>believing that people that mutilate their genitals to the point they’re inoperable will advance the human race.

That’s African war zone tier thinking, but even those monkeys mutilate other peoples genitals, not their own.

You spelled "faggots" wrong

Attached: Gay Ninjas Think.jpg (719x726, 59K)

If you're born blonde and you dye your hair brown. Then your hair is not brown.

If you're born male and you take hormones and reorganize your genitals surgically.
Then you're not a woman.

Only diffrence is you can't grow your penis back.

I really think transgendered people will save incels. They seem like a great team to be honest. I imagine they would understand what it is like to be a social misfit and they could form a fantastic couple.

>human evolution.
You got it wrong in your first sentence. If your idea is that the human race will evolve that requires future generations. Taking HRT and mutilating your genetals removes you from the gene pool and future generations. Nice try. You fail. Please stop trying to proselytize your deviant psychological issues as a positive lifestyle. Mental illness expressed as gender reassignment is a liberal democrat fad that is exposed by suicide rates. No one wants to fuck a fake vagina except another fag.

Thailand

>human evolution
Faggots don't breed, fail

Attached: 1572200143713.jpg (625x604, 163K)

BALLS OF STEEL