What does Cred Forums think of Bob Lazar? I know one of u fags have element 115 chilling in your basement

What does Cred Forums think of Bob Lazar? I know one of u fags have element 115 chilling in your basement

Attached: the-complete-bob-lazar-interview-alien-ufo-technology-at-area-51.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boblazardebunked.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=f_OQGf6Y9S0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw nobody believes you saw bob lazar in an area 51 facility on earth.

Attached: ayy.jpg (2203x2937, 501K)

Probably real. He knew too many things that the public did not know. He spoiled a fucking element, this man knows some shit

>I know one of you fags has element 115 in your basement.

Attached: G-man_multi.jpg (220x220, 8K)

Yeah and they also found proof of him working in Los Alamos. Dude put a jet engine in a fuckin Hondai in the 80s he's definitely a genius at the very least

Probably true. His life turned to shit when he whistle blew. He gained nothing from it. He built rocket powered vehicles in his garage and the govt didnt care much but needed guinea pigs because reverse engineering stuff you had no clue about could get you killed so he was qualified. Imagine reverse engineering the atom bomb in 1800s. People do recall him in college despite deleting all his records. Theres no way they would hire a degreeless employee for an engineering job

His co workers also recognize him. The poor dude gets raided like once a month to this day

First time I saw the 'story' it looked pretty convincing, but after looking up a bit more, started to doubt. Example below.
not telling you what to believe, but do more research and decide yourself.

boblazardebunked.com/

Some of the information is interesting, but a lot of it is misleading. For instance, the hand scanner article. He had been saying they were a real thing for a while, so that piece only further credits him.

Why everything about ufo is so much conspiracy and top secret? What's the fucking point of hiding that? I mean I know that kikes are afraid to lose their money because of new alien technologies and shit but cmon, fuck the jews, show us the real truth about aliens. They are real and they among us, fuck the jews and government

You have to take into consideration how retarded the average individual actually is, realistically they shouldn't even be allowed to drive. They just can't handle that kind of information.

Think he is crazy or at best a useful idiot the government recruited (without his knowledge) to spread disinformation.

"Hey that crazy guy will be coming in today, spread out all that fake alien shit we put together and let him get a glance at it".

How did he knew the fucking element many ears before it was found then?

There was a space in the periodic table where it should have been.

Fucking russians discovered it, so putin must have some deal with aliens too.

Dude is smart and crazy, he read the literature or had discussions with his colleagues?

Government is willing to work with crazy people if they have specific skills. I think they noticed his insanity/ delusions of grandeur/ belief in "secret knowledge" and decided to use it to spread disinformation, instead of immediately firing him. Or he was specifically recruited because he was a known kook is his academic community.

The best disinformation tool is the one that doesn't realize it is a tool.

You can be insane and function in life.

Bullshit. His body language and choice of words gives it away. “Back-engineer”
Lmao really

I’m leaning toward the prospect of him being part of a disinformation campaign.
Certainly there’s things we don’t know about that the government does.
But its probably in the best interest for everyone that they don’t reveal too much or anything at all.

It debunks and discredits his primary claims, that's completely ignored by you.
Why?

Well in this case I think the information is (human created) aerospace technologies we didn't want the Soviets to have to prevent WW III. I think that is a good enough reason to keep some things secret.

>so thousands of them are able to hide that information without spilling the beans in an absolute way
You seem to be thinking very little.

He didn't.

Attached: owned.jpg (1221x816, 431K)

Thats literally the same type of hand scanner seen in Close Encounters of the Third Kind

He talked about parts of the element that proved true beyond the number lol.
I think this is very possible, you know there's gotta be government hired disinformation spreaders out there. The only thing is they've gone to the extent of wiretapping his wife and ruining his relationships, things like that in my opinion breach that kind of motive

But he didn't do it before anyone else did.

Attached: scam.jpg (1162x943, 438K)

I don’t think it’s human created. Judging by the Nimitz encounters. Just my opinion. I feel humanity is not ready for a grand disclosure, yet. It could change everything. The way we understand physics to the validity of religion. It’s probably best they leak bits and pieces over a period of time.

1. He worked at a very secure semi off the books government facility.
2. He was running a brothel.
3. He runs a chemical supply house.

Government tends to pay attention to that sort of thing.

They checked his business's storage of chemicals, over and over and over. You're right in the sense it could definitely be over the fact that his company revolved around sketchy chemicals and nuclear equipment, but combining that with whipping his records such as credentials and social security is just wacky

CIANIGGER SPOTTED

Well an assumption would be that other fringe elements have contacted him about acquiring certain chemicals, and whether he agreed to or not, the Feds are making damn sure nothing goes "missing".

Pretty sure he hasn't accepted any offers, since he would be in prison, but whether he likes it or not fringe kooks are gonna contact him.

He wasn't wrong he probably even had sex with 4 year olds that is why they can't direct a movie about his breakthrough in alien communication.

Anyone who believes this bullshit is a gullible shitter

I don't see any mention of element 115?

WUT?

what does he do for a career these days? i doubt he'd get any government job after being a whistle blower?

honestly i dont know much about the dude

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 9K)

The whole basis of his access, and proof of prior work with all that crazy shit is what makes this nuts. As you said yourself, people probably contact him for his knowledge and potential, even alleged possession of "secret" tech and chems. You dont hear about the feds kicking in the door of other companies, and you definitely dont see companies like UN around for a reason

If he isn't who he says he is, then the government has and is still spending alot of time and money to keep him quiet. There is definitely something going on. Here's another perspective:
Technology has grown 100 fold in the last 20 years than all of history before. Where the hell did all this come from?

Christ you guys are a bunch of fucking morons. Holy shit you guys should be shot you're so ignorant and gullible.

>provides no explanation as to why we are ignorant and gullible just calls names

semiconductors. get a brain moran

> his race just started that's why...

Attached: retarded.webm (460x252, 622K)

Runs a chemical supply house, which the government is very nervous about.

Other companies probably automatically funnel requests directly to the FBI, and I am sure they are inspected all of the time as well. They just don't run to the press about it, and are not run by a very controversial fringe celebrity who attracts other fringe people.

The government is too stupid to do anything right, yet it's running a massive cover up and has successfully done so for the past 70 years or so. Hello I am smart person.

2 posts, also; the first one is describing 115, so being unable to identify this is not good.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_OQGf6Y9S0

bob yakovitz lazar is a isreali shill tasked with undermining the ufo community in the us

this is a FACT. aware yourself

Attached: 1554153411268.jpg (250x275, 9K)

Sure, all businesses handling sketchy stuff like RCs and radioactivity inspired technology are being watched but when you say he's a fringe celebrity, you're discrediting how he was under radar for around a couple decades yet still he cannot provide a social security number, apply for a job, or go a year without the government taking his computers. Almost all other similar companies dont get harassed like that on a yearly basis.

So the government would have you believe they were inspecting a site that might have sold toxic materiel without proper receipts, so they set up a multi agency inspection raid and went (usually takes days or weeks to set something like that up).

Lazar would have you believe they organized this multi agency raid in a couple of hours because they were tapping his cellphone in the middle of the woods.

Did the government tell him to expect inspectors? Could he have deduced they were coming because they made inquiries about this order? Could he have possibly set up the interview in the woods within the period he knew they were coming? Was he filming a documentary for Netflix at this time?

What makes more sense?

I want to believe.

Are we just gonna forget how the US air force literally caught UFO's and publically announced it